Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:51 pm

Claire shrugs, taking a few of the beignet for herself. "I suppose it does kind of taste like funnel cake... My sister and I went to visit New Orleans once with... Our parents. We had some there, then we came home and learned the recipe. Sarah and I always make a few baskets around Carnival."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:54 pm

She grinned, eating away at the food, "You ever been to Carnival yourself?'
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:58 pm

Claire shook her head. "No, not in Brazil or in New Orleans... I've always wanted to go to the Carnival in New Orleans, though... It just... Never happened." Her gaze grew distant, and wistful.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:01 pm

Jasmine smirked, "You're almost an adult. What's gunna stop you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:03 pm

Claire smiled, taking her hand and squeezing it. "You should come with me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:04 pm

"Already planned on it." She said, offering a wink before taking more of the dessert. "You act like you can get rid of me at this point."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:07 pm

Claire laughed, giving her hand a tight squeeze, but blushing at the wink. "You act like I want to get rid of you at this point..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:37 pm

She grinned back, "Well, good to know I'm a keeper." Jasmine gave her another wink but still seemed more distracted than anything else.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:43 pm

Claire flushed, downing her drink to distract herself. "I-I've got something... For after dinner."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:48 am

Jasmine raised a brow, curious, "And what would that be?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:49 am

Claire gave a mischievous smile. "I can't tell you just yet... It's a secret."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:23 pm

Jasmine titled her head, curious, setting her food down. "I'm not a patient person, my dear."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:24 pm

Claire smiled taking her hand and standing. "Then follow me, Jazzy..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:31 pm

Jasmine grinned, popping the rest of her last piece into her mouth before standing, "Anywhere."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:40 pm

Claire took her hand, leading her through her apartment to the room that had previous had most of her paint supplies. Her easel and other painting supplies were sitting off to the side, and something that almost looked like a masseuses bench stood in the center. The only light came from a myriad of candles candles and a line of moon light that filtered through the break in the curtains. Claire looked to Jazz, blushing a bit. "S-Strip?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:43 pm

Jasmine's brow raised as she looked from the room to the girl, "May I ask why?" She said, adrenaline making her heart race and hands tremble.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:45 pm

Claire blushed, pointing to the bench. "I-I want to give you a massage... I-I can get you some s-shorts, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:18 pm

Jasmine laughed, shaking her head. "That's fine." She brought Claire's hand up, kissing the back of it before stepping back and beginning to pull the dress over her head.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:19 pm

Claire blushed, looking away as she undressed. "U-Um... A-And take your b-bra off. I-If you're wearing one." She nervously shuffled her feet, twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:36 pm

Jasmine giggled as she pulled the dress over her head before holding it in front of her and folding it. She set it down before unclipping her bra and dropping it, folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:37 pm

Claire looked over to her, blushing deeply before gesturing to the bench. "L-Lay on your stomach?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:39 pm

Jasmine nodded, doing as she was instructed, laying her arms down on either side of her as she closed her eyes and tried to relax. "So, what brought all this on...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:42 pm

Claire pulled the zipper on the back of her dress, down, her dress dropping around her ankles. Tentatively, she slowly slipped over to the bench, straddling Jazz over the small of the back. Her hands put light pressure on her upper back, gently kneading her muscles. "I wanted to do something for you. Make you feel nice..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:44 pm

The girl let out a soft moan at the touch before sighing slowly, "There.... ohhh... there wasn't any... need for this, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:45 pm

Claire put a bit more pressure on, though still kept overly gentle, kneading away the knots in her back. She leaned down, kissing the back of her neck. "I wanted to... That's all the reason I needed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next