Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:53 am

(OoC: Somehow you posted at the EXACT same time as Oblivion posted in another topic I was watching *suspicious glance* You two aren't a computer program or something, right?)

Finally, June redied three cold cups of tea on a tray and walked them over to the table. She unfolded her chair, sat down, and delicatly sipped from her cup. They didn't seem to truse her even though she had at least 3 chances to kill them at this point and kept them alive. It would definatly be the easier option instead of hoping they were good enough to keep everything a secret, but still.... It just wouldn't be right........ She's the one who gave herself away, they shouldn't have to suffer because she messed up.

"I'd... well, like to ask a second favor." June mentioned, a bit hesitantly. It was probably a bad idea to ask about this, but she had to try... right? "I know this sounds wierd, but could one of you please...... Uhh... let me drain some of your blood?" She blushed at how horrible that sounded.

"If not, then that's ok. But, you see.... Ever since I became a Kishin my body's stopped producing fluids normally. So the blood I normally have eventually dries out and has to be replaced. I've figured out a way to get some without having to kill anyone, but it's kind-of expensive and risky. So any ammount you guys could let me have would be appreciated...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:37 am

ooc: No, we're not hahaha Sorry about that xD Bliv was actually bugging me to get onto the computer and I posted on here before he knew that I'd gotten online xD

ic:

Rogue had stiffened when she returned to the room, and he sniffed the drink before taking a small sip. Nothing appeared to be off about it, but he didn't really want to take many risks. He set the cup back down, and his body went completely rigid at her suggestion. He tried to resist the urge to reach for one of his weapons, instead setting his hands on either side of his legs. Antonio looked like he may pass out, but he'd already been an experiment once; perhaps he should be more alarmed. He shook his head, closing his eyes and looking down. He flicked his tongue against the backs of his teeth, thinking; Tony hadn't even touched his own drink yet.

"May I... ask how you get it, normally?" The voice was Tony's.

ooc: My brain is beginning to think that this is becoming a little Rosario+Vampire-esque
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 4:29 pm

(OoC: No, this is completely different. I've never seen Rosoro + Vampire, but from what I heard about it, it's a series about an attractive white-haired teenage girl with special powers being drawn to a teenage boy while trying to suck his blood by biting his neck. THIS, on the other hand, is a thread about an attractive white-haired teenage girl with special powers being drawn to a teenage boy while trying to suck his blood with her crystal hand spikes.... Plus there's a ninja! It's as different as it could be!)

They seemed a bit tense about the whole situation. "It's nothing bad." June said, out of nowhere as if they were accusing her of something. "I'm not, well, going out and chopping up babies or anything.... I mean, I have to kill people sometimes in case the DWMA tried to hurt me. But not people like you!" Her face blushed as she thought about what they might have interpretted 'people like you' as.

"I mean... well, here's what I normally do...... I know someone who works at a hospital and I managed to set up an arrangement with him. Every now and then I sneak out, meet up with him, pay him some money under the table, and he gives me a few blood bags from their supply. Thankfully, he doesn't ask too many questions, but I think he thinks I'm either using it for speciel effects or... well.... Just into some wierd stuff, I don't know." A slight smile crossed her face as June leaned back and rested the side of her face on her left hand, posing slightly. "You guys don't think I'm the type of person who would be into something that disgusting, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 12:37 pm

OOC: xD Nice, Deth

IC: Tony stiffened; he had been in the hospital after the abduction, suffering largely from blood loss due to his injuries. How many people could have been saved if she didn't need the blood that they required. Rogue didn't say a word, instead closing his eyes and muttering under his breath; he seemed to almost be meditating. Antonio reached a hand out. He'd had an IV in it only two months ago, replacing the vitals that he had lost.

"How much would you take? I assume no more than a pint." His fear was being outweighed by the kindness of his own heart, his own inability to say no to anyone, especially a girl, in distress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 3:11 pm

"Yeah, just a little bit of it. It's honestly not something I usually measure, though...." Suddenly, June started to realize that this would be the first time someone willingly gave her blood. Normally, when she hurt someone, she just went berzerk and tried to cut them as much as possible to drain them dry. But this time....

