Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:49 pm

Estoc was laying on the floor next her partner's room asleep. Next to her was a letter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:50 pm

She went to her room and put the bear outside her door. Then she curled up in a corner and fell asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:56 pm

Estoc woke up around 2:30 and felt around her. She found the bear and the letter. Sighing, she went back to her room. The next day they didn't have school, so Estoc was going to do some stuff around the house, but first, one more thing. She dug around her room and found some handcuffs.

She set the key on her dresser, and walked to her partner's room. Sneaking in, she carefully moved Marcy into a position that she was able cuff her hands behind a bar from her bed. After the deed was done, she placed a blanket on her, then walked into her room and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:59 pm

Marceline woke up and groaned. She felt the handcuffs and snarled, kicking off the blanket "WHAT THE HELL" She was mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:26 pm

Estoc walked in the room, showing off the key.

Estoc: Alright, I can live with you not telling me about why you are sad. But, when you skip meals and disappear until who knows when, and completely avoid me, that is where I draw the line.

She put the key in a pocket that her shirt has, then she knelt by Marcey.

Estoc: Why are you so sad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:27 pm

Marceline snarled "Let me go, NOW" She glared at her weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:31 pm

Estoc: Come on, we are suppose to be partners, how can we do anything together if you won't even tell me what is bothering you so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:33 pm

"Just let me go" She snarled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:37 pm

Estoc: I'm sorry, but if I let you go, you will probably tear my arms off, so just answer the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:46 pm

"IT IS MY PERSONAL BUSINESS" She snarled "IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, AND NO I WON'T RIP YOUR DAMN LIMBS OFF..." She glared at her weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:14 pm

Estoc: Stop acting like this. You are not tough because you can stay alone and not cry in front of people. Besides, how was your tough act going for you, I thought the rats in the alleyway were nice pets of yours. Honestly, just tell me. If you want, I can get you a drink first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:24 pm

"IT IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS FREAK" She snarled "I DON'T WANT FRIENDS, I DON'T NEED ANYONE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:35 pm

Estoc: Well, until you are ready to talk, I am leaving you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:37 pm

"I am sad because you are being a jerk" She snarled "There, I talked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:41 pm

Estoc: Come on, I am trying to help you, not be a jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:43 pm

"I DON'T NEED HELP, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE" She snarled "Or are you too dumb to see that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:47 pm

Estoc: Alright, see you in a little bit.

She walked out the door and closed it behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:50 pm

She snarled and struggled "Doesn't that dummy understand English...No, she must be as stupid as they get" She smirked and moved up enough to grab a knife from her pocket, she started picking the lock. She got out and grabbed her things, then left the room. "See ya stupid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:03 pm

Estoc went to check up on Marcey, and she was gone. She sighed, and walked out the door. She was walking around, trying to find her partner, she found the ally of wear she used to sleep. She called out.

Estoc: Marcey, are you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:09 pm

Marceline snuck up behind Estoc and slammed her into a wall, knife drawn. "I told you I don't need anyone...especially a stupid, lame weapon..." She snarled "What do you want?" She was squeezing Estoc's throat as she talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:16 pm

Estoc took in a deep breath, trying to keep her anger in control.

Estoc: I'm sorry. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:23 pm

Marceline closed her eyes and slowly let go "This is exactly what happened to my family..." She said softly as she opened her eyes and put her knife in her pocket. She sat down by her box and sighed, hugging her knees. 'I killed them..." She said softly "When I was eleven...I was so mad at my baby brother...I took this exact knife and stabbed him, my sis told Mom so I stabbed her...Dad and Mom tried to get me help and...now all of them are dead because I couldn't control my anger..." She sighed and softly cried. "This is why I try not to get close to people...this is why I don't want friends...one slip up and you're dead...my brother's last words to me were 'I love you sissy'" She cried for a while as she thought of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:31 pm

Estoc sat down by her petted her hair. After Marcey was asleep, Estoc picked her up and carried her home. After getting back, she tucked her in and set the panda next to her. She went to her room and started to rub her neck. She coughed, and blood was spitted up from her mouth. She figured that her neck would be better tomorrow, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:35 pm

Marceline woke up and left again, grabbing her things. It was too dangerous for her weapon to be near her. She went back to her alley and sighed, curling up, she took the knife she had killed her family with and etched the day they were killed into her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:49 pm

Estoc got up and stretched, then walked to her partners room and noticed she was gone. She walked back to the ally and found her there cutting herself. She ran over and stopped her from doing any more damage to herself.

Estoc: Come on, stop running away, I'm not that athletic to keep on walking here.

She handed her hand out.

Estoc: Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next