Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:15 pm

Akira exhaled a sigh. Everyone was trying to play savior, and it was getting them all nowhere, "Can everybody just listen to yourselves for a minute?" he growled, an anger and wrath in his voice that pierced the din and almost seemed to send knives through the air, "We're all strong, we get it. And there's a hundred possibilities for everyone to get out, but unless we can get everyone out, it's no good. Stop trying to make yourselves the hero. In this situation, the hero will most likely be the one to die first. Can someone wake up Helmut? I need to know what he's capable of, to see if we can make this work."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:22 pm

Akira was right. No matter how much they complied their ideas, nothing would get done until they had a plan of action. But considering they still didn't have one, she sat in silence and continued to ponder her idea. She knew she could break the circuit, her weapon form has multiple spikes on it, and she could summon them from the ground or any place on her body, there and gone in an instant. If she could manage to locate the wires, she could cut them simultaneously. Damn... how will she find the wires.... She covered her face with her hands just trying to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:16 pm

Kataro let out a sigh at Akira's comment. "Anata ga kibō o tsukaihatashite kita yō ni kikoeru...." He said in Japanese. He didn't say it to him in English, because it might start something. He also hoped that no one else spoke fluent Japanese. Then Kataro turned to Antonio. "Actually yes. I can shoot lightning, make currents, make a whip out of it Do EMP's.... EMP!!! I have an EMP shout ability! If I used that, I could cut out some electricity.... But it only travels fifteen feet. That's not enough... Crap!" He said as he laid back on the cage floor. He knew they all could think of something if they really tried, but it would take a while. And they didn't have a lot of time... At all...

Last edited by •DÆd Ë¥£S• on May 31st 2014, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:19 pm

ooc: Akira is a boy and is Japanese as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:47 pm

Ooc: Fixeded :P
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:36 pm

"First of all." Ace declared. "Kataro needs to stop thinking out loud. Second of all, if we can wake up Helmut, I know how we can short circuit the bars... no heroism required."

Though this could end horribly for him, he was willing to risk it. For once, Ace was putting his neck out for someone else. "If they come to take me soon though, I can stay awake through my gasing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:40 pm

Antonio looked over at Ace before nodding slowly. "Are you sure about that? We don't even know when they'll be back, what they're doing to the girl, or who they'll pick."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:24 pm

Meanwhile...

In a separate part if the facility, Addy was strapped to a hospital bed. A masked man came up beside her, sticking her in the forearm, and starting to draw her blood.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:39 pm

ooc: Oblivion, did they take Bens Jacket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:19 pm

Kataro thought about something... A plan.. A crazy plan too. It would probably sound completely insane, but it just might work. "Hey... Uh. What if we all resonated souls. Each and everyone of us resonating together could be really powerful. Extremely powerful! I know it sounds crazy, but with that level of resonance, my EMP could reach much greater distances, and my lightning would be way stronger. That way I could blast some bolts and cut out the power to my cage if not all of them." He said as he pictured it in his mind. This plan was pretty crazy, but so crazy it just might work. "I understand if no one wants to try it... It is kinda out there. But just think... All that power. Everyone's souls with so much strength. We'd be like an army."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:30 pm

Antonio looked to the lightning weapon curiously before a broad smile shot across his face. "Hey, I'll bite. Who else is up for it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:31 pm

" What's the worst that can happen? " Arthur said. Ben nodded.
Trinity stood up with a crouch and gave the thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:32 pm

"Better than waiting to die... Ready when you are..." Miranda piped back to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:02 pm

As soon as the needle poked through Addy's arm, a large sound like an explosion curling into a mushroom cloud echoed through the complex. Addy woke with a start, her magic firing at random from her body in an explosion of uncontrolled power. The force of the fire shoved everyone back with a heat wave, and she roared in fury. Her eyes lit, and all manner of devils and demons took shape from the flames and grappled and fought with the scientists.

OOC: It won't let me translate phonetic Japanese. Send me a translation for Akira?
IC:A powerful resonance among so many people would be very strong, but nearly impossible to accomplish. The sound of a large explosion rocked all the cages, and Akira struggled to balance his before he could respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:27 pm

OOC: Translation: "It sounds like you've given up hope."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:38 pm

"Do you have any idea how moronic you sound, Kataro?" Ace was getting frustrated now. He was shouting at Kataro instead of working on an escape, which really upset him. "Half of us don't even know each other! It can take months for just a meister and his weapon alone to achieve resonance, and you want all of us, none of whom appear to even be meisters, to resonate on a whim, just like that? We don't even have a tempo to follow with our wavelengths! If anything, the outburst of potential power could notify our captors, and get us all killed."

