Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:41 am

Spencer stepped inside lugging his suitcase behind him. It took him a few moments to actually realize what the room looked like. But when he did, he just about died. It was one of the coolest looking rooms he'd ever been in. And to make it all better, it had a massive TV right in front of the couch.

"This place is amazing...."

Setting his suitcase to the side, he sits down on the couch and looks out the window before laying back and staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:48 am

(When crow and lance got to the hotel the clerk told them that all the rooms but two were taken, the clerk accidentally told crow to go to kataro's room and for lance to go to Spencer's room)

Suddenly the door to Spencer's room started to open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:52 am

Kataro got down on the floor and smelled it. "Oh my gosh...! The floor is ACTUAL bamboo!" He exclaimed in awe. "Wowzers... I wonder what the other rooms look like know. Especially the higher costing ones." He said as he stood up. "I'm gonna call room service for some food. Was there anything you wanted?" He said as he walked over to the phone which sat on a small table, then picked it up. His head turned as the doorknob began to move. Who's that? He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:55 am

Spencer looked at Kataro then back at the moving door. There should've been another room open if anything. They didn't need four people in a room for two. Either way, he didn't want to stay with Crow or Lance.

"Just order some pizza. It should be empty by the end of tonight."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:59 am

SURPRISE!!! Lance walked in, his eyes grew wide with surprise (and a bit of fear) "dafuq!? What are you doing here?!"

Crow walked in "oh..........." he muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:02 am

The phone dropped out of Kataro's hand at the sight of his mortal enemies walk into the room. "Dafaq!!" He exclaimed as he walked over to them. "I REALLY think you guys have the wrong room! NO! I KNOW you guys have the wrong room. You guys need to get out of here pronto. Me and Spencer were just about to um... Make love!" He shouted as he shooed them out. He's still falling for it!! He laughed to himself mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:06 am

OOC: Ohmehgehd. XD

Spencer was about to do the same thing. No way in hell was he allowing them to stay here. They would do nothing but put him in chains and slice his throat open. He knew it to be true. If anything, he would rather be jumping out of the window with nothing but heavy weights holding him down.

"Go away! The room next to us is open!"

Standing up, he tries to help get them out. Chaos was unneeded at the moment. There would be pizza, TV, and stalking people from the window. Maybe even some beer and even more strangeness.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:13 am

Crow shook his head "no, the clerk said that this was the only open room......."

Lance shuddered as he remembered his philosophy

Pervert+ likes guys+ partially insane= smex predator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:21 am

"Nooooo. This is OUR room. I'm sorry but you can't stay here. Go tell the clerk that the room you entered was occupado! You CANNOT stay here whatsoever." He said as he pointed to the door. The last thing Kataro wanted was his special night RUINED by two villains staying the night with him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:25 am

Crow chuckled darkly then smiled showing his vampire like teeth "aw whats wrong? I don't bite..." he chuckled mischievously

Lance was slowly backing up when crow dragged him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:29 am

Spencer tried pushing on the door again to shut it on them. Things just went down the drain with them claiming the room right behind them. The room was big, but to big enough for the four of them. They could go sleep in the locker room for all he cared.

When he noticed Crow trying to be a smart alec, he just about ripped his insides out. He'd practically torn Crow to shreds once. He could easily do it again.

"Oh stahp it. Don't you know werewolves are more badass than vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:33 am

Crow chuckled mischievously "oh really?", for once crow was being more jokingly than threatening
Crow had the hold lance by the arm to kerp him in the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:34 am

Kataro's eyes went cold. A bit colder than usual. He slowly raised his head, almost zombie-like, and looked at Crow and Lance. "If you don't get outta here... I'll f***ing rape you..." He said as the gleam in his eyes faded. He was just kidding, but he was hoping its give them a scare. "Now leave... Plus... Me and Spencer would be able to rape you both in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:38 am

Lance tried to run out the room "holy sh#t!!" He exclaimed in pure fear
Crow pulled him back, "I doubt that seriously......"
Lance was flailing his arms around "LETS GET THE F#CK OUT OF HERE!! THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE US!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:41 am

Spencer only looked up at Crow who stood a little less than a foot taller than him. He even overheard Kataro, and looked over at him just to be sure he was joking. Either way, he was sick of the madness and used his strength ability. Once he had the power going, he shoved Lance and Crow out of the room with a rough push. Then he tried slamming the door behind them.

"You're both about to make me lose it!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:43 am

Crow kept he door open "come on spencer, be mature, if we wanted to fight that's what we would be doing, but we just want a place to rest for the night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:49 am

"You don't sound convincing!!!" He shouted angrily as he tried to push the door closed. "Go sleep in your car...! Or in the locker room...! Or anywhere! You can't stay here and ruin my tv watching and my lounging! Go talk to the clerk or something." He said with a cold look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:52 am

Spencer was just about to flip. The two weren't going to leave without force. Using force would get all of them kicked out. But he really didn't want them in there. He remembered the last hangout Lance was invited to. All he did was cause chaos.

"We really can't let them stay here. They'll just make things to bad."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:53 am

Crow glared dangerously at the two "what are you afraid we'll do in our sleep? Snore you to death!?" He asked

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:01 am

Kataro let out a sigh. This would only go on all night. And if it weren't any rooms left... He couldn't just let them sleep out in the lobby. He released the pressure on the door and let them in. "Here's the deal. We control the tv, the food, the room service, AND the bathroom. You two will get cots, and you will sleep outside on the porch. No questions asked. Either that or you don't come in at all... You can stay in the living room until its time to go to bed.." He said with a bit of sadness in his voice. He didn't wanna do it. But... He did...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:04 am

Crow shrugged "ok, but one thing, I understand the food and the tv but really the bathroom? That's a little too much don't you think? What I have to use the bathroom, I have to ask if I can pee?"

(Lance was obviously scared XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:06 am

Spencer sighed and let off of the door. Kataro was right. They would only keep at it until the two of them fell to sleep holding the door shut. Then they would take the bed and leave them in a crumpled mass behind the door snoring.

"And........no pranks."

His glare set to Lance. Lance was known for how mischievous he was. He could've stuffed two pencils up your nose, and you would've never known.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:09 am

Surprisingly when spencer glared at lance he flinched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:15 am

Kataro let out a sigh and turned to Spencer. "What are we going to do now...!? We can't make love with them two here!" He whispered jokingly with a smile on his face. "But seriously... What are we gonna do? My guard won't let down around those two. I've fought Crow and Lance at the same time before. I'm always ready to attack when I'm around them... I don't feel safe." He whispered to Spencer as he glanced at Lance and Crow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:21 am

Spencer felt the same way. He knew what the two of them were capable of. None of it was something he'd want to get involved in.

"The bathroom isn't off limits. Everything else is."

Sighing deeply, he walks over to the couch and jumps back down on it again. Once he finds a comfortable spot, he picks up the remote and flicks the TV on. As he found a channel, he began dialing room service as well. Might as well go ahead and get everything set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next