"Uhh, hang on a moment." She ran off into the bathroom for a moment and came back with a cloth in her hand. "I... well, I need you to put this over the wound as soon as I'm done draining the blood.... You know, to keep the wound clean." Her head turned to the side slightly as she tried to hide the fact that she could potentially try to kill them if she couldn't control herself. "Don't worry about my hand-spikes, they're pretty sterile... I think.... So are you ready, Tony?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 3:23 pm

Antonio bit his lip, holding it between his teeth. He took the washcloth, reaching a hand out and grabbing her arm firmly, but gently. "I'm trusting you." He said, bright, piercing blue eyes meeting hers. "I'm fast to transform and Rogue's fast to fire, but I am trusting you. Don't disappoint me, June."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 4:11 pm

"Alright.... I'll just... well...." She hesitated before grabbing his hand. This was the third time today she could have ended up killing them both at the same time.... The hug, the dual handshake, and now this. If she had put one of her special crystal seeds into Rogue's cup, she would be able to kill them both in one moment. She could have expanded the seed and ripped Rogue's insides open while she drained Tony dry, kept them from talking, had two more souls and completely refresh her blood....... But she didn't want to..... Maybe it was just the feeling of finally letting someone know about her curse, maybe it was just how open they were about things, but something compelled June to keep them safe.

Finally, June's yellow eyes looked directly into his. The moment of truth. At the last moment, she turned her head away as her spikes formed, stabbing into the palm of Tony's hand! The few seconds seemed to last hours as she tried her best to judge how much blood she had taken. Finally, June retracted the spikes as some of the remaining blood seemed to stay on her hand. "Uhh, ok.... That feels about right! Oh gosh...." She forced her eyes closed as she seemed to slightly freak out.

"Cover it cover it... cover it!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

A hiss escaped the man at the contact, and he could literally feel the blood flowing out of his veins. Rogue was balling his fists, seeming to just be waiting for her to try something. Still, he didn't move. The second she gave the command, Tony had his hand covered and was biting back the pain, tying the cloth around his palm as best he could. He closed his eyes, quickly heating up his skin and cauterizing the wound.

"You're... still squeamish." He said, looking at her curiously, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:14 am

"I-" June started before awkwardly stopping and scratching the back of her head. "Yeah... squeamish." The truth was she was trying her hardest to keep from losing control, but she didn't want to mention that they were just in very real danger of her trying to kill them on impulse. Or make them think of all the guys she had slashed apart to keep her going before figuring out how to get blood the more expensive way.

Finally, she looked back at Tony. Her face seemed to be more lively now, her featured had softened slightly while her cheeks and lips had formed a healthier color to them. "Sorry if that hurt, but I really do appreciate it. I don't normally lose blood too quickly, but it's at a fast enough rate that it's a problem once in a while. It didn't hurt that badly, did it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:14 pm

He shrugged, "I've been shot and I've been experimented on." Rogue flinched at his companion's words. "How long will it hold you over?" His mind seemed to be elsewhere, but he stood and went to the bathroom, rinsing the blood off of his hand and the washcloth.

The assassin stood up, pacing on his own, watching both of them carefully. "Should there be any negative side effects to what you have done?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:38 pm

"It depends sometimes but I can usually go a little over a week at this ammount. Between eight and twelve days." June blushed slightly as Tony went into the bathroom, where she kept her spare cloathes and other objects. She didn't want him messing around in there for too long but she also didn't want to try and keep him out after what he did. "I can actually store quite a bit more blood than I need in my body if I have to. But, well, the more I have in me the more I could lose if I fight someone.... At full capacity I can almost go a full month if I keep myself hydrated and don't take any damage in that time."

For a moment, she almost blanked out expleining everything to him. Why did she ramble on about it all like an idiot??? Then she realized Rogue tried to ask something too. "Hm? Oh, right... sorry, I forgot about you, Rogue...." June mentioned, turning around. "No, don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to him........ I mean... if I wanted to I could have slipped something into his blood that could make him lose his hand from that, but I'm not a monster.... I wouldn't do that to someone who's voulenteering to help me, you know?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:00 pm

Rogue nodded slowly, but his eyes kept flashing up to her. His own Soul Perception was significantly weaker than most of his friends, but he didn't need it to realize just how confusing and conflicting her soul was. The assassin remained quiet, silently pacing and watching them, observing and watching her, trying to figure out what was going on with her and how she could seem so innocent and monstrous all at the same time.

Antonio returned a little bit later, having draped the washcloth over the faucet so that it could dry. His hand looked burned, and it technically was, but he didn't seem to care quite well enough. He offered a smile to them both, barely forced, "Why?" He said simply, and though he said it as though it was a casual topic, his intention was clear, far deeper than he let on. Why are you like this, why are you a kishin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:18 pm

"I......" A sigh escaped June as she put her tea down. Her body seemed to stiffin up as she closed her eyes, she seemed to become more tense for a moment. Finally, she took another sip while thinking it over. That day... it was so horrible that she didn't want to remember. The day when she went too far and was changed forever, forced to run. Given great powers at the cost of becoming a monster, the cost of which she had just barely begun to understand. But what else could she do? Once someone starts on the path of the Kishin, it seemed impossible to escape from the fate they've chosen.

