Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:24 pm

Misa was petrified for that moment until the full attack concluded, the only did she give a sigh of relief. She looked at her sister with a slight look of worry, but wasn't quiet sure whether she should actually say anything. Messae put the weapon back in its sheathe, and just looked at her sister with a dazed look, and then shook her head as if to snap back into reality. "Oh...sorry about cutting your clothes Misa, I kinda didn't want to hurt you..." She tried to explain to her sister. Emphasis on KINDA, Messae did have some itention of hurting her, or anyone really, and Messae just happened to be there. If one were to her wavelength, one could surely see uncertainty as she made that comment. Messae was also aware of this as her face was now an expression of disbelief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Messae.", the cat toy plush at the end of the pommel looked at her with wide eyes, Setsuna was extremely uneasy now, he didn't know how to react, he was going with the flow of Messae's mood, simple to assist her and allow her to perform at optimal capacity, this girl... is dangerous, the toy gave a smile, someone who is not afraid to go forth without restriction... , he seemed elated, but couldn't shake the feeling that maybe see was trying to kill he sister.

He decided to reinitialize into his human form, who was a bit sweaty, "I can tell you that see really was just planning to commit a slight damage only to the cloths!" He lied, he seemed to be trying to cover Messae and reassure Misa. He looked for an opportunity to change the subject, "Ahem... So what do you think Messae, Darling? How do you like me?" The way he said it could have been mistaken for a responds to a love confession, but true intentions were serious.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

Messae's ear twitched to the question, and she also twitched subsequently, looking at Setsune with rather dead eyes that were filled with frustration, anger, and a slight trace of insanity that seemed to grow with every passing second. But what her eyes said, her face said another as it still managed to look naive and content as she looked at Setsune. "Oh...I kinda did like using you to be honest, the weapon you were is definetly...well fun actually!" Her tone also matched her face, but her eyes! DEM EYES!...Anyway, her eyes was obviously sending a different message. At the end of the sentence she closed her eyes and did a slight kitty face at her new partner, as if trying to be cute. "We can make this work Partner......" She paused as she seemed to be looking into space before shaking her head to snap back to reality. "Yeah....we can make it work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 12:09 am

Setsuna grinned, as he posted the questions, the hairs on the back of his neck stood, up, he was a bit scared, but it wasn't for himself, it was for Messae, his new master put on such a cute and normal face, but those eyes kept pordding him, and he soon realized their intent. It was the equivalent to a doll trying to stab you in the back, of a creature staring you down, will you succumb to madness this easily?. He thought to himself, He noted Messae's body was strong, but her mind as frail as glass, he wondered how long see would last against a witch who could use mental assualts. He noticed Messae's change and released his tense aura, "That's good to hear partner..." He smiled and scratched the back of Messae's ear again, at the same time he looked at her sister Misa for a bit, his worried eyes met hers, it seemed to posed the question if she knew anything about this...
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 12:20 am

Even though Messae apparantly did like to get scratched behind the ears, this time she was much more hesitant before she began to show any indication that she felt it at all, as it took a bit of a 10 second delay before her tail actually began wagging. She grabbed Satsuna's hand forever and gripped it tight as a whisper came from her mouth "Please....don't do that..." She dropped his hand before walking off. Misa was followinga bit closer before stopping to face Satsuna "Please forgive her....her and I kinda...go through this...thing sometimes...Its not what you're thinking...I sorta can't explain it." She watched as her sister walked off, her ear still twitching. Misa sighed before looking at the weapon once again "What she goes through happens to me too eventually, and vice versa...so Its best that I go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 12:32 am

Setsuna's smiled dropped for that moment, his happy demeanor gone, he was to his old, calculating self, he looked at her walk away and looked at Misa, he nodded in acknowledgement to what she said, he squinted his eyes and watched the two walk off, he didn't fallow and believed they needed some time alone, fallowing would make it worse... He laid back against a wall and thought, the clouds, loomed over, covering the sun, everything was a mystery to him, he rubbed his chin and sighed ,"This is quite the pickle..." He closed his eyes for a moment and got up, "No need to be lamenting to myself about this!" he pounded his chest ,"I'll help you Messae... Because you... are my meister..." He walked away to a different exit.

The clouds subsided and the sun glowed anew, it would take time for him to help her, but he was confident he could help fix whatever mental problem she was dealing with, nothing would stop him, because she was his miester and he, her weapon.

(Alright I think this thread is good)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:20 am

Thread Finished, and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!    Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katana and Meister? A team that trancends space-time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2