Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 12:28 am

Justice could feel a steadiness in Claire's wavelength, could feel xir own usual calm, but something seemed so very surreal about it, now. Xe blinked, adjusting to the world after the explosion of light. Looking around, the meister began to notice the small, black water droplets around them and xe tensed, unsure. Where are they? Xe asked xir weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 1:37 am

"All I have to do is break their concentration, right? Soul Resonance requires complete focus for both the meister and weapon, which means...." Arusa made a circular shape in front of him with his ink-like liquid. He peered through it, staring in to Justice's eyes. One of the black dots beneath xer would open up, revealing Arusa, who was charging up through it. "Ungentlemanly Shinigami Art: Picking Unripe Apples!" Arusa's hands shot out at Justice, reaching xer chest. While Arusa did not formally know Justice's gender, or that xe was androgynous, he assumed, by her looks, that xe was female. He groped at Justice's clothed chest for moment, hoping it had done the job.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 1:41 am

Claire caught the flash, and then felt the resonance shatter. Justice!? What happened!?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 2:36 am

Addy was furious, Arusa! What are you doing?!??!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 7:28 am

The meister's eyes seemed to all but bug out of xir sockets, and xe stiffened completely. Claire fell out of xir hand and came crashing to the ground as xe jolted and raised xir arms. Suddenly, almost, though not quite, unexpectedly, Justice let out a scream that sounded surprisingly, clearly feminine, raising xir arms to cover xir chest as xir face burned.

For once in the nearly three years since xe had started attending the Death Weapon Meister Academy, Justice's secret was out, and she was less than happy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 10:18 am

Claire winced as she clattered to the ground, but something was more important. She began to glow, shifting back to her human form, her expression one of fury. She stalked up to Arusa, quickly grabbed him by the hem of his shirt, and slapped him across the face with all her might. "You unbelievable pervert! You NEVER touch ANYONE like that. EVER!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:42 pm

Arusa raised his hands innocently. "C-Claire, let's not get hasty!" He felt the slap sting his face and he rubbed the reddened spot on his cheek in pain. "You don't think the monsters and Kishin Eggs are going to use tactics like that?" The boy sat up straight. "The goal in combat is to defeat your opponent. My Black Water appeared useless to your Resonance, so I had to find a way to cancel it." His explanation was very matter-of-fact. "Justice enjoys combat far too much, regardless of whether she is winning, so even if I were to overcome her with the use of Addy, I would most likely fail to break your Resonance."

Arusa looked down at Justice, holding a hand out to her. "I... apologize for using a cheap tactic."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 6:12 pm

Justice still looked completely and utterly mortified, xir hands wedged in each of xir armpits, arms still crossed in front of xir under-developed chest. Xe was shaking a bit, her mind elsewhere, eyes unfocused. Xe --- now revealed to be female for the first time since she'd left the neighborhood she grew up in --- started backing away, not entirely trusting. She looked up at him, blinking back tears but nodding her acceptance. She knew what he meant, understood him completely, but she had also enjoyed living in between the lines, no one knowing what was between her legs and judging her on her choice rather than what her body or society labelled her as.

After a few moments, Justice cleared her --- xir, she/xe didn't know what to refer to xirself as anymore, now that the secret was out --- throat, straightening and wiping xir eyes with one hand, taking his hand and firmly shaking it with the other. "You're right." Xir voice was hoarse and xe cleared it quickly once more. "I can't fault you for that." Xe nodded to Sid, who was watching them with barely withheld anger, trying to decide how to handle the situation that he'd just witnessed.

The meister's hand fell from the shinigami's as soon as his grip loosened, and xe wordlessly began to back away with a nod, intending on walking home and just skipping xir last three classes; the next one was gym anyway, and xe couldn't handle the torment and teasing, not today. Without realizing it, Justice's foot fell onto one of the Black Water pools and xe found xirself sinking. With wide eyes and a quick, cut-off scream, xe fell into Arusa's little pocket dimension, falling also to panic.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 7:49 pm

Claire's eyes went wide, and she wheeled on Arusa, starting to pound on his chest. "Bring her back! BRING HER BACK NOW!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:09 pm

Addy shifted back, "Arusa, is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:21 pm

"Aah! I didn't do it on purpose! I can't control it once it leaves my body, I'd have to have been touching it!" Arusa pushed Claire away from him so she wouldn't be consumed with him. His hands rotated in a full circle, pouring out more Black Water, and constructed a circular gate. Several black tendrils shot out of his back and he leaped in to the darkness. A single tendril shot in to the ground in the regular world, and he dove after Justice. She would reach the water by the time he got there, no doubt, but he would still be able to rescue her from any serious harm. "Justice!"

