Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:30 pm

Aurora was already there, overwhelmed by the multitude of options, her week's allowance from the school (which all students are given), held in her hands. She was staring at the menu, at all of choices from every corner of the world, and she couldn't decide what she wanted. Of course, she also couldn't read half the menu, but the ingredients were interesting, and she just stood there, as she had been for the passed ten minutes.
Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:41 pm

Johnathan finally found the cafeteria, and was pleased to see that they had Italian food. He hopped in line and grabbed two plates of pasta. when he got out of line, he noticed Aurora was just standing off to the side, staring at the menu. He headed over to start talking again. "HEY! AURORA!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:48 pm

She jumped when he suddenly said her name, looking over at him with wide eyes, which seemed strangely darker, as she held the tiny manilla envelope. "Johnny- John! Sorry! Hey!" Her face flushed at the mess-up, and she looked down, embaressed at the mistake and the fact that she still hadn't decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:58 pm

Aurora hasn't changed, which means her day should have gone well. Johnathan thought her eye's looked darker, but dismissed it as the lighting in the room. "Can't decide huh? I usually prefer pasta. doesn't matter what type."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:09 pm

Aurora laughed, "I haven't had homemade food before, really... It's mostly been stuff from a box..." Her eyes drifted back to the menu. "I don't know what half this stuff is or what it tastes like..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:13 pm

Johnathan laughed. "Neither do I. I usually eat pasta, and lots of it, so I am just as lost as you. Spaghetti is good though, and will fill you up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:28 pm

She tried for a few moments to pronounce the word, the 'ghe' strangely tripping her up. She shook her head. "Sure! What about something sweet, too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:32 pm

Johnathan shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Don't really do sweets. Chocolate is good, though it has been a while since I had it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:34 pm

Aurora blinked, "what's chocolate?" She was already heading to the line, however, grabbing a plate of spaghetti and wondering what the strange brown blobs were for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:41 pm

"Its a sweet made from..... coco, yeah coco. Lots of people like the taste." Johnathan found it weird that she never had it. Must have had those weird uber strict parents
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:45 pm

Aurora nodded, finding a strange cake labeled 'chocolate' with a strawberry on top. Her eyes widened and she set it on her tray, along with a bowl of honeydew, and slid down to the end to pay. It took her a bit to count out the amount, as she hadn't spent any of the money yet and the folder was still full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:53 pm

Johnathan waited for her, looking around the Cafeteria for some open seats. He saw some at a table not that far away. He tried pointing at them, his hands still full with his pasta. "How about we sit over there?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:54 pm

Autora nodded, smiling pleasantly. "Sure." She said, staring down at the honeydew hungrily. "Have you made any new friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:57 pm

"Not yet, I was mainly focused on finding my classes. I still think we should consider the maps...." Johnathan set down his pasta then went to go get some water and a fork. "Did you?" He asked when he got back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:08 pm

"I haven't yet," she said, popping another piece of honeydew in her mouth and chewing happily. "Miss Marie says that she's been trying to find the, for years. She said she'll ask for us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:01 pm

"find what? and a lost teacher. I thought professor stein was ditsy" Johnathan was digging in like crazy, almost finished with his first plate.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:19 pm

"Them'" she corrected, swallowing her food before speaking this time, "the entire school is a maze. She says everyone gets lost at least once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:41 pm

"yeah. Its deceptive. Looks so orderly and symmetrical from the outside." Johnathan sighed before starting on his second plate. "Who was the architect for this building anyway"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:43 pm

Aurora shrugged, "i dunno. I think Lord Death might have designed it." She was still busy eating her honeydew and had yet to touch her pasta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 4:01 pm

"Know if they have a sort of training room or something. I need to get back into my own schedule." Johnathan paused in his eating. trying to match his pace with auroras so they would finish at a similar time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 5:57 pm

She shrugged, "I have math and then gym, NOT class, and english after this... I could probably ask Sid about that when I have gym." She finished her honeydew and set about trying to figure out how to keep her spaghetti on the fork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:18 pm

Johnathan just grinned. "Then I'll just ask him. We have gym together, remember?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:19 pm

She thought, smiling suddenly. "Is that one of them? Biology, gym... What else, or is that all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:48 pm

"Uh, lets see.... I have senior English, so no on that, same with social studies. What level math are you in again? I'm not that good at it so i'm only in geometry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:00 pm

Aurora's face lit up, "That's the math that I'm in! We have two classes in a row together!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next