Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:48 pm

"Estoc?" Marcey said softly to her partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

Estoc rolled around and opened her eyes.

Estoc: Wha- what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 12:01 am

"Estoc...what were you dreaming about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:21 am

Estoc:. . . I-I don't know what your talking about. . . I was giving you water, then black. What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:33 am

"You were begging..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:36 am

Estoc: Begging?

She got up.

Estoc: I'm sorry, I was tired, I didn't mean to. Here, how about I get you a meal. What would you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:40 am

"No, back to bed...I found the wound now lay down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:43 am

Estoc: NO! It's just a small cut, I'll be fine.*gets up* See, i'm fine, I can move around on my own. Your sick, you should be the one laying down. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:45 am

"No Estoc"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:49 am

Estoc: NO, NO, I'M NOT USELESS, I'M NOT, YOU WON'T MAKE. I'M NOT WORTHLESS MOM, HONESTLY, I'M NOT. . .

She realized what she said and covered her mouth. She then got into bed and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:56 am

Marcey held her "Estoc, talk to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:58 am

Estoc moved slightly.

Estoc:. . . Do you think I'm useless?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:59 am

"No" She said softly "I just have to get used to how you work"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 7:00 am

Estoc:. . . Thank you.

Estoc got comfortable and fell asleep in Marcey's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 4:32 pm

Marcey held Estoc close and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 4:37 pm

Estoc rolled around a little in her meister's arms, and even purring a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:20 pm

Marcey looked around and saw an unopened letter. It dated back to a couple of days ago. Next to it was a picture of a younger Estoc with a man around 20 years old. They were smiling and Estoc was resting on the man's shoulder.

(They have my sympathy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:27 pm

Marcey ignored it, not really interested in it

(My sis knows them and please don't control my characters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:45 pm

(Sorry, but I really I no Idea what to post, that, and a lot of people on the Skyrim Forum also say I have that problem. . .)

As the sun told, it was around midday. Estoc rolled around in her sleep, whispering something inaudible, but her voice was sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:53 pm

(Its ok)

Marcey was making lunch tiredly, she yawned and stretched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:10 pm

Estoc got up and rubbed her eyes. She lazily walked to the kitchen and saw Marcey.

Estoc: I didn't say anything stupid, did I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:17 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:20 pm

Estoc: I don't remember much of this morning at all. The last I saw was the floor when I fell over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:24 pm

She sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next