Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  Empty
PostSubject: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:57 pm

Setsuna was a bit curious of the DWMA he had heard of it in the past, but never expected for such a strange place, it was a bit cartoonish, "Huh what a funny-place!" He smiled a refastened his sash, he was hoping he could team up with a miester as soon as possible, he entered and saw a few other people trying to match themselves up, "Hmm? Very crowded!!!" He looked around only to be met with disappointment at the other people, "These peopel has no potential..." But something caught his eye, a small girl, with wolf ears, she seemed uncomfortable, he approached and and very forwardly said, "Whats wrong? Hate large groups darling?" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 12:15 am

The young girl, who seemingly looks lost twitched uer ears to the voice that seemed to be directed at her, she didn't know for sure. "Oh...um...." She took a small step back and observed the hallways, everything seemed to be so....unorganized! The students are just moving in a swarm that could rival a killer bee attack, and here Messae was, slightly disoriented, being that one person that gets in other's way. "Y-yes...." she said said hesitantly, her face slightly blushing from admitting such an embarrassing thing. She was quickly grabbed, and brought close to...someone who looked liked her?! The other person wore the same clothes as her, and had the same features, yet she didn't seemed to be as phased by the large group as the other was, definetly much more composed.

"Oh my precious sister! I found you!" She grabbed her sister and hugged her tight, smooshing their faces together, the Messae was forcidly grabbed against her will, and blushed a bit more from emberassment.

"Oh dear...." She muttered, more toward herself then anyone, her ears drooping a bit. The other that looks like her immediatly saw Setsuna and ran up to him shaking his head at a rather fast rate. Her tail wagging involuntarily with glee.

"Hi! My name's Misa! Whats yours?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 12:23 am

Setsuna was taken aback for a moment, twins!, he thought to himself , "this is fabulous!" He blurted out, he didn't even make a second glance at the wolf features he just assumed they were some new fad that he could care less about," It's nice to meet you Misa, darling! My name is Setsuna I am very pleased to make your acquaintance!" He smiled, it was alway nice to meet happy people it made himself more happy too, "I myself am a weapon, sword type! How you two?" He then glanced a bit at Messea, his eyes saying there is no need to worry we are all friends here.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:42 pm

Messae blushed a bit at the sudden question, only because she was only embarrased of her sister, "I-I'm fine I suppose...." She shuffled her feet before looking at her sister and pushing her away out of frustration. "I'm a meister though, since you're a weapon....." Her sister scoffed before pushing back at her sister a bit more ferociously then what Messae.

"HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PUSHING!" Misa called out to her sister, while her voice was loud, it showed nothing but playfulness and harmlessness. Messae while she understood gritted her teeth and charged at her sister, forcing Misa to hold her back with her hand and yawn. "Yeah anyway, I'm also a weapon, I'm a morning star actually!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:59 pm

Setsuna smiled a bit, he thought Messae was being quite cute, but had no desire to make advances instead, "A morning star huh?" He thought for a minute, "Those are those clubs with a spiked back chained onto them? no?" He posed the question with a bit of admiration, he had never met a morning star weapon, it really caught his interest

He then turned to Messae, he noticed that what she was trying to ask, and decided to help her our, he noticed she had quite the potential, "A meister huh darling?" He smiled a again ,"Well if you don't mind would you be so kind to team up with me, Darling?" He smiled and put his hand out, with was imposing, but at the same time inviting, his smiled very bright nearly impossible to get mad at.

He wondered a bit why the siblings werent paired up, but dimissed it, after all it was not his place to butt into potentially sensitive family matters
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:12 pm

"I don't know....I mean...its probably not a good idea to just team up with someone after you met them..." Her wolf ears drooped as she said her answer, to indicate that she wasn't exactly sure. I have a weapon already asking to be partners...Its probably not right to NOT give in to this opportunity.... She then looked up up back at him, tilting her head to the side, her ears perking up just a tad. "I guess s-" But before she could answer, she was pushed out of the way by her sister, as she tried to interrogate the weapon.

"So let me get this straight, you just met us, and because my sister is the first person you notice, you just EXPECT her to say yes for the asking? Who do you think you a-" Misa didn't get a chance to finish her sentence as she was sent directly to a wall, as Messae came up from the side and used soul purge on her, whether it was accidental...well on she knows.

