Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt Empty
PostSubject: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:10 pm

At the edge of the residential district, with about a wall and a half facing the open desert, there is one of the many apartment complexes of Death City. It is here that Antonio and Rogue share an apartment, with Justice living on one of the upper floors. The boys' apartment is a three bedroom, two bath, on the first floor. They do not have a third roommate, and instead leave the third room open for the off-chance that they find a third roommate or a friend needs a place to stay.

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt XuG0ivL

None of the furniture in the living room seems to really match --- an after thought of the boys' once they moved out of dorms. They have two old couches, a black coffee table, a shelved stand they use to hold up their tv, and the... occasional music equipment sitting about lazily... generally when Rogue hasn't been home for too long.

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt VPbM91h Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt GNUxHVT Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt OZDuP6A Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt QmElSk2

The kitchen is Tony's domain, the only room that he keeps consistently clean. There's nothing fancy about it; it has typical, white appliance, a dishwasher that only works about seventy-five percent of the time, and cheap looking cabinets and counters. Various appliances can be found on the counter tops, as well as a knife block that looks like it gets more attention than anything else in the room; a whetstone sits beside it.

Their dining area is simple, with a long table and a series of mismatched, uneven chairs; a couple of the cushions seem to have old stains on them, and at least one smells like beer.

The boys share a bathroom, which is kept tidy only because Rogue would rip his hair out otherwise. It's fairly basic, with metal cups and toothbrush holders, the medicine and under-the-sink cabinets completely organized. The drawer closest to the wall has the boys' colognes; the one closest to the toilet houses a variety of 'feminine products' for whenever any of the girls are over. They only have one shower curtain, but it's water proof, albeit hand-me-down.

Tony completely moved into the apartment when they left their dorms; all of his personal possessions from home are in his room. The walls are painted a dark grey, resembling concrete or worn-out asphalt. Band posters cover the walls, and his music and training equipment sit barely organized in two of the corners.

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt PW6OSau

Rogue's room is the only one that consistently looks both lived-in and clean. He has a loft bed with his desk underneath, a futon for the off-chance that someone stays over or he just feels like not relaxing in the living room. He has his own mini-fridge and microwave, for his 'strange' foods that Tony can't understand how he manages to eat. All in all, it looks fairly basic, with most things in his closet.... with the single exception of his computer set-up, where the apartment's modem also resides.

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt Dh8i7J2 Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt J6SO6jP

The last room(s) of the house are apart of the master suite, which is their third bedroom. The furniture in it is all mix-matched, basic and simple wood. Like Rogue's, the bed it lofted, with a small love seat underneath. Shelved line the wall on the opposite side of the window, covered in various books and some games, as well as whatever gaming systems aren't currently in use at the time. One of Rogue's old laptops sits on the small desk, already hooked up to the wireless network. There are a few notebooks, and even a couple sketchbooks, in the desk drawers, with a variety of pens, pencils, and even a computer tablet in the keyboard-shelf-turned-drawer.

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt GahyOxm

The master bathroom houses the guest closet, the largest in the house, as well as a bathtub/shower combo. The closet has a small dresser inside, filled with various, unopened packs of socks, underwear, and other misc clothes; the bottom drawer is labeled "Jazzie" and looks like it is barely able to close. The one above it has "JEA" on it. Various clothes, some even with tags on them (though many are from thrift and consignment shops/stores), fill about a quarter of the closet, both men and women's, for nearly every season, even some jackets and coats. Shoes fill the bottom, mostly cheap flip-flops and old sneakers. By the toilet is the remainder of a pack of toilet paper, and the cabinet above holds various toiletries, mostly unopened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:27 pm

Date: 5 Days after abduction
Time: Roughly noon
Users: Lani (Tony, Rogue, possibly Justice & Jazz), Bliv (Sarah), Beyril (Akira, possible Addy ref.)
Permissions: Request to join (i.e. knocking)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antonio had received a text earlier in the day letting him know that Ace had finally awoken, which took a good bit of weight off of his shoulders. He'd told Rogue, and his roommate merely nodded and smiled behind his mask before retreating back into his room. Tony had rolled his eyes and continued to set up his equipment in the living room, as he had been trying to get Rogue to actually play the drums at some point --- He knew damn well that the kid could play, he just refused to.

Lunch time had come and gone without either of them so much as thinking of entering the kitchen, however, as both of them were now having a bit of a shouting match in the living room because Tony had made it into a gigantic mess once more. It was a wonder the two hadn't received any noise violations yet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:30 pm

Sarah let out a frustrated sigh, then finally pounded three times on his door. Beside her was a medium duffel bag, filled with what clothes and toiletries she'd decided to bring after she'd stormed out of the apartments. She couldn't be around her sister right now, couldn't let herself be dragged into fixing her again.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:34 pm

The boys both stiffened at the sound of knocking, looking from the door to each other. In a whirlwind of movement, they both scrambled to pick up some of the equipment and run it back into Tony's room. This done, Rogue promptly disappeared, per usual, and Tony made his way to the door, checking the peep hole before raising and eyebrow and unlocking, opening the door wide for her.

