Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:48 pm

The girl shivered beneath her at the light kiss, her cheeks flushing. "I... if you say so."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:51 pm

Claire's hands grew a bit rougher as her mind wandered, her hands sometimes breaking from the massage to trace the curves, memorizing them. The shy girl bit her bottom lip, feeling her heart pounding in her chest. She leaned down, giving Jazz's neck another kiss, hoping to hold off the feeling inside of her with the small gesture.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:59 pm

Jasmine bit into her lower lip at the touch, holding back a soft moan as her body trembled and goosebumps shot along her skin. "This is going to turn into more than just a massage if you're not careful, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:02 pm

Claire bit her bottom lip, shivering at the emphasis on her nickname. Her hands kneaded roughly into a knot. "K-Keep saying it like that... A-And I'll prove h-how wrong that nickname is..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:23 pm

Jasmine laughed to herself, shaking her head, "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:32 pm

Claire pressed hard into the small of her back, face burning. "W-What if it is?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:42 pm

Her eyes rolled, "Then you are very bad at it, dear."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:43 pm

Claire leaned down, pursing her lips in mock anger. She tentatively flicked her tongue out, running it up the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:02 pm

Shivers shot down Jasmine's spine as her back arched forward and she let out a weak moan.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:03 pm

Claire felt a shiver run down her spine at that, but gave a satisfied smirk. "S-See? H-How's that for bad?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:10 pm

Jasmine's body slowly stilled, perhaps too much, "Your stuttering gives you away, dove..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:11 pm

Claire furrowed her brow, slowly and teasingly running her hands down Jazz's sides. She cleared her throat, shifting to something more akin to confidence. "Maybe I just need an incentive." She leaned down, slowly licking up from her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:15 pm

Another moan escaped her and she arched again, eyes rolling back into her head.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:18 pm

Claire smirked a bit, then slid off of Jazz's back. She said nothing as she turned, walking over to near the window. She bent over, picking up something, and giving Jazz a good view of her 'assets'.

It took a few minutes, but then she was standing next to Jazz. Something silver flashed in front of her for a moment before vanishing below her chin. She would feel Claire's hands behind her neck, and the the cold of a small metal chain around her neck. "Alright..." Hanging from her neck was a necklace, the chain a simple silver. The small charm dangling from it was the true beauty. It was a small x, though different in the one cross line took the shape of a revolver, and the other the shape of a scythe. Claire came in front of her, kneeling, wearing an exact match of the necklace.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:10 pm

Jasmine pushed herself up into a semi-crouching position, not caring for her partial nudity as she lifted the necklace and looked down at her. Tears sprung to her eyes without her being fully aware, and a shaky, joyful smile tugged at her lips. "C.. Claire..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:12 pm

Claire smiled a bit, moving up to sit on the bench with her, not caring that she was only in her underwear. "I-I had them made yesterday... Now e-everyone knows that you're mine, a-and that I'm yours..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:24 pm

Jasmine smiled at her, blinking and causing the tears to fall. She didn't know what to say, how to respond at all. After a few moments of slightly open-mouthed gaping and silence, she flung her arms around the girl, crying happily against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:26 pm

Claire wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, holding her close, squeezing her tight. "I-I'm yours... A-And you're mine...." She repeated, giving her a squeeze, holding off her own tears.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:46 pm

Jasmine choked out a laugh, smiling and muttering thanks on repeat, her body trembling just slightly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:49 pm

Claire gave a strangled chuckle. "D-Don't thank me... I-It's... It's the least I can do... T-The only thing I-I can do. I w-wish I could give you more... M-More than these... q-quiet expressions." Still, she squeezed Jazz as close as she could, stilling her trembling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:23 pm

Jasmine let out another strangled laugh, holding her close. "It's all I need," she whispered, shaking her head, "I don't need anything more than what you give. You're too good to me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:26 pm

Claire pulled just enough away so that she could look into Jazz's eyes, tears welling in her own. She smiled, then slowly leaned forward, claiming Jazz's lips in a long, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:28 pm

Jasmine's hands went up to cup either side of the girl's face as she met the girl's emotion with her own. She felt free and right, sensations completely unfamiliar to her. It seemed like, if only for the moment, she was right where she belonged, right where she was always meant to be.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:33 pm

Claire slowly pulled her lips back, but leaned her forehead against Jazz's. "Jazz... I-I love you." The words were soft spoken, as Claire normally was, but they seemed to cut through the air, silencing everything around the pair. Claire felt butterflies in her stomach, and her grip on Jazz tightened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:42 pm

Jasmine's pupils dilated, her face flushing as the smile on her face widened further. "I... I... I l.... love you, t.... too." The words stammered back after an almost uncomfortable time lapse, but the feeling was there, the heart, the emotion, the sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next