"I'm sorry...." She replied, seeming a bit disorganized. Her normally innocent eyes now gazing deeply into her tea, almost as if she was in shock. "I don't like talking about it.... You understand, right, Tony? It... it was a pretty difficult event. I usually just try to forget it even happened and keep moving, but........." June seemed like she was close to breaking down. The guilt of what she did finally coming back to haunt her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:23 pm

He looked at her curiously, wondering, thinking to himself. "What do you do? Do you...." Rogue gave him a pointed look, but Tony continued to speak, "-do you still kill, June?" The man reached out to her, setting a tender, gentle hand on her shoulder as he watched her, waiting patiently for an answer that he didn't even expect to receive. His companion and temporary meister looked like he was going to punch him, but the assassin instead merely pulled up his hood and returned to his seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:46 pm

"Well, you know...." She muttered feeling his hand on her shoulder. In the back of her head she knew he was just trying to hit on her some more. It was hard to tell if he cared at all... but at least he was making an effort to help. "Not recently, but I have to go out and do it. Otherwise when the DWMA comes, I'd be almost defenseless." June flinched slightly at having admitted that fact. "But... when I do do it.... I don't know why, but I like it...."

In all honesty, she knew exactly why she liked it so much. It was one of the first things they were taught at the academy. A kishin's appitite for souls can be nearly limitless at times. No, what she should have said is she didn't want to accept it. "If you're forced to kill and you end up enjoying it... and you have to keep doing it.... It doesn't make you a bad person, does it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:11 pm

Antonio stayed silent for a long time, staring at her, unsure of how to react. He knelt down in front of her, though, trying to meet her eyes, curious. "I... want to say that it doesn't, but I don't actually no if I'm the proper one to judge." He looked back at Rogue, who was only shaking his head; she was everything they were told to protect and yet everything they were sworn to destroy all at once. He didn't know what to do, and clearly, Tony didn't either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:46 pm

They sat there for several moments in complete silence. It was a wierd situation June had put herself in.... Her survival relied purely on the generosity of these two random men who were sworn to kill her. She had confessed murder, probably illegally buying blood under the table, shown herself to be deceptive and potentially dangerous, and even admitted to getting a sick enjoyment out of killing people and draining their blood into her own body. She was a monster by all accounts who had tasted death several times before and would openly taste it many more times in the future if not stopped. Given the situation, June should be dead by their hands at this point... after all, it was their job.... And yet she was still somehow not only alive, but had managed to get one of them to donate some blood to her....

Finally, she got around to speaking in a slightly uncomftrable tone, unsure about what was about to happen. "Would there be anyone who'd... well... be able to judge me?" June almost flinched as she spoke. What the heck was she even doing?! She wanted to keep her true nature a secret... at least, she thought she did.... Maybe she wanted someone to know now? Wanted someone to make the decision for her to live or die. A slight sigh escaped her as she tried to get her mind straight.

"I mean, if you don't... I don't know what I want anymore sometimes....."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 12:05 am

ooc:// Also, given that the timeline doesn't CURRENTLY allow it, Tony & Rogue share an apt that has an empty third bedroom. If you want, we can see about the boys inviting her to move in in the future.

ic://
The boys continued to stare at her for a long time before their eyes met each other's. Some silent conversation passed between them both before they merely nodded. Pale, piercing blue met her yellowing eyes, "Lord Death." The words were simple and blunt, but nonetheless final and weighted. He didn't know what else to tell her, how else to say what they all already knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 9:05 am

(OoC: That sounds like a good thing to do offscreen. But, as wierd as it is, June doesn't normally sleep in a bed. She usually sleeps in the bath tub to try and keep her blood and body fluids from drying out. If that gets too awkward or something, then it would be fine for her to just use the other bedroom anyways and just drain some blood from the boys a bit more often, but that's why her current appartment doesn't really have a bed. Also, should we just end this thread and make a new one in the Death Room now? I really can't think of much else to say and I think Tony left things on a good note to leave on.)

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 2:50 pm

ooc:
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3043-antonio-jarek-rogue-s-apt
^ That has the floorplan for their apartment. The third bedroom is the master suite, with the bathroom attached and everything.

Also, yeah, I don't think that would be a problem. Want me to start it or you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:22 pm

(OoC: If you don't mind, I'd rather let you start it. They're going to be the ones bringing her there, after all.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:35 pm

Not a problem. Will you move this thread to the archives, then?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]   A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance [Deth & Lani; read first post]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2