"This doesn't concern you! HE WAS TALKING TO ME!" She yelled back at her sister,the shy demeanor quickly disappearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:33 pm

Taken aback by the sudden change in behaviour, he gave a wryly smile, this child... is just like me a mask... He released his thoughts a laughed, it was true he had no reason to ask, but it didn't take a fool to realize that she was trying to ask in the first place, but decided just to make Messae in the right, "Well i know i'm just being imposing, but the best relastionships are based on a whim!Am i right Darlings?!" His optimism was over powering.

A soul purge? This is quite the haul, I may be able to grow with much a potent partner... he was calculating again and observed her sister fly, I wonder how she was able to use it? Shouldn't siblings have similar waves, or... these factor were put in the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:48 pm

"Yeah I guess....Oh!" She had a thought came into her head, that she's sure he might be wondering, 'why aren't you two partners?' "Um...If you're wondering why we're not partners...my sister and I, its because we thought it would be better to make some friends..." Her sister picked herself up from the floor, and just caught up rather quickly to the duo.

"Actually, we decided to make it a competition actually, who would have better partners, like who could make me to a death scythe fastest." Misa shot a glare at her sister but sighed as unfortunately that was mostly the whole truth

"Yeah....UM....that is one of the weasons actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:59 pm

Setsuna smiled, "Oh so a little friendly sibling rivalry?" This peaked his interest, a catalyst for a race to become a Death Scythe? No doubt this would be a very interesting experience for him. He looked at Misa who got up rather quickly, "Well then you better get a partner soon Misa, Darling!" He put his arms around Messea, into a friendly bro pose, and pointed his thumb at him "Because we wont be a team to mess up!" It seemed he had already, psudeo adopted Messae already, DISPITE no actually indication of agreement, he hope to get both of their blood pumping so they wouldn't notice.

While doing this he looked a bit at Messae, "But before we start..." He looked at her in the eys and very comically said "What's your name? I didn't seem to caught it darling..." His laughed a bit, what a great start to the trancendent team. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 11:16 pm

Misa scoffed and shrugged it off, "Its not like I don't know that..." her ears drooped, and her tail twitched from annoyance, yet she still remained close to the group, as she looked between them both. "But whether or not I have meister or not, I still refuse to leave my sister's side!" SHe hugged her sister once again, and Messae looked down, her ears and tail drooping once again from embarrasment.

"R-right...I actually would prefer for our sister to tag along for a bit...if its ok..." She blushed a bit more out of embarrasment, dammit why won't she stop blushing? She then remembered the question that was asked, and looked up at him once again. "Oh....um...sorry, I forgot to say....my name is Messae...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 1:27 am

Making another wryly smile, "I sibling relationships that transcends both rivalry and love..." His eyes were watery and he looked like he was about to cry, he was so touched by the sister relationship that desired to look out after each-other, infact he may have just misunderstood what Misa meant, but he didn't care, the big guy was was now sobbing from being so touch, "T-That's so beautiful! You two are the most tremendous siblings i ever met!"

"OSU!" He wiped off the tears and but his arms around both of them, "Oh course Misa can stick around darling!" He had a very large grin now, "Infact lets make a team that transcends all hopes! The great sea and roaring sky, will be no match for us!" He got up and pointed upward, his pompadour dazzling in the candle light "Dashing entrance! We will be known as Team Two Heaven Perfected as One, Towering the MIGHTY Earth! and misa..." He gave such a stupendously long name, that seem to only slightly include Misa, it seemed as thought he was asking for Misa to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:05 pm

Misa for a sure moment was pumped along with him! Seeing him as it was, already proclaiming things and such. And then it was all ruined the moment he said 'Misa....' its like that ethusiasm just got drained out of him with that one name! 'Misa...' Needless to say, she was a bit hurt yet furious at the way he just said it! It rang throughout her head like a church bell's melody. No, No....dammit calm down, I'm sure you're just overreacting... She began to tell herself. She took a deep sigh after a few seconds of silence and just simply scowled at him, gritting her teeth. Messae who could feel her sister's building rag, attempted to comfort her by rubbing her arm. "Sis, oh please don't get mad....not now...." She tries to convince her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:46 pm

