Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:11 pm

Jasmine laughed, "He's aware that I'm homosexual, sweetie, no worries." She flipped her hand over, sliding her fingers along Claire's inner wrist, "Besides, what would you do? Charm him to death?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:13 pm

Claire blushed softly, laughing a bit. "I-I'm not very charming..." Her hand shivered a bit at her touch, goosebumps following her fingers.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:14 pm

Jasmine's eyes rolled as she smirked slightly, shaking her head. "You've got me, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:16 pm

Claire blushed a shade darker. "Y-Yeah, but... You're the charming one, not me. I-I'm the shy one..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:27 pm

Her eyes rolled, "I'm not charming, I'm flirty." She laughed, "And hungry."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:35 pm

Claire grinned at that, gesturing to the large supply of food in front of her. "Eat up, but try to save some room for dessert? I put a lot of work into that... I don't think the oil will ever come out of that tank top.."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:44 pm

Jasmine laughed before eating again, smiling at her girlfriend between bites but letting her dictate the conversation.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:45 pm

Claire was quiet for a while, before clearing her throat and looking away. "Jazz, I... Uh... About the other night... I just want you to know that I don't have any regrets..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:50 pm

Jasmine's face burned and she looked down, a few locks of her curling hair falling forward. "That is what you decide to discuss over dinner...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:52 pm

Claire simply fiddled with her cutlery. "I-I didn't know w-what else... I-I'm not good at this, Jazzy! I'm trying m-my best, but... This isn't my forte..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:53 pm

She let out a nervous laugh, "Sex just isn't a dinner table topic, dove." Jasmine peeked through her hair, smiling softly. "You're fine."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:55 pm

Claire smiled back, nodding. "Ok... Um.... A-Any other news I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:09 pm

Jasmine shrugged, thinking to herself, "I might be starting an internship soon." She chased some food around for a bit before finally snatching it and popping it into her mouth, "So... that's exciting."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:10 pm

Claire broke into a large grin. "That's great! Where?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:40 pm

She smirked, "The tattoo parlor." There was a wicked gleam to her eyes as she said the words, and her hands seemed to fidget excitedly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:40 pm

Claire grinned wider, resting her hand on Jazz's and giving it an excited squeeze. "You're gonna be great, I just know it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:49 pm

"That's the idea." She shot her a wink, "I just totally wish I could tat myself, but apparently that's a 'bad idea'." She mocked some random voice as she said the words, rolling her eyes. "It'd be sooooo awesome, though!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:51 pm

Claire laughed at that, brushing a few locks of hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. "Yeah, I could see where that would go wrong fast... Still, it's good that you're doing what you love."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:22 pm

Jasmine nodded, a strangely girlish giggle escaping her, "I wouldn't have it any other way." She seemed triumphant, proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:24 pm

Claire giggled softly as well. "It's good. You deserve it..." She smiled, giving Jazz's hand another reassuring squeeze. Her plate was empty of food, save the juices from both. She smiled. "Time for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:29 pm

Jasmine grinned and nodded, "I'll even close my eyes." She did so, holding her hands up over her face and laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:32 pm

Claire laughed at that, slipping away and grabbing a basket from the kitchen. She pulled a single beignet from the basket, the small piece of friend dough colored white with powdered sugar. Giggling softly, she slowly put it in front of Jazz's mouth, waiting for her to take a bite.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:35 pm

Jasmine opened her mouth slowly, taking a bit from the end of the bread before humming softly, smiling as she chewed. "What is this?" She asked, lowering her hands and smiling. "It's really good."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:39 pm

Claire smiled, setting the basket between them on the table. "It's called beignet. Think of it like a doughnut. They're a french food, but they're really popular in New Orleans during Carnival."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:48 pm

"It tastes like a fair." She said, eating the dessert happily. "How'd you learn about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next