Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The introduction to Death City.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The introduction to Death City. Empty
PostSubject: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:53 pm

Yamimura had been traveling. He'd been walking through a desert and noticed a city in the distance. He made his way into the city and soon found himself lost among the streets. "Now look. You've gone and got yourself lost again." He said to himself flatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:58 pm

A crack could be heard from one of the houses of the street, before the wall was broken and a woman with a hand for a drill, and a small bunch of 3 souls in her other hand burst out of there, her hand turning back to normal, she had ate the souls and spotted the new traveler, which seemed lost, "Ooh, fresh prey!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:06 pm

Yami turned as a large crack was heard. What was that? He questioned himself as he took a ready stance. If it was a battle they wanted Yami was in trouble. The dust began to settle. "Fresh prey? Good luck." He grinned as a female figure stood before him.

Last edited by Ayako Kobayashi on September 15th 2013, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:21 pm

Kiri, via, anime magic, started popping up near him in different places in every sentence she spoke ((Just a little comic effect, it doesn't have real meaning)) "You really think that you can defeat THE MOST POWERFUL DEMON BLADE THAT EVER LIVED! then died...Then ressurected.....DO YOU! HUH!? HUH!? HUH!? HUH!!!!???" After that, she reappeared back infront of him in the distance, right where she was "You WILL die today.." She said in a clod voice, looking at the ground, before she turned her hands into giant drills, and flames shot out of her legs as they moved her closer anbd closer to him in a rapid speed, floating just above ground.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:27 pm

Having little time to react and no meister, all Yami could do was to try quickly to the left. There was no way he would win this battle on his own. Still he wore his wicked grin. "You think your the only Demon Blade in existance?" He asked in an atempt to keep his cool. He knew all too well that if what she said was true then he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:30 pm

Stopping her flames, she looked at him "No, but i am indeed the strongest, FOR I AM KIRI KURAI, THE DEMON BLADE WHO NEARLY CONQUORED DEATH CITY! AND FOUGHT SHINIGAMI HIMSELF! And with a scar to prove it.." Saying this, 6 exhaust pipes popped out of her back, covering the area in steam as she jumped up, her flames reactivating, diving down on himwith two drills in the foggy enviorement
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:42 pm

Yami snickered and began to jump backward. He couldn't see but he could hear perfectly fine. The flames were roaring above him, meaning she was there too. He hoped he could get away unscaved. "That's a bold claim you keep making." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:49 pm

Kiri stopped the flames, and turned her hands normal, the exhaust was gone in seconds as she stood infront of him, pulling out a history book and throwing it, aiming at ihs face "Page 283." She said, in a cold, distant tone. The was the page that started talking about her and her deeds, for victims that can survive more than 2 minutes, and dare to doubt her, she carries the book, for confirmation she really is THE MOST POWERFUL DEMON BLADE IN THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:01 pm

Yami quickly snatched the book from the air. "It looks like I'm doing some reading. He joked flipping open the book. He read quietly for a moment. "Impressive. You really must have been holding back in that case." He laughed closing the book and tossing it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:08 pm

Kiri caught the book, throwing it away as she looked at him, "Now, that you know who i am, and i hope you give me my deserving respect, can i keep killing you? Actually, first, tell me a little about yourself, if you survived this long you must be adquete." Afterwards, she turned away her look, and then turned her hand to a drill, charging at him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:14 pm

"You want to know about me? I'm Yamimura Tanaka. Traveling Demon Blade." He said as he jumpped to the left. There was nothing he could do. If this kept up he'd end up with a drill in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The introduction to Death City.    The introduction to Death City. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The introduction to Death City.
Page 1 of 1