Ace sat with his back against the cell wall, drawing on the dirt with his finger. "Besides, a wavelength as disruptive and angry as mine would never be able to resonate with a delicate and insecure wavelength like Claire's. And that's just two of us. There's probably several more conflictions in this group that I can't even call out. We need to come up with something subtle, or the only escape we're going to find is an escape to the afterlife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:42 pm

"Wa naku, kanari mada arimasen." Akira muttered, then looked to Ace, "Do you know how to wake up Helmut?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:42 pm

Translation: "Not quite yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:53 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "Un. Ima, watashi wa kyōmei ga kinō shinai to shitte iru. Tokuni anata no yōna tamashī o motsu.Watashi wa anata no yōna hito ga suki koto ga nai.Watashi wa ikatteiru hito o nikumu. Nani demo. Watashi wa sore ga kyōki o shitteita. Watashi wa sore ga tonikaku shippaidearu to kangaemashita." He whispered to himself Japanese once again. "Here's what I know; We can't sit here much longer. It seems like everything we've thought of so far will prove to be useless... But I could try shorting the circuit with my lightning. It's worth a try. I am a Death Scythe. I think I can do it. But then guards will probably be rushing in..." He said aloud. But I do have a few other things that are racking my brain... Why were weapons the only ones abducted? Was this at random or were specific people chosen...? Why was that girl the first one to be taken? Is this some sort of test...? Kataro thought to himself. It was a lost of things going on in his head right now. But one thing was certain... They NEEDED to get out of there now. "Oh. And one other thing, Ace. Chill out. Don't make this situation more stressful than it has to be. Please keep a level head, if you can manage to do that."

OOC: Translation: "Yeah. Now I know resonance wouldn't work. especially with a soul like yours. Ive never liked people like you. I hate angry people. Whatever. I knew it was crazy. I figured it would be a failure anyway. That's why I hesitated to suggest it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:59 pm

ooc: How thin are the bars? If they are not electrocuted can a ten year old like ben slip through them?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:08 pm

"Kataro, Ace, Akira --- shut the fuck up!" Antonio glared at them, feeling a power surge ripple through the facility, the feel of flames and anger, fury and pain. His eyes turned red, a snake-eye slit consuming his pupils with dual dots on either side of each. He looked around through a blood-red haze, thinking. "Helmut and Kataro can try to short circuit the cages on that side. Droon --- can you use your spikes here? You might be able to divert the power, but I'd be careful. With you being metallic, there's no telling whether you'll be more or less resistant to the heat." He looked over, sizing everyone up. "What are everyone's forms? I'm a double-ended scythe, element fire, recently paired. I'm a junior."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:09 pm

"Quilliban. Chain whip." he stated simply, taking a back seat to Antonio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:17 pm

" Arthur, wind. Any sword you need me to be within reason. If I get a miester then they get the ability to turn into gas. You could get through these bars no problem. "
" Ben, fire. When I get a meister they can shoot fire like a top notch fire witch and are 100% immune to heat and fire. Within reason. "
" My name is trinity. Bejeweled broadsword. If you stab me into someone they are locked in place and cant move. I can also fly thanks to these baby's. " She gave her small wings a flap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:38 pm

"My name is Kataro Hattori. I can turn into a sword, pistol, giant ninja star, harpoon. I'm a master when it comes to lightning manipulation." He said as his arms began to crackle with lightning. He was just about to try to cut the circuit in the bars when he thought about something. "Gas...! Oh shoot... If they see us doing anything, they'll gas us instantly. Then it'll be over. Shoot! Plus they're probably watching us..." He said as he slumped down. At this point, Kataro was ready to just go to sleep. Why did this happen to me?!?! Uuuhh.... I could really go for some chicken nuggets. They're so good... I am hungry. I did eat before I was taken. Shoot! He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:43 pm

"Now do you see my point, Kataro?" Ace shouted at him again. "If we make one mistake, we could all die. I'm ready to listen to more plans if anyone has them, but I don't think we should act unless EVERYONE agrees. A dysfunctional team makes for a dysfunctional plan... Ace... Kusari Gama... naturally lightning fast, and probably the brightest mind at the DWMA since Azusa. So... I'm not very useful at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next