Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 12:58 pm

Aurora's face had been slowly turning purple, a deeper, more blueish color than her hair, and the girl collapsed as soon as she was released. She shook her head as she caught her breath before laughing and smiling brightly at them both. "What can we do now that that adventure is over?!" She jumped up, swaying a bit and blinking as the sudden movement confused her brain, but smiled nonetheless. "I want to explore! Oh-oh-oh!" She started bouncing, "Maybe they have a pool! I miss swimming! Do you guys swim? I want to swim~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:55 pm

"Yeah, yeah let's go swimming!" Carrie grabbed Aurora by the arm tightly, running down the halls. Axel reached out a hand to stop her but she was too quick for him to stop their progress.

"Wait, you don't even know if they have a pool, or where your even going!" However the facts don't usually stop Carrie, and she wasn't slowing down anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:29 pm

Aurora laughed, running to keep up with her, her suitcase long forgotten where she'd left it in the hallway the first time. Thankfully, there was already a name tag on it, so it was likely that people would at least know who it belonged to. Of course, her regular swimsuit was in the bag and there was no way of knowing whether the school provided some to the students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4