Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:53 pm

Aurora was still skipping in circles, smiling wide, dancing between the two of them when she could.

Rogue shook the man's hand quickly before pulling his hood up and over his face, "I... n... no. It's... it's fine." He shook his head, looking down. "I was just.... heading to lunch... I, uhm..." His eyes were following the girl, not entirely sure if he could get passed her without her following.
Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:58 pm

Johnathan followed the other mans eyes, and noticed that he was watching Aurora. "Oh I see...." When Aurora zipped by again, Johnathan quickly grabbed her shoulders. "Aurora. You really should apologize. I did warn you that you would hit someone, so take some responsibility"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:00 pm

She blinked, looking up at him with big, pale eyes, confusion evident on her face. "Did... did I hurt him?" Aurora whirled around, tears beginning to form in her eyes. The sight alone made Rogue tense, pulling the hood down further. "Did I hurt you? Can I fix it? Are you injured? I have band-aids! Or I can kiss the boo-boos!" With every word she said, he backed away further, slouching more and more so that it looked like he was curling in on himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:04 pm

Johnathan sighed, wondering what actually was covered in her homeschooling. "You didn't necessarily hurt him, Aurora. You just bumped into him and it is polite to apologize."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:07 pm

"Oh," she said, tilting her head to the side, the pleading look and tears disappearing. "I'm sorry, Mister. I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm sorry for running and bumping into you." Her hands had moved behind her back, folded as she rocked back and forth on her feet.

Rogue nodded, blushing beneath his hood and mask. "It's... it's... n... nothing. G.. go along... k... kid..." He made a move to slip passed them, but her hand shot out, clutching his sleeves as she looked up at him.

"But I don't know your name, mister!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:09 pm

Johnathan just shook his head, letting out another sigh. "You should just tell her. She isn't going to let go until you do...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:48 pm

The boy stiffened, "It's... It's... Rogue." She let go promptly, waving.

"Bye, Rogue! See you in class tomorrow!" Without another word, she skipped along, humming as she did so, expecting Johnathon to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:56 pm

Johnathan gave a quick wave in rouge's direction. "See you around sometime then." He started in a light jog after Aurora. "Wait up!! You don't even know if that is the right way!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:59 pm

"Of course it's the right way!" She said, continuing to skip along, pointing to the room numbers. "It will be the third door on the right after the next turn! Which is left by the way... oh! And now!" She sped off down a side hallway, stopping outside a door and rocking on her heels, smiling up at him. "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:10 pm

"Uh.... Wow.... that's kinda impressive..." Johnathan just kinda stood staring at the class. "Still don't want to go in..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:18 pm

She pouted, looking up at him with her large eyes, her pupils seeming wider than they should be. "But Johny-thaaaaaaaan..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:21 pm

why does she have to be so good at puppy eye's "I'm still going in, Aurora" Johnathan sighed at the thought of math. "I just don't want to...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:24 pm

Her pout continued as she worked to stay in his sight, "Together?" She held a hand out, pleading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:29 pm

Johnathan calmed his thoughts and put on a smile. "together." And he took her hand, waiting to be dragged into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:38 pm

Her smile lit up her face as she tugged him inside. Their classroom looked just the same as the last one, as she brought him towards the very center of the room. She sat down, patting the seat beside her as she kicked her feet, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

Johnathan smiled and sat down next to her, wondering, if not caring, just how he became attached to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:02 pm

The girl continued to kick her feet as she pulled out her supplies, replacing her usual stack of paper with a notebook and graph paper, a series of math-based instruments and a calculator sitting beside her. "So," she said, looking around. "When does class start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:12 pm

Johnathan shrugged. "At the bell, I wasn't paying attention as to when that is" He pulled out his things, which was a graphing calculator and paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6