Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:09 pm

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!!" Violet squealed as she ran away from the boulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:11 pm

Scott was accurate enough to hit her, the boulder weighed 500 pounds but since she was running it didn't break. It just fell on her back pinning her to the floor.
Gabriel handed the green paste to spade. " Here you go, just put some of this everywhere. Its a potent cure. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:14 pm

"OMG SOMEONE HELP NE!!!" Violet exclaimed

Spade smiled at him "thanks gabe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:18 pm

Level up!
Strength+3
Speed+2
skill+2
Constitution +3
Scott hefted the boulder off of her with his newfound strength and offered his hand to help her up. " Thanks for sparring with me. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:23 pm

Ooc: XD

=_= "no problem....." Violet

Spade tried to stand up again but hissed in pain "crap"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:25 pm

Gabriel stood up and offered spade his hand. " Thanks for coming. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:36 pm

Spade grabbed his hand with a small smile, she flinched in pain a bit when she stood up "no problem"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:44 pm

Gabriel looked up into the sky as Scott left. It was getting really late. Suddenly his phone rang. " Hello? "
ooc: Lets continue at https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2305-death-citys-burning-down-open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4