Setsuna smiled and then grinned very significantly, he bent over to Misa and his his hands on his hips and said "Just-Kid-Ding!" In a playful tone, he tilted his head "Your very cute when your mad Misa,Darling!" he teased Misa, but his face was still dangerously close to being struck, it seems as though Messae is also getting agitated by Misa's reaction... hmm... interesting... he thought to himself. "Oh well now that we are a team, what shall be our first mode of action?" He posed the question, standing up, in fact he was still vulnerable to being struck
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:57 pm

"DAMMIT! I JUST MET YOU AND I ALREADY DON'T LIKE YOU! STOP THE BULLSHITTING!" She raised her fist back and moved forward quickly for a punch. Messae blocked the punch and quickly used Soul Purge on Misa, which sent her back but not flying like before. "...Sorry, I shuldn' have snapped out like that..." Misa quickly tried to apologize, while Messae was obviously getting agitated by her sister's behavior.

"I'm really sorry for this....she kinda does have a tendency to go a tad overboard..." She looked betwen them and sighed, her ears twitching from growing annoyance. Oh....I hope he'll still accept me as a meister... Even though it seems the two twins care for each other, they seem to have their little squals here and there for each other, constantly getting on each other's nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:15 pm

"Hahaha! No need to apologize darling!" He laughed the situation off and folded his arms, he didn't seem to find the quarrels any bit annoying, in fact he found it very invigorating and exciting, it was good to have lively conversations, he believed it was good for building and maintaining relationships, then again his beliefs where usually on the wrong sides of things being blatantly wrong, in the matter of fact.

He approached Messae and patted her head, and then scratching her ears he had no idea how see would react, but it was his way of showing that he was with her til the end, his sentiment and appreciation was glowering, he seemed to have already begun to trust Messae despite just meeting her, he had a feeling, and he was waiting if she would respond the same way
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:50 pm

Messae was a bit taken aback by the sudden scratching of her ears, but that it did get her suddenly nervous though. It began to make her wonder, whether he actually noticed her ears, or just scratching there just because...or did he think they were weird?! She blushed a bright beet red, but couldn't resist the temptation to wag her tail out of delight, being scratched behind the ears did feel pretty good...it probably was the Wolf's DNA wanting it, but it still felt good. She couldn't resist the temptation to smile, not like a normal smile but rather a relaxed smile, even though she was trying to remain indifferent. She instead mostly chuckled at being scratched behind the ears, her tail still wagging quite furoicously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Oh i see you like it darling!Wait...are these real?" He smiled in amazement and scratched her one more time just to tease, and then halted his advance, he could tell this was going to be a fruitful relationship of Meister and weapon, "So how about it? Wanna try me out?" He grinned and indicated his finger in the direction of the training hall, "Let's see if we can get the gist of each other iin combat experience, darling" He smiled his blood was pumping, and he really wanted to, he called how to her sister ,"Yo Misa Darling! Wanna spar with us?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:29 pm

Her tail stopped wagging, as she twitched at the question, that was the one thing she surely wanted to avoid. She was readying a soul purge in her hand, as the mere thought frustrated her, but she unclenched her fist and sighed, after all she did scratch her ears..."Um...yes they are real actually...." She sounded drastically more shy than she did not awhile ago, and thats saying much considering how shy she is already. She shuffled her feet in uneasiness, as she readied herself to answer the next question "And sure....I wouldn't practicing combat with you...I'm not that good with a sword though..."

