Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:55 pm

Droon looks around nonchalantly "Yeah, I can do my spikes, but I need to be sticking into whatever surface my spikes come out of, that's why they always plunge me into the ground first." He looks around the room like it was full of idiots with a cocky smile "You know, gas doesn't affect people in weapon form, and you can probably slide some of us through the bars like that to."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:56 pm

OOC: The individual strands that make up the mesh are inch thick steel, and the holes in the mesh are 1 inch by 1 inch. No, he couldn't 'slip through them'. And yes, they took his jacket, if it's the thick armored one I think it is. They didn't leave anything that could be used as a defense or offense.

The room Addy was in was suddenly filled with gas, even as soldiers rushed in, firing at the demons. The staff, all of them outfitted with gas masks, wasn't affected by the gas.

Claire cringed at the sound of the explosion, gripping the sides of her head and squeezing her eyes shut, her control waning.

Kyllic, having been silent through the whole exchange, suddenly shouted out. "Everyone stop! We don't know anything right now, save that we're in a strange place, and we've clearly been brought here to be experimented upon. I suggest that, until we know even a fraction more, or until Helmut wakes up, we stop arguing about who has the best escape plan..." His voice calmed. "We were taken quickly, methodically. Obviously they'd been watching us all for some time. If you think they don't expect some of the things we're suggesting, you're likely dead wrong. A single person escaping their cell wouldn't last 5 minutes. We need to all escape, together, at once, or we need to wait for rescue. Because our meisters will  come for us. Don't any of you doubt that."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:00 pm

Akira nodded. Savannah most certainly wouldn't simply sit by as they waited for him to show up. But, he worried for her procedure. And Beyril would most certainly accompany her. Given her past, he was certain she could hold her own in a fight.

Addy started to slump under the gas, but the flames quickly devoured the oxygen and choked her lungs. Nonetheless, her power refused to relent, and the devils pulled at her hair to keep her standing; to keep feeding into their own power.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:06 pm

The masked man who seemed to be in charge calmly strolled into the room, surveying the distress. "Oh, for the love of... Activate Fire Containment in OR 7." From overhead, sprinkler started to spray, drenching the flames and the staff alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:13 pm

ooc: Take the gas mask from a scientist...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:18 pm

Addy tied her shirt over her face to try and filter out the gas, raising a hand toward the masked man. As her hand raised from floor to his face, a large shadow stretched out before her, and rose up like a looming giant behind him. The shadow's hands reached out and clasped the man's throat, squeezing hard and cutting off his oxygen as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:19 pm

nevermind this post.

Last edited by jac600 on May 31st 2014, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:20 pm

Droon quickly went into sword form, propped against the wall, so as to minimize any negative effects such as gas or flames. "You people are crazy!!! Everybody stahp!!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:22 pm

Antonio groaned, shaking his head before moving closer to Claire. "Hey, Hey! Claire. Bambina. Look at me. Concentrate on me." He shifted his arm, tapping it against the tile floor in a slow, steady rhythm. "C'mon, now, just concentrate." Suddenly, an idea hit him and he smirked. "Claire, you're light."

ooc: Sov, we're not close enough for him to be effected by what's going on with Addy,
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:24 pm

Without making any more comments, Ace jumped off the back wall on his cell, and stuck his arm, which was now a blade, in to one of the holes that exerted the gas. He then proceeded to rip pieces of cloth from his shirt several times, and stuff them in to the various holes, eventually covering all but one. Looks like they underestimate drunkards. He removed the wine flask that he'd had on him when he'd been abducted, and held it against the remaining hole. Here he would wait for as long as he needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:24 pm

OOC// Droon isn't in the room with Addy, and the masked man, so he doesn't have to worry about the fire and gas.

"Well, I'm glad were at least getting close to escape theoretically. I'm Miranda, heavy jet propelled two-handed hammer, element: fire. I can use my jets to fly, and I can summon spikes from the ground as well."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:31 pm

OOC: The gas is in the room Addy is in only. So no Ace, sorry.

The man simply flicked a hand forward, and the soldiers fired 6 darts at Addy. Only one of them made it through the demons, hitting her square over the heart, injecting ketamine straight into her blood stream.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:40 pm

ooc: Actually, Bliv, he's got you.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:41 pm

ooc: You have it rigged up so that the cages all have gas in them. He outsmarted you. This is why GMing is a pain in the ass but absolutely spectacular! Ace, you sly mofo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:42 pm

Addy's magic vanished almost instantly and she dropped to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:43 pm

Kataro smiled. "GREAT THINKING!!!" He said aloud, but he probably sounded crazy. "What if we jumped off of the walls and propelled ourselves towards the bars, while turning into our weapon forms. If any of us have small enough weapon forms, they'd be able to fit through the bars! But.... What about the people with not so small weapon forms...." He said as he lost hope again. "I think we just need to do one large destructive blow that'll get rid of everything that'd apprehending us..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:45 pm

The man rubbed his throat, coughing a few times before gesturing to her. "Bring her back to the others. Bring the next subject." The soldiers nodding, loading Addy onto a stretcher and taking her back to the others.

The door opened with three loud booms, just as it had closed. Addy was wheeled in, her cell door open, and her unconscious body thrown in. They made their way over to Ben's cell, gassing him and, once he was unconscious, taking him through the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:47 pm

Akira exhaled a sigh, "Damnit...." he muttered. Flinching as Addy hit the floor of her cell unceremoniously. For the time being, there was nothing he could do, save sit cross-legged on the floor of his cell and try and still his nerves. They wouldn't be getting anywhere tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:49 pm

Ben went into his weapon form immediately to negate the effects of the gas. This pistol flipped them off in the reflection of the barrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:51 pm

OOC: He already said that Ben was unconscious. Just go with what Bliv said, since this is his little adventure.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:53 pm

OOC: I'd also like to point out that, given that ketamine is used AS A HORSE TRANQUILIZER (thanks for the tidbit of info, Beyril) and it would take a few moments for him to both recognize that the gas was being used and transform, what's the actual likelihood that he would've been able to avoid it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:55 pm

ooc: I was guessing there was a light hissss of some sort but if not.
Ben went to sleep imidaintly and hoped he would wake up. " You don't touch a hair on his head or I will kill you! " Arthur yelled as they took him out.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:57 pm

ooc: D'aw thanks Lani, I try.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:59 pm

ooc: Bliv, I need Claire to reply to Tony
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:06 pm

Claire simply shook her head. "I-I just want to be home... A-Anywhere but here... A-Anywhere but in a cage. Anywhere I can escape." Her voice never rose beyond a frightened whisper as she finally succumbed to her fears, hands tangled in her hair and eyes squeezed shut, tears welling up in them.

Kyllic stared out his cell at the door. "3 locks... Likely electronic... Take out the power, and that door opens. Or at least becomes openable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next