Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:58 pm

Aurora's eyes grew large as she watched the pair, slowly backing away from them both. "I... uhm... should we leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:20 pm

Axel shook his head. "If anyone's coming, they'll find us eventually, there's only one way out and they could corner us. No, I say we take the opportunity." He marched towards the door, and crawled through the man-sized hole in the door and Carrie followed on his heels gesturing for Aurora to come.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:50 am

Aurora bit into her lip as she looked around, nervous and unsure. After a few moments, however, she ran along after them, latching onto Carrie's hand, her own shaking.

ooc: Lemme know when you want them to get caught and I'll send someone in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:24 am

Carrie carefully lead her through the hole in the wall and into a dark room. Many shapes lined the walls, but they were fairly hard to make out, the only liyht coming from the absurdly large hole in the door. Axel cracked a glow stick and raised it up high, a dim green glow covered the room. These in fact were magic tools in the room, Brew was among them. In his other hand Axel held a camera, and began snapping pictures. Carrie wandered around the room, touching EVERYTHING.

OOC// Any time would be nice, but surprise me. For some reason the idea of their arrest is just delicious. (Creepy me, is creepy)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:02 pm

Aurora held back, looking around nervously, unsure of where they were or what they were doing here. "We're soooo going to get busted." She reached over, pulling Carrie's hand back, blushing red from her nervousness. "Help your brother at least so that we can get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:10 pm

Axel came back to them both, having taken enough pictures to study. "No, need. I have what is required, for now. But until then I'll have to find another source it seems."

Carrie turned to Aurora and saluted like a soldier. "All done!" She reported. "We can get outta here now, if you'd be so kind." she said pointedly to Aurora who was still standing in the way of their only exit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:19 pm

Aurora nodded, darting out and looking down the basement corridors. "I think there's another way over there!" She said, eyes changing though neither of them could see. "Follow me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:29 pm

Carrie was kinda stunned at Aurora's sudden initiative, and she darted after her to keep up. She was trying to remain alert anything could happen now.

Axel was a little further behind. Being prepare for every situation had its limits, one of them is being a little heavy carrying around equipment. But he could manage, it wasn't a concern. Something just didn't feel right. Nobody had shown up yet, and surely this something they aren't going to let pass so easily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

Aurora was continuing to walk in the darkness, holding Carrie's hand as she did so, trying to maneuver them through the corridors without getting lost. "Okay, so... this could be bad." She said, reaching the beginnings of the first dead end. She shook her head, turning them around and leading them down another corridor.

Somewhere back from the way they'd come, voices began to echo, shouts and tactical commands that sent Aurora into a bit of a panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:05 pm

Axel could hear them too, and wasn't really sure what they were saying, but he knew they needed to keep their wits to escape. Then he remembered his super sonic boots, dubbed "Amaranth Greaves". He wanted to very badly, thdy would be gone in little under an instant, but it was just too loud.

Carrie held on to her hand for dear life, obviously driven by fear it became a much easier task to run. Running into dead ends wasn't reassuring, and she became extremely antsy as Aurora made her decision.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:04 pm

Aurora looked around, unsure, biting her lip. "Does anyone know your weapon form?" She whispered quietly, eyes darting around. "I don't think there are very many places to hide..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:20 pm

Axel's turn to take initiative now. "Aurora, stay behind us. Carrie, it's time!" He adjusted his headphones carefully over his ears, and with the press of a button started a playlist on standby.

"OKay!" she front-flipped while transforming onto Axel, the belt harness circling him before adjusting to the right size, and ejecting a small cylinder on his back that connected the two cannons now forming over his fore arms. Everything locked solid into place, and he took a long drawn out breath, awaiting their pursuers. He stood like a wall between his new friend and his new enemy, how well he would stand would be put to the test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:57 pm

OOC// Hello? :(
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:05 pm

ooc: just about to reply! Sorry, I'm multi-tasking D:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:13 pm

Aurora stood behind them as the voices and banging grew closer, footsteps echoing throughout the corridors as the waited. Metal on metal and metal on stone could be heard, piercing her sensitive ears. The girl's eyes had grown dark, slowly deepening to black as she stood behind them. She'd taken on a more aggressive stance, legs spread apart, hands clinching and unclinching at her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 2:40 pm

Axel took a deep breath, and the music helped to calm his nerves.

Carrie took note of each and every sound concentrating furiously on this very moment. She count the footsteps. "They are almost here. Don't let your guard down..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:49 pm

At a desk inside a room they'd burst into sat a tall man. His skin was surprisingly tan, though it was mostly covered by black dress pants, a white button up, and a black vest. He had a blonde hair and a small beard, and the thing that defined him the most was the large belt buckle with BJ on it. He looked at the hole that had just been blown into the vault, looking at everyone outside. "Uh... What're you kids doing down here?"

Last edited by Oblivion on May 18th 2014, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:04 pm

Axel was confused. He was waiting on something... I dunno, a little more threatening. Like a three star meister and death scythe, perhaps Lord Death himself, they were legitimately just looking at all the magic tools that the school had locked away. Surely they value them at all, right? He lowered Carrie's cannons slightly just so he could examine the guy. He pulled his headphones just below his ears. "Well then, looks like we can get out of here if we can get around him. After all, it's only one guy." He said in a hushed tone to Aurora. "Whenever your ready..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:14 pm

OOC: Okay, so Bliv succeeded in confusing the living crap out of me...

IC: Aurora nodded slowly, but her eyes seemed to widen, the pupils expanding beyond their normal limits as she stepped forward. Her head was tilted, a slow, small, scared smile on her face. "I... I think we got lost down here." She said, and her folded hands behind her gestured for the siblings to move towards the exit. "Can you show us how to get back upstairs...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:24 pm

Joe sighed a bit, standing and turning to a door in the wall. He opened it, showing them a flight of stairs. "These open up in the staff room. Just tell 'em I sent you up, and they won't bother you. Now get outta here, this isn't a place for students."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:42 pm

Axel furrowed his brows angry and confused, he was ready to explode, this kind of ignorance was almost intolerable. After what had recently happened, why the absolute silence, turning ablind eye to the obvious situation. He knew that if he were Lord Death, somebody would be indefinitely in trouble. "HOLD ON JUST A MIN!-"

Carrie changed back, and started dragging her brother up the stairs as soon her brother furrowed his brows. "Come on, we don't have time for this!" Oddly enough he just allowed her to do so. He could still be heard shouting as they made their way up the stairs.

"...And if you so much as blink while speaking to him-"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:48 pm

Aurora bounded up the stairs after them, bowing politely to the teacher as she sped passed. "Axel, this isn't going to help us any..." she whispered, keeping her voice down as much as she was able.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:15 pm

"You know what, it doesn't matter. I have what I need." He got to his own feet and stopped letting his little sister drag him around. "Thanks again, I know what I asked you to do was a little compromising, but to be honest it was rather brave of you to stand by me in this odd triad of a search."

Carrie just smiled at her, she didn't really care too much about any of the recent events.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:22 pm

Aurora smiled brightly at them both, though her eyes looked around the room. Why was no one in the staff area? She shook her head, "It's alright! Let me know if you need anything else," she held her hand up in a thumbs up, smiling, "Do you guys need to do something or can we hang out some more?" She was an oblivious child, bright in her own right but naive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Carrie held onto Aurora's waist immediately with crushing strength, and shook her like a ragdoll "Please Axel! Please, please, pleeeasee." She did infact con him with the puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. We can spend some quality time with your friend. Now, would you stop crushing her abdomen-"

"Her what?"

"Let her go, Carrie."

She backed off sheepishly. "Oh, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next