"Sarah? What're you doing here?" He looked at the bags, curious, confused. "Was there a fight or something? You look pissed and like you haven't slept since the abduction."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:38 pm

She looked up at him, eyes empty save the few embers of rage, letting out a breath through her nose. She avoided his question, instead asking one of her own. "I need a place to stay for a while... Can I crash here?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:40 pm

Tony nodded, propping the door open with their doorstop and taking the majority of the bags off her hands. "I'll let Rogue know... we have a spare room. Just... follow me, okay?" His stomach growled and he looked at the time, letting out a whispered curse. "Are you hungry? I can make lunch. We haven't eaten yet..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:42 pm

Sarah waited for him to lead. "I'm find, don't worry about it. Thanks for letting me stay here." Try as she might, some venom still remained in her words, the remnants of her fight with her sister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:07 pm

Tony winced slightly as he lead her, tapping on Rogue's door with his foot. The assassin popped his head out, raising a brow and pulling his mask up further. "Staying here?" He asked, wincing when Tony nodded. "I'll... get lunch, then." He waited until they both passed to scurry off to the kitchen, not interested in socializing in any way.

The weapon led her to the backroom, which didn't really have much in the way of furniture, but was still liveable. "There's an on-suite through that door." He said, setting her bags down and pointing. "The closet's inside. I... can leave you to get settled, if you want."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:09 pm

Sarah simply picked up her bag, tossing it beside the bedframe. "There. Settled." She turned, walking back out to the living room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:25 pm

Antonio was busy trying to fix the hook-up for his equipment, though it looked like he would be giving up on it soon. Rogue was in the kitchen, making dough for pizza --- one of the few things Tony trusted him to make that didn't come from a box.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:43 pm

Sarah fell back onto the sofa, letting out a soft Ooph and rubbing her eyes. "I hope I'm not inconveniencing you guys at all... I did kind of barge in here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:47 pm

Tony waved it off, "We have the extra room for whenever people need to crash. You're fine." He shrugged, finally just settling with beginning to pack away his things. "You gunna tell us what happened?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:50 pm

Sarah let out another long sigh, trying to release the rest of her anger. "I left Claire."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:53 pm

He raised a brow as he looked at her, concern evident in his eyes but also, too, was confusion. "You make it sound like an abusive break-up." After dusting off his hands, he came closer, kneeling in front of her. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 4:57 pm

Sarah scoffed, the venom returning to her tone. "Abusive? Abusive is exactly what that relationship was, Tony. There was never one moment where her needs weren't greater than mine. Not. One. Moment. I have been caring for her and carrying her for 3 goddamned years, and i can't do it anymore." She crossed her arms, leaning her head back and letting out another long sigh through her nose.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 5:15 pm

He shook his head, sighing. "And what makes you think that being here will be any better?" His piercing eyes searched hers, watching, waiting.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 5:19 pm

Sarah pursed her lips, meeting his eyes defiantly. "Better here, where I can cool off, than there, where she's self destructing. Believe me, if I had stayed there, our... separation would've been more explosive than it already was. I just... Ugh, I can't fix her again, Tony!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 12:29 am

There was a strong knock at the door that interrupted conversation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:28 pm

"She's not a doll, Sarah." He said, looking into her eyes but shaking his head. "She has her life and you have yours. You don't owe her your her life, but she doesn't deserve to be spoken about as though she's some broken toy rotting away in a trash heap somewhere." He stood, grabbing his amp and guitar stand. "I'm going to clean up here. I'll bring the gym equipment we have out or I can take you to the basement gym in the apartment complex. Let me know what you decide." His eyes flickered to the door at the knock, and he cocked his head towards it. Without a word, Rogue approached, cleaning his hands off on a dishtowel he had in his pocket.

"Hello...?" His voice was timid, a stark contrast to the two hot-heads in the apartment. He held the door open wide, though, inviting even as his body language showed a closed off, reserved child; at first glance, one would never know about his training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:31 pm

Akira stood, giant frame filling the doorway, "Is Tony home?" he asked, holding up two six packs of some Japanese beer, "I thought I'd swing by to see how he's doing."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:35 pm

Sarah looked up from where she was seated, biting her tongue to keep from continuing. She let out a long sigh, hoping to purge what anger she could so she could at least make an attempt at a civil tone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:47 pm

Rogue nodded, gesturing for him to come inside. "Yeah, just give him a minute. He's packing up the music equipment." Once the man was inside, Jarek quickly closed and relocked the door, proceeding back into the kitchen to continue work on the pizza. "Anyone want cheesesticks? I want cheesesticks!"

"Then make the damn cheesesticks!" Tony called back, shaking his head as he walked out of his room. A slight smirk tugged at his face as he walked in, and he held a hand out to Akira. "If that is alcohol, I don't know how much better timing you can get." He nodded his head to Sarah. "The Farron sisters got into a... bit of a spat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:51 pm

Akira nodded his head as he shook Tony's hand, "Yeah, it's a Japanese beer from back home. Sarah might not like it, but I figured you might." he offered him a case, "Do I want to know?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:52 pm

Sarah offered him as polite a smile as she could, giving a small shake of her head. "Quite probably not... Just something that was a long time coming."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 2:00 pm

"Amen," Tony said, taking the case from him and setting it on the counter. He took out three of the bottles, popping the caps off them with the aid of the counter. Leaving one for Rogue, he took two of them back into the living room. The scythe handed one back to the newcomer with a smirk, "I take it you're willing to vouche for this?" He winked, though his eyes darted to Rogue, then the fridge. The man sighed, opening it up and rummaging for one of the beverages theyy'd 'smuggled' for Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt   Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio & Jarek "Rogue"'s Apt
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next