Her body, after hitting the water, would experience a series of shocks in any location the water touched her body. Black Water performed osmosis in the same way that water did, but the solution was extremely volatile when the two came in to contact. The feeling is similar to the water in the human body boiling.

Arusa picked up his former opponent and cradled her against him. He created a small, tack-like protrusion on his thumb, and stuck it in to her body in order to extract the substance from her. The compound would dilute itself of the Black Water over time, but this was much quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:29 pm

Addy quickly closed her eyes, focusing on her trembling hands, "Come on, come on..." she muttered, a glow sparking from one finger to the next.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 8:51 pm

Justice gasped as he began extracting the liquid, xir/her heterochromaic eyes meeting his as xir/her fists balled from the pain of the Black Water. "What are...." the meister ground her teeth. "How........ wha-......"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 9:12 pm

"Don't worry." Arusa cocked his head in a smile. "I won't let you get hurt any more." The tendril slowly dragged them out of his pocket dimension, taking them back to their regular world. "You're lucky we all saw you fall. Your body would have accepted it eventually, but the animals there aren't exactly friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 9:51 pm

Addy handed the glowing ball to Justice, "Here, it should numb the pain."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 10:02 pm

Justice coughed finally, tilting her head as she laughed in his arms, coughing the Black Water up and onto the ground. She blinked a few times, shaking his head, the substance in her hair and clothing. "What's," she coughed again, reaching out and taking the orb. "th...this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 11:49 pm

"It's something I can do when I really pray hard." she smiled, "It takes away the pain and fixes all your insides."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:04 am

Justice nodded, taking the orb and staring at it for a moment before sliding it along xir/her skin, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 12:32 pm

Once the edge touched skin, it burst like a glowing liquid and seeped through the skin, warming and numbing the pain to a dull relaxing tingle.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:48 pm

Claire knelt beside her, worry evident in her eyes. She'd thrown her hood back up at some point, using it to hold herself together so she could be there for her meister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:56 pm

ooc: I was waiting for Ace but he's being a butt again. He gets next post after me.

ic: Justice sighed as the orb spread, the rest of the water easing out of her from xir/her own 'vomiting,' Arusa's working, and Addy's strange music. Xe/she slumped a bit in Arusa's arms, relaxing. Sid came over slowly, walking around the puddles of Black Water and coming to investigate. He placed his hand on Justice's forehead before shaking his head.

"I'd like h-xir in the infirmary." The zombie teacher said, folding his arms across his chest, "And you, Mr. Biru, need to get this cleaned up before someone else gets hurt. He nodded to Justice. "Do you want me to take you?"

Justice shrugged, unsure, looking to the others, still in Arusa's arms. "Death- Well, Arusa should know better than the rest of us what it is that the Black Water does."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:12 pm

Biru... I haven't heard someone call me that since I saw Lexi and Charles. "Y-yes sir!" Arusa gently dropped Justice on her feet, gave a firm nod, then knelt on the ground. A massive, web-like pattern shot out along the ground from his palm, connecting each of the dots on the ground. Once he returned the web to himself, the remaining Black Water was gone. "Actually, Sid. I was wondering if I could take Miss Abbey. I do work in the infirmary, so I'll be heading there anyways. Plus, I'm sure you have a class to prepare for, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:28 pm

Claire held both her hands up. "Everyone just stop!" Once she was sure she had everyone's attention, she met everyone's eyes, stopping on Arusa. "It's Justice. Not 'Miss Abbey'. We don't have any right letting the world know what we learned to be. Justice is whoever and whatever xe wants to be, and we have to respect xir wishes on that. Nobody tells anybody, alright?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:38 pm

Justice's smile shot across xir face instantly, and xe nodded to Claire. "I... would appreciate it if everyone would do as she suggested." Closing xir eyes, xe let out a deep breath and looked at everyone. "I... know that it is unorthodox, my choice, but I prefer it this way. I hate the gender norms, I hate being told what I can and can't do, should and shouldn't, just because of what's between my legs." Xe gestured to xir baggy, almost parachute pants. "I think that it's ridiculous. I had to stop playing sports because there either wasn't a team for girls or they tried to force me at a comparatively rookie one. I haven't played baseball since I was ten." Xe let out another sigh before nodding to Arusa. "Mixter Abbey or Justice, if you please."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:52 pm

"Eh!" Arusa looked down in shame. "I'm sorry. I... didn't know you wanted to keep your gender anonymous." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "I just assumed that you were a woman. I assume that you want Sid to take you then, rather than myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next