Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:39 am

"hate to admit it, but I might need your help in that one...." Johnathan looked down to keep eating, hiding the red in his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:42 am

The girl smiled back at him, reaching over to place her hand on his face, having never learned boundaries. "Hey, that's alright. We all need help sometimes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:52 am

Johnathan jerked back, her hand startling him. He instantly got even redder. "Sorry... Your hand... I... reactions...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:04 pm

She blinked, dropping her hand, confused. "Did I... do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:07 pm

"no" Johnathan sat there composing himself, getting rid of the red on his face. "Just my martial arts training. Spent all that time tempering my reactions, and now it is difficult to turn them off"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:23 pm

Aurora nodded slowly, her hands falling into her lap. "I'm sorry to have startled you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:30 pm

"It's fine. I know you didn't mean anything by it." Johnathan leaned back a bit to stretch, his stomach pretty full. "Though some people have pretty big personal bubbles, so you might want to get to know some people a bit more before doing something similar."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:38 pm

She blinked, confused. "I... did not know that. I'll keep that in mind." She smiled, continuing to try to eat her spaghetti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:52 pm

"Like I said, you're fine. Besides, Someone from my last school transferred in from Italy." Johnathan shook his head at the memory. "If she became friends with you, that was permission enough for hugs and kisses as a greeting. Didn't matter if you were a guy, a girl, even some of the teachers. Boy was she shocked when people got mad at her for that!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:08 pm

Aurora snickered, covering her mouth with her hand. "That must have been funny... and sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:22 pm

Johnathan smiled. "Not really, It was just a cultural difference. Most people got over it pretty quickly, just a few people continued to get mad."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:07 pm

She shook her head at this, finally getting the hang of her food, "Why would they still get mad if they knew that it would continue to happen and was completely harmless?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:24 pm

Johnathan shruged. "Some people are just thoughtless assholes"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:56 am

The girl winced at the word, pushing her spaghetti aside and digging into her cake. Her eyes went wide after the first taste, her expression seeming like she'd just tasted perfection, before she practically dug into the dessert, smiling happy when she finished, eating the strawberry last.

She blushed as she wiped off her face, looking around. "Let's go ahead and head to Geometry then, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:49 am

Johnathan groaned. "I guess.... Maybe Stein teaches this one too, so we can get out on you not feeling well......"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:44 pm

Aurora paled, "Let's hope not..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:02 pm

"Just wishful thinking.... (mutters) how can they do so much with simple shapes" Johnathan stood up and grabbed his things. "Well lets go."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:05 pm

ooc: "Just wishful thinking...." He said, shaking his head before muttering, "How can they do so much with simple shapes...?" Johnathan stood up, grabbing is things before returning to his normal tone, "Well lets go."

ic: Aurora nodded, gathering her things as well and taking her tray over to the conveyor belt that brought it to the back washroom. "Any idea where it's at, exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:08 pm

"No. I still haven't gotten used to the layout here." Johnathan took a quick glance around. "Maybe we should just ask....."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:11 pm

Aurora shook her head, grinning wide as she read off the room number again before grabbing onto his sleeve and running down the hallway, dragging him along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:19 pm

Johnathan shook his head, wondering why this was her goto method for this. "Are you sure this is the right way?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:41 pm

"Yep! Perfectly! Maybe. Possibly. No." She laughed, shaking her head and rounding a corner, nearly flinging both herself and him into the wall in the process before continuing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:48 pm

Johnathan planted his feet into the ground, bringing both of them to a stop. "OK, ok. Just please slow down. Your going to hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:47 pm

"No, I'm not!" She said, smiling and letting go, continuing down the hallway until a sudden oof and collision stopped her. She looked up from her spot on the floor, seeing a man in training clothes staring back at her, face flushing slightly. Her smile brightened and she waved. "I just had a class with you! Hi!" She stood, skipping circles around him, increasing his anxiety as she did so. "What's your name? I'm Aurora!" Her arm waved frantically as she pointed back to Johnathon. "That's my friend! He lets me call him John."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:50 pm

Johnathan walked up, and extended his his hand to the quiet man. "Sorry about that. I have no idea why she has all this energy. Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next