Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:12 am

"Spaghetti and meatballs" She said as she walked with her weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:17 am

Estoc: Okay.

She quickly told her meister the directions to her house.

Estoc: I need to pick up a few things at the store. When you get home, there is 2 rooms not being used, you can claim either one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:19 am

She nodded and left tiredly. She sighed as she got to the house "I can't let her know...I just can't..." She said softly to herself and walked into a room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:34 am

Estoc walked in the door, carrying all the stuff. She put it down, and put the sheets and blankets for Marcey in a pile. Going back to the pile, she took out a toothbrush and toothpaste, a hairbrush, and other varies bathroom condiments for her new friend and putting it next to the sheets. Nodding at her work, she grabbed her food and brought it to the kitchen, then started to cook.

She pulled out the bread sticks, smelling them and smiling at her work.

Estoc: Marcey, food will be ready soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:38 am

Marceline was busy, reading her diaries and thinking. She was wondering why it always happened...every time she got close to someone...She shook her head and sighed, then put her stuff up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:45 am

Estoc finished the meal, then set it on the table. She then grabbed a plate and forks. Next, she got the parmesan cheese and the bread sticks on the table.

Estoc: Food's ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:51 am

Marceline still wasn't paying attention, she was looking at a picture of her family. She cried softly for a few minutes then slowly calmed down and wiped her tears away. She left her room after putting the picture up, she was sighing, thinking of her family.

Marceline sat down at the table and ate, when he was finished she went back to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:56 am

Estoc: Come grab your stuff in the living room.

She walked to her room, going to her drawer. She got a clean pair of underwear and a clean bra. She then walked into the bath room to start her bath. She laid there, and eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:58 am

She went in the living room and grabbed her stuff, tossing them on the floor in a corner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:04 pm

After a while, she got up and out out of the tub. She put on her undergarments, then walked to her room and put the dirty clothes in the hamper. She then walked into her meister's bedroom, and she silently praised herself for guessing the right room in which her partner slept in.

Estoc: Are you going to be doing the laundry, or am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:09 pm

She was busy, looking at the picture of her family. She started to trace their faces with her finger, she sighed as she remembered the day they died. She took out a poetry boo that had been written by her baby brother for her, and she took out the doll her big sister had given her for her birthday. Marceline closed her eyes and imagined her parents with her, and her siblings with her as well, it had been fiveyears since they've been dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:11 pm

Estoc saw that she was busy with some tough stuff that happened in her past, so she just backed out of Marcy's room. Going to the kitchen, she started to clean the dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:18 pm

Marceline sighed and curled up on the bed, falling asleep as she thought about her family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:32 pm

She finished the dishes, and saw how late it was. Before bed though, she wanted to do a load or 2 of laundry. As she walked by Marcey's room, she looked in to see how she was doing. Noticing he curled up, she walked in. Going to the corner, she picked up the blanket and she covered her partner.

Estoc: *In a hushed voice* Now, I just got you, and you are going to fall asleep without a blanket, silly girl. You can't freeze yet, now goodnight, my meister.

She closed the door and did a load of laundry. When she finished, she fell laid on the couch and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:40 pm

Marceline woke up the next day and went to take a shower. She was tired, cranky, and annoyed from her nightmares. She sighed as she walked into the bathroom and took a bath. She was thinking about her family, remembering everything about their death as if it were yesterday. "Why...Why couldn't I control it..." She sighed and cosed her eyes as tears fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:49 pm

Estoc woke up shivering, then she realized that she forgot a blanket for herself. She got up and stretched, then she started to walk to her room. After walking by the bathroom, she herd Marcey crying in there.

Estoc: Hey, are you okay in there? Do you need anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:51 pm

Marceline didn't answer, she just wiped her tears away and finished bathing. She dried off and got dressed in her Gothic clothes, thinking about her past more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:07 pm

Estoc stood in front of the door still.

Estoc: Come on, you can at least lie that you are okay, Just say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:10 pm

Marceline put on her make up, then she brushed her teeth and hair and left the bathroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:17 pm

Estoc went to the kitchen and started to make some eggs for breakfast.

Estoc: I am making eggs. If you don't like them, there is some cereal in the covert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:19 pm

Marceline grabbed her bag and left for school. She didn't want to be near her weapon if something happened like it did with her parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:31 pm

She looked around trying to find the gothic girl. After she noticed her bag was gone, she shrugged. After breakfast, she put on a shirt and grabbed her bag. She stopped by a store on the way to school, and got some stuff. Then she ran toward school.

After school, she left a not on Marcey's locker, saying she was going to get some other stuff after school and to meet her at home. She got some stuff, and walked around to a couple of different stores. Getting home, she checked the mailbox.

Estoc: Bills, bills, letter from mom, bills, bills, blah blah blah.

She walked in and started putting the food away. She then walked to her room and set a bag in there, along with the letter from her mom. She walked to her partner's room.

Estoc: What would you like for dinner?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:35 pm

Marceline wasn't at home. She was at the graveyard, crying. "Why does it always happen...why..." She slowly stopped crying and went for a walk. She sighed and thought to herself for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:41 pm

Estoc decided to have fish tonight, since her meirster wasn't here. While she was cooking, she kept thinking about the letter, and every time she did, she threw away the thought. She finished making the meal and eating, and went to her room. She grabbed the bag and took out a stuffed panda with a card. She went to her partner's room and placed the bear on the ground, then properly made her partner's bed. After she finished she placed the bear on the bed, then grabbed the dirty clothes, and started to do laundry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:45 pm

Marceline was thinking about her past more. Why did I do it? She asked herself and sighed Why couldn't I control it? She went home around midnight, sighing. "I'm home" She said as she headed to her room tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next