Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:40 pm

Jasmine laughed, "So you can have pets here? I've thought about getting a rabbit. Or ferret. Or hedgehog." She shrugged, "Maybe even an armadillo. I haven't decided yet."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:42 pm

Claire smirked a bit. "Not technically. Sarah had to do a lot of worming for the hamster. 'It's just a furry goldfish'. I think that was my favorite part of that discussion..." She opened her eyes, looking at Jazz and studying her for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Well, there goes that idea then." She leaned forward, elbows on her knees,face in her hands. "She has you and her hamster. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:48 pm

Claire seemed to grow a bit more somber at her question, stilling her rocking. "Whatever occupies the time... I pick up hobbies... I... I have a lot of spare time, you could say..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:51 pm

Jasmine grinned. "Hobbies? Like what? I'm trying to learn guitar. I suck at it, though. I get too frustrated." She was still smiling, not really noticing the change in the girl's demeanor.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:55 pm

"I learned the piano, but I'm still not very good... I tried video games for a while. Fitness, yoga, pilates... My current hobby is painting..." She started twiddling her thumbs, clearly somewhat put off by the conversation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:57 pm

Jasmine smiled, sitting up, "Can I see, or is that private? I like art, though I don't understand abstract worth a shit."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:00 am

Claire stood slowly, gesturing for her to follow. She made her way down the hallway to a side room, one wall of which was entirely windows. An easel stood in the center of the room, and the painting on it was an impressionist recreation of the skyline at what looked to be dawn. Claire shuffled her feet a bit, unsure how to feel about showing another her artwork.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:06 am

Jamine smiled, approaching the painting with her eyes wide, hands at her side, "You did this?" She asked, stunned, staring at it before looking towards the skyline in question. "It's brilliant. I can barely draw a chibi."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:08 am

Claire blushed a bit. "I-I just read some books on Monet and studied some impressionist art... I-It's no biggy..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:10 am

Jasmine laughed. "No biggie? Girl, you should stick with this hobby! You could sell this if you wanted to. Hell, I'd buy it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:16 am

Claire shook her head. "R-Really, it's not... I don't..." She slowly backed herself against a wall, taking deep breaths to calm herself, clearly unused to this manner and level of praise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:26 am

Jasmine paused, stepping back, "Nervous type. Right. Got it. Need anything? I can go back to the living room." She shrugged, unsure, tugging at one of the straps of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:28 am

Claire held up a hand, blowing a final deep breath out her nose. "N-No, I'm fine... I've just never h-had such high praise offered to me before... It was a little shocking..." She laughed softly, a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:36 am

The girl smirked, "Cute." She said, shrugging, "Ya gotta warn me when I cross lines though. You've been lucky so far; once I get going, I usually don't stop."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:39 am

Claire blushed a bit, at her smirk, the 'cute' comment, and at the comment about lines. She suddenly realized that her throat felt a little dry, and swallowed. She decided to tentatively broach the subject, crossing her arms and asking, "Lines?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:41 am

"Any time I do or say anything that you're not comfortable with." She clarified, shrugging before walking over to the window.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:44 am

Claire followed her to the window, arms now behind her back. When she spoke, she was quiet, as she had been when they were back in the square. "I don't know where my lines are until after they're crossed..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:26 am

"You need to." Jazz said, not looking at her, eyes distracted. "You need to be prepared and make sure those around you are, as well. While you can never control the actions of others, you can always control how you respond to them... Make sure you are ready to respond in ways that won't hurt you, and help those around you to do the same. There's no guarantees that they're all listen, but hey." She smirked, then grinned, looking at the girl. "It's worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:30 am

Claire smiled and gave a half nod. "My counselor told me something similar a while ago..." She slid her fingers together, starting to rock back and forth on her heels as she continued to watch the sun set.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:44 pm

Jazz nodded. "Good." She continued to watch until the sun went down, at which point she smirked and dug through the pack at her hip, pulling out a keychain with a small thing of mace attached to it. She put the keychain's lanyard on before grabbing her pocket knife, stuffing it in her shorts before shrugging to the girl. "I should probably be getting back to the Academy. Class and whatnot. Catch ya later, maybe?" She seemed a bit sad to have to go, pleased to have finally met the girls.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:55 pm

Claire nodded, still a little focused on the skyline. "Yeah... I'll walk you to the door..." She span slowly, waiting for Jazz by door out of the room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 1:29 pm

Jasmine smiled and nodded, "Thank you. When do you have lunch?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 1:43 pm

She shrugged leading to the front door. "Around the same time as everyone else..." She stepped up to the door, opening it for her. "Thanks for... coming over, and...y'know..." She trailed off, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 1:46 pm

Jasmine laughed, offering a hand for her to shake. "I have an eleven-thirty class, so I'm typically in there after the first crowd. Find me tomorrow though, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next