Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:24 pm

"Transfer? Where were you before?" Carrie asked "Some place far away?" She was already imagining the possibilities.

"We haven't been here very long either, but I could show you around if you'd like." Axel offered to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:51 am

Aurora blushed, "I'd like that," she said, smiling before explaining. "I was technically homeschooled before... I came here because of my wavelength control. My..." She shifted on her feet, looking down. "My mother sort of... disappeared..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:53 pm

"I'm so sorry to hear that. We have our fair share of grievances." He want to say, I understand your pain we never knew our mother, but no matter how similar your experience you never know exactly how someone feels. After a few years at his old school, he knew this through harsh lessons. He turned the opposite direction and began to lead them down the hallway, the direction he came from.

Carrie latched onto Aurora's arm silently with an adoring smile, as if she were trying not to arouse her brother's attention.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:20 pm

Aurora smiled back at the girl, a forced expression that didn't meet her eyes. She walked alongside the girl, wheeling her suitcase behind her as she followed. "What have you seen of the school so far, Axel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:45 pm

Axel walked silently, for a moment, then he turned his head towards he smiling with a toothy grin. His teeth looked almost like fangs. "Well, I was lead on a tour myself not long ago, by this woman who insisted I call her... Miss Marie was it? And she told me," He faced forward again and continued to speak but in a mocking voice. "I'm only going to show you the places you can go to during school, other places will get you in trouble..." He chuckled to himself. "So, we're gonna explore the secret stuff. I dunno about you Aurora, but secrets are something I just can't live with." They stopped at an iron cast door, with a large padlock on it. Axel pulled something out of his jacket, and shoved it into the lock, and it fell off, free for them to enter. He pushed the doors open, and they gave way to a long stairway going down that was hardly lit at all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:03 pm

Aurora stared at him in shock. "Wh... where did you get that?!" She seemed almost terrified, but the smile hadn't quite left her face as she followed after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:14 pm

"I made it myself." he said proudly. He waved it through the air. It looked similar to a screwdriver, a metal rod very tiny in diameter connected firmly to a rubber handle, but it had several small heads that ran the length of the rod, and the end of the handle was rotating dial of sorts. It was designed specifically to pick tumbler lock mechanisms. Carefully hiding it away again, he gestured to the stairs. "Ladies first."

Carrie had begun prancing down the stairs once the door was open making decent headway, and she hummed a song to herself. The darkness didn't seem to bother her, or maybe she was distracting herself with the song?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 5:43 pm

Aurora nodded, tearing her eyes away from the man and following along behind the weapon that she'd befriended. "Hey, Carrie, wait up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:20 pm

As Aurora walked in front of Axel he used Soul Perception before he followed. He wasn't sure what it was be he was almost certain something wasn't right about this girl. Her wavelength... it was hard to describe. She has secrets too... He concluded. I don't like that. Not at all. He followed behind, keeping a good distance.

Carrie yelled "Catch me if you can!" and bolted down the stairs, of course running on stairs is never advised, and she tripped tumbling down the stairs fairly quick, and met the bottom with a loud thud. Then silence. It was impossible to see her beyond the veil of darkness.

Axel sped up to catch up with her, carefully progressing down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:38 am

Aurora's body jolted into overdrive the second she heard her new friend trip. Her eyes began to darken as she made her way down, trying to keep herself in check as she ran. "Carrie! Axel! I can't see you guys!"

Ooc: Heads up, she does use soul protect but she's young
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 5:45 pm

Carrie lay on her stomach at the bottom of the steps struggling to stand back up, tears streamed down her face. He leg was broken but she refused to cry about it. Trying to hold back the tears, he leg began to glow, and it contorted back into shape. Carrie turned over onto her back, weak from shock.

Axel arrived after Aurora, and he still managed to see the whole thing. It's happening again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 5:46 pm

OOC// I know. He doesn't she's a witch, just suspicious is all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:13 pm

Ooc: okay just wanted to clarify. You're making this difficult for my little one haha

Ic: Aurora's eyes went wide as she stared at the girl. She quickly knelt down, hands on Carrie's shoulders. "Are you alright? What happened? Does..." She looked at the girl's leg. "Does it still hurt? Do we need to see the nurse?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:23 pm

OOC// If there's anything I say that doesn't make sense, let me know. I do that more than I realize.

Carrie, sat up, and rubbed her leg. "No... it doesn't hurt anymore. It's warm, like it's freshly baked, or something." She got to her feet, a little wobbly at first, and then standing straight.

Axel sighed, "This isn't the first time. It won't be the last." he put a hand on Aurora's shoulder. "She'll be okay," the next part he whispered into her ear "...she once had a bullet in her spine. You'd never guess huh?"

Carrie was doing a few little stretches and then gave Axel the thumbs up, as if to say, Everythng's A-Okay! She spotted a light down the now dimly lit hallway to her left. "Oh, look over there." She started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:27 pm

Aurora wasn't quite sure what to think as she looked between the siblings, but she said nothing, running after Carrie and keeping pace with her. The young girl clearly seemed to be shaken up by the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:35 pm

Carrie continued to hum as she wandered down the narrow hallway.

Axel walked carefully beside Aurora who clearly looked shaken up. "Is there something on your mind? Feel free to share, she's out of earshot."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:03 am

"How did she do that?" Aurora asked instantly, looking up at Axel, her tone hushed. "I saw her leg. It was broken. How is she alright now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:23 am

"I'm not so sure myself. The only thing I know, is that my father did it. He changed her somehow. My old man was a magic tool inventor, and I need to understand magic tools better, so I can understand her... that's why we're here."

There was a door three times as large as the last one, with Lord Death's skull on it's front side. There was no lock this time. Axel was already scanning it with his calculating eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:32 pm

Aurora nodded slowly, "We can check the library sometime, maybe?" Her words were a tentative offer, her eyes looking up at the man with confusion and wonder, a small measure of fear in their orchid depths.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:53 pm

Ooc: so heads up, I was reading about Sugar Gliders some more, and I am considering making Aurora Australian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:09 pm

OOC// Really? You want to make her Australian? I'll have to look into Sugar Gliders to see what you mean.

"Already tried that. It was fruitless, a lot of information on magic tools isn't handed out to anyone, and the books' words commonly are redacted. The best idea is get hands on." He approached the door, trying to shove it, but it wouldn't budge. "Can you give me a hand?"

Carrie rushed to the other side to push, but she didn't contribute much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:16 pm

Ooc: I might. They're found in Australia so it might make sense but idk yet

Ic:
Aurora ran over, pushing the door alongside Carrie, struggling to help at all. "Could... There be a switch or something, maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:52 pm

OOC// Aww, they are cute :3

"Ugh," Carrie groaned. "This is taking waaaaaayy too long. Here, stand back." Her left hand changed into a single laser cannon, and it began charging up a very powerful blast.

Axel didn't think there as enough time to stop her, and he simply jumped out of the way, yelling "DUCK!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:35 am

Ooc: i know, right?!

Ic: Aurora's eyes went wide and she scrambled to move away from the door, tripping in the process. She crawled the rest of the way until she made it to a wall, confused and, quite honestly, terrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:09 pm

If you could imagine the sound an ion cannon makes when it prepares to fire, this was very similar and it finished with a loud boom that shook the Academy. "Clean through!" Carrie reported.

"CARRIE! WHAT DID YOU DO!? WE WERE TRYING NOT TO BE DISCOVERED! EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING WAS SURE TO HEAR THAT!" Axel shook her like a ragdoll, and she just laughed enjoying herself fondly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next