Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:14 am

"Yes I do. So what made you want to come here and be a meister?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:40 am

Aurora stiffened; the problem with asking questions was having questions asked in return. "I, uhm... I can feel wavelengths. I'm really sensitive to souls and there's... There's not really anywhere else to study."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:51 am

Johnathan grinned again, ignorant to how his question made Aurora feel. "yeah, I guess. But WHY did he have to build in in the middle of Nevada?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:03 pm

Aurora laughed, gesturing down to her skirt. "I'm having no problems with it. Just gotta keep hydrated is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:07 pm

Johnathan shook his head. "yeah. lucky you get something weather appropriate." He glanced around, looking for a clock. " Do you know how much time has passed? I realize you don't like biology but we probably shouldn't ditch the whole first day..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:22 pm

Aurora paused, looking up before digging through her bag for her cheap phone. "Class will be out in about fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:52 pm

"we should probably start heading back. I was surprised I found the classroom the first time" This time Johnathan grabbed her arm to drag her through the school.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 3:35 pm

Aurora laughed, "yeah, well, they need to provide us with maps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 3:54 pm

"maybe we could go and petition to the headmaster for 'em" Johnathan took he free hand and went to his bag. "I should have some paper in here...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 3:56 pm

She shook her head, laughing to herself. "You can just ask him and he'll probably start providing them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:00 pm

"but we'd need the map to find his office to ask for the maps" Johnathan sighed. "what a great paradox."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:08 pm

She shrugged, "I'm sure there are other ways. Savannah said that he talks through mirrors..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:28 pm

"Really?" Johnathan let out a chuckle. "Bet that gets awkward in the bathroom"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:36 pm

She laughed, "I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 5:36 pm

Johnathan stopped and looked down a hallway. "This looks familiar. I think it was down this way"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 6:11 pm

"I'm trusting your judgement." She said, following after him. "Worst come to worse we just try to head straight to our next classes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 6:15 pm

"Hopefully that won't happen. I'd rather follow the crowd to our next class then get lost on the way there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:09 pm

"It can't be THAT difficult," she said, shrugging, "I mean it could always be worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:05 pm

"it can always be worse. At least the school isn't under attack. I heard that has happened before" Johnathan thought about it a bit more. "That must be a weird PA call to get. 'CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO LARGE SCALE KISHIN ASSAULT'" he laughed at his own joke and horrible impression. "Anyway, what are your next classes. We might have classes together, can help each other out if something similar occurs."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:06 pm

Aurora laughed, shaking her head as she searched for her schedule and handed it to him. "If nothing else, the lunch periods are supposed to overlap most of the time, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:18 pm

Johnathan took out his schedule to compare to hers. It wasn't a perfect match but they did have some overlap. "Doesn't look like our next class is together, but there is more than just bio at least."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:25 pm

Aurora nodded, putting her schedule away, having memorized the room numbers. "That's good. I can see you again, soon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:35 pm

Johnathan checked the time again. "I don't think we will make it back to Biology in time... Well I guess I'll see you later" He started heading in the opposite direction, in which he believed his next class was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:56 am

Aurora laughed and continued down the hallway. She was lucky; her class was only a few doors down from the previous one.

---Luuuuuuunch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:26 pm

The Bell rang, interrupting Johnathan's thoughts and bringing class to a close. "Lunch already?" he muttered to himself as he grabbed his things and headed to where he thought the cafeteria was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}   First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class; The beginning of boredom (Entry-level classroom, Restricted Access) {DEAD}
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next