Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:10 pm

Justice shook xir head, "I don't mind it; you were unaware." Were this Savannah, whom xe was actually pretty close to, xe would offer xir arm right about now. However, this was not; this was a new friend, and a shinigami at that.

Sid merely nodded, though he was looking around to make sure that the Black Water was gone. "I'll have to take care of these stones, but otherwise... I think you're all fine." He reached into one of his pockets, pulling out a notepad and jotting down a 'training' excuse for each of them, handing a slip to each of them. "Get going before you're late to class. The lunch periods are all over."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:41 pm

Claire looked over to Justice and smiled. "Would you like me to, uh... Help you to the infirmary? I... I don't have classes today. I just came to get some schoolwork I missed..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:30 pm

"Thank you for the match Mixter Abbey. Addy, I appreciate your weapon form, it's very unique, and it fascinates me." Arusa nodded quietly, put his hands behind his back, smiled quietly, and began walking towards the infirmary. "Do you feel alright?" He said, looking to Justice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:57 pm

Xe nodded to him before looking back at Claire. "I think I'll be alright; besides, the end of the lunch crowd will be roaming the halls. I think you'd rather avoid that and be home." Justice shot her a wink. "I'd love to remain your partner." With that, Justice waved to the others and headed to the infirmary alongside the shinigami. "I think so." Xe said, wiping the side of xir mouth to make sure none of the black water remained. "How do you do that, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:36 am

"Well..." He began. "The way I control it, relates to my wavelength, though it comes naturally, so I can't quite explain it. But, just like most of your body is made up of water, most of my body is made up of Black Water. It's similar to Black Blood, the genes of which I inherit from my father. Though, because I am not a Kishin, it's... something else. I decided to call it Black Water." Arusa looked back at the strange girl. "So... if you don't mind my asking is there any reason in particular that you hide your gender, or is it really just the general discomfort of stereotypes?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:57 am

Xe shifted uncomfortably, looking down, "I... well, it's that, but I also don't feel like I belong on either side." Justice shrugged before gesturing towards xir torso. "As you can't tell, I'm not the most... developed girl in the world anyway. People were going to question it either way and... hell, considering everything, I... well, I don't follow a lot of what a girl should be and be capable of doing." The meister winced; that had come out quite wrong, but xe didn't know how else to explain it. "But I'm comfortable being agender, and when people move past my choice to be such, well it's... more rewarding, I think."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:26 am

"I don't see why you aren't what a girl should be. You're polite, and kindhearted. That's what a lady should be isn't it? It doesn't matter how you act, or if you wear girly clothing, or how large your chest is." Arusa nodded. "You shouldn't have to hide your gender, just because others disapprove of your actions. You are who you are, and nothing changes that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:10 am

Justice's face flushed slightly, and xe looked down, thoroughly embarrassed. "I haven't been told that since I was eight... my coach said something like that, once." The meister couldn't seem to meet his eyes, too flustered.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:16 am

"I won't tell you not to keep this a secret, but I am going to tell you not to do it because you think you HAVE to, because you don't have to. Here at the academy, we'll all accept you for who you are." Arusa opened the infirmary door to find a mess of blood and guts on the ground. Likely the result of Stein's dissections. The Shinigami merely brushed it off, as he was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) Pt. 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3