Misa who was still a little boggled from the Soul Purge earlier, tilted her head in confusion, than smiled "Oh yeah! I wouldn't mind sparing with you guys a bit, I can manage fine without a meister after all!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:50 pm

He blinked for a bit and grinned ,"Darling you one of a kind, i can't believe that you are so cute <3!" He seemed very elated infact he was praising her for her ears, "Ahem... beside the point, sweeties, lets get cracking then!" He issued to group to fallow him into a sparring ground, it was a wide open space, the wind was mild, but it still stench of the pounding heat, the dirt ground rolled with it's bits of sand, "Are you ready Messae? Misa how about you?" he crouched and jumped up, "Hey i come Messae! Weapon Form!" he instantiated transformed in an odachi, it was like a katana, but in fact it wasn't, odachi's had a 5 foot blade and massive hilt, it was essentially a greatsword form of a Katana, he fell down and began to match wavelengths.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:01 pm

Messae was taken off guard as she witnessed her weapon's sudden transformation, as it seemed to have happen with little to no warning! She tried to grab the large sword by its pommel, almost stumbling and tripping in the process. "Oh my...this sword is like most of my height...." she observed, but she then gripped it tighter and slashed it with a bit more composure. While it wasn't impressive it was enough for her to get used to, considering she wielded larger things. Misa turned her arm to that of the metal part of the Morning Star and swung it at Messae. Acting quickly, she used the katana to quickly guard, being pushed back by the force of it. "Oh my...um...are you okay?" She asked her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:17 pm

Setsuna cringed a bit Misa had a very hard hit, "It's okay do what you have to do! It's my job darling1" began to talk thought the small cat plush attached at the end of the pommel by a strong, it seemed to make a cheery face to indicate how he was, which in this case, very excited and ready, "Alright few things you need to know about me!" His voice was a bit static, "I am designed for the style of Iaijutsu or Fast Draw!Meaning, I will be most effective in the scabbard and you should strike mainly when drawing me out!"  If Messae used him like this, he would be able to maximize his acceleration power, he could cause the strike to reach Messae full swing speed, in less than a millisecond, if she can draw him fast enough
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:29 pm

"!!! Oh...So I have to rely on speed? Thats....kinda hard for me because I'm used to attacking more with power as I'm used to bigger weapons...." As she was talking, her sister came up close and clubbed her with her Morning Star arm, sending Messae flying into a tree, still holding onto the weapon during the attack. Out of shock, Misa changed her arm back and cupped her hands over her mouth in shock.

"Oh my gosh! Messae! I'm soooo sorry...I thought you would defend the attack at least..." Messae just stood there motionless, the back of her head bleeding a bit, but not a lot, but it wasn't clear whether she was unconcious or not. One thing for sure though, was that she gripped tighter onto her weapon than before, as her wolf ears twitched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:42 pm

"That's correct darling! You don't need to worry, i know you can-watch out!" He witnessed Messae get launched all the way back to the tree, the impact was surprising for him, as he never expected such a sudden movement from Misa, "Messae!" He kept his weapon form unsure whether, to help or not, he was so expected for complete synergy that he just laid there in Messae's hand, "Messae darling... huh?" He felt her iron grip clench into him, and noticed her ear's twitch, could it be that she is still up a kicking? I focused himself, he had to trust Messae, there was a bit uneasy feeling, but felt confident, "Messae... what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:56 pm

The pain on the back of her head was a strong throbbing type of pain, but bearable nevertheless. She got up and rubbed the back of her head, chuckling at the sight of blood. "I never saw blood in awhile..." She commented, her demeanor changed once again out of being shy to a tad more serious, with a mix of sadistic. Misa knowing this about her sister took a slight step back, turning her arm back into a weapon, and smiled a bit, but the smile was definetly unsure.

Messae sheathed the sword as she walked up to her sister, Misa simply tilted her head out of slight confusion, before being soul purged in the stomach, and then with a quick move while her target was stunned, Messae quickly used the weapon to slash at her...not really, but like slashing at the clothes and not the actual person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:08 pm

Setsuna felt the sting of Messae intent, and felt more uneasy, it wasn't the time to have such wil thoughts running in his mind, thought he had to go with, it, he calmed down and began to sync with intent that Messae had,"..." He kept silent and the cat plush connected on the hilt had no face, he matched his rhythm with Messae trusting in her movements.

"Back in..." He voided himself focus of nothing, when Messae sheathed him, he had a feeling hat was going to happen, everything was empty, when Messae soul purged Misa, he reopened to his surrounds and began to accelerate Messae swing as she drew him,"You... are very fast..." The blade flew and a very astonishing velocity and made a cut on Misa's clothing, just as Messae had did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next