Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:10 pm

Estoc was about to grab a dish when Marcus grabbed it. After a second in the annoyance, she grabbed a dry clothe, then started to dry the dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:17 pm

He looked at her "Sorry...In my opinion girls aleady do too much that us guys don't appreciate" He smiled at her "They give birth, go threw worst pains than us...they deserve a break"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:23 pm

Estoc: It's okay, it's nice to have help around here. Although, still not really used to having company with me. Especially Marcey, I didn't realize how stressful having her as a partner would be.*Lays her head on the counter* And when I finally thought I was starting to make progress, you showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:31 pm

He finished then dried his hands and touched her shoulder "I've never seen her so happy...you're doing great" He smiled "She's still scared though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:37 pm

Estoc: To be fair, she was still pretty mopey. The best thing I did to finally get you two together. You guys are worse then Romeo and Juliet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:44 pm

He sighed "I'm always ready to die for her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:48 pm

Estoc: I can set the mood to help for a big kiss. I'm pretty good at singing, plus, it would be hilarious for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 10:56 pm

He sighed "When she is well, maybe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 11:02 pm

Estoc: Fair enough.

She stretched up after finishing putting away the dishes. She then walked to the closet, and grabbed a vacuum to start vacuuming the popcorn from the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 11:13 pm

He smiled "I'll vacuum it up" He said softly to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 6:14 am

Estoc nodded, then went to the couch, pushing it back into it's normal position. Leaving the vacuum on the couch, she went to pick up the soda bottle and put the movie away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 3:45 pm

He helped her, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:39 pm

Estoc: Thank you, I really appreciate the help. So, how come you don't like horror movies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

He sighed and shook his head "I don't want to talk about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:57 pm

Estoc: Alright, fair enough.

She grabbed the tub of popcorn, putting it on the counter.

Estoc: Do you have to go to the bathroom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:19 pm

"No..." He said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:23 pm

Estoc: Great, I'm going to shower then. I have a lot of butter in a lot of places I shouldn't.*Looks over at him* Are you sure you want to vacuum? It's my mess, not yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:43 pm

"I'm sure" He said as he vacummed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:50 pm

Estoc nodded, then went to her room, getting a clean set of clothes. She quickly took a shower, then walked out stretching. Going to her room, she threw her clothes in a hamper. She sat on her bed, grabbing a book to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:57 pm

Marcus finished then went to Marcey's room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:59 pm

Estoc put the book down, grabbed a rubix cube. She then headed toward Marcey's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 6:06 pm

Marcey was asleep in Marcus' arms, Marcus was smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 6:16 pm

Estoc walked in, watching them cuddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 6:30 pm

Marcus covered Marcey up as she slept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 6:31 pm

Estoc leaned against the wall, playing with her rubix cube.

Estoc: You two are so cute together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next