Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind of Fate (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Wind of Fate (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:57 pm

Somewhere in a town near Nevada.... The shifting sand flowed burned hot under the mid-day sun. The day was peaceful for now. People carried on with their daily deeds without realizing the terror that was about to come. Then, a loud thud was heard across the area. This town, unsuspecting and weak, would fall to the might of the Faceless Dragon, the might of the Kishin Glaucon.

All of a sudden, nine massive purple dragon heads rose up from the sand, closing around nine seperate buildings and swallowing them whole. Then, each head turned around in a different direction and shot green flames in various directions. These special flames didn't just burn away fleash, but people's souls as well! By the end of the innitial assault, 35 souls had been gathered as the city began to burn. Without someone to protect them, they didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 1:40 pm

Lightning began to crackle overhead, black-red. It converged suddenly on one point, rending the air itself and creating a tear. From out of it a figure in a white coat dropped, wielding a large battleaxe. Stein landed easily on his feet, twirling Sylas behind him. The Death Scythe was silent, suddenly opening tears throughout the city, swallowing the dragons flames and the swallowing the heads of the dragons, closing the tears and leaving them decapitated.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:00 pm

ArchAngel would descend, a massive blade in his hand. "Glaucon. Sylas." His greeting was short. After all, not much was left to say. The battle lines had been drew. Twas unfortunate. Him and Glaucon could have been allies. There was no hope for that.

"Glaucon, in light of my respect for you, despite my vehement disagreement with your methods, I shall allow you the first attack. But be warned, I shall give no quarter. Either you or I shall perish this day, one way, or another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:07 pm

As the stumps of the heads receaded back into the sand, verry little remained of the buildings that were swallowed and nothing remained from the bodies of the people trapped within the buildings. It was clear who was responsible and why.

"Sylas...." Glaucon's voice echoed out across the city without any real location to it. "I've traveled miles, changed my appearence, swapped into a new soul at least six times, and you still somehow manage to find me. You're starting become a real pain in my side, Sylas Hammer! And, this time, it seems you've brought Stein as well." His pitch changed and seemed to be coming from a different part of the town, but no form could be seen.

"How did you manage to track me down, exactly, and know just when the right time was to step in?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:09 pm

Finally, like a whisper on the breeze, the Death Scythe spoke. "I felt you... I felt death. I followed the feeling. Nothing beyond that, monster." His weapon form sparked with lightning. Stein was silent as well, his mind kept tightly cocooned by Sylas's madness so that he would not fall prey to Glaucon's tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:15 pm

"Very well. It seems I shall strike the first blow. Tell me, Glaucon, what happens to sand when it becomes superheated? It turns into glass." With that, ArchAngel pointed his hand at one of the empty spaces where a head had been, and from his hand came forth a burning light, which quickly ate away at the sand, first turning it to glass, then melting it. "Come out come out, wherever you are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:24 pm

Practically ignoring Archangel, Glaucon's voice seemed to come from a different area of the town. "Lets see just how powerful your portals are then, Sylas! Just you and Stein... versus me." The ground trembled slightly as a series of ten spears shot up from underground, piercing their way through the glass with ease as they all extended twords Stein from different directions. It was a simple attack, but one that would hopefully prove effective for his plans.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:27 pm

A portal opened below them, and the pair dropped through, not reappearing in an visible location. A portal then opened high above the town, though they didn't reappear from this one. Again Sylas's voice echoed throughout the city. "A true warrior fights his opponents in open combat. Are you that much of a coward?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:57 pm

As soon as the portal opened, there was the distinctive sound of the glass breaking as the spears dissapeared. Glaucon had come through the portal and then shifted into another form. So it seemed as if Sylas could not only create portals, he could also make multiple exits for the same one. It would be difficult to deal with that little trick, but it didn't change a thing. No matter how he did it, Sylas was the one who was running away. The coward who refused to face his destiny head-on!

But, one thing seemed to be very clear.... Wherever Sylas was, he was in a different area than the one he was before. Which means........

High in the sky, an ordinary-looking vulture seemed to distort and warp, silently turning into a human-like form. It grew arms that turned into large vicious curved blades as the being's wing seemed to distort the air with each beat. Then, without warning, the being shot across the sky at high speeds and slashed down at the flying Archangel. Glaucon had made his move.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:03 pm

The ground and glass began to shake, tiny tremors which gave way to large. Suddenly, at the height of this camotion, a dark figure burst from the ground, landing in the center of town. From his fingers, claws erupted, and from his mouth, words echoed "Well, not JUST you and Sylas, I'm afraid you have the minor inconvenience of having to deal with me as well." Nebun purrs in his usual mocking tone. No doubt, Glaucon would recognize the kishin, though his familiar appearance seemed to have been... Purified. He was no longer just pale, but pure white, and his hair was not just black, but the color of ink or pitch. His eyes had become a silvery grey rather than it's previous blander version. From his lower limbs, hands, and feet, the veins beneath his skin were visible, veins turned black by his corrupted bloodstream. This was no mere demon blade, but a kishin, pure and deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:08 pm

Nettie was but a dagger in Nebun's hand, that looked like another claw. But, shook he choose to resonate with her, then she would turn to metal on his arm like a sleeve. "Sylas dies here!" she roared.

Asuka joined the Death scythe, "I got your call." she grinned, "Think you could use some back up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:14 pm

The vulture would find itself slamming onto a barrier of light, halting it, and most likely causing severe burns. "...I never DID show you the extend of my photokinetic abilities, did I? Best part is, unlike, say, a soul wavelength attack, you are unable to copy them."

He glanced at Nebun. "Demon. I give you warning. You wish to help kill Glaucon? Fine. But this is not the place for the final battle. Now..."

He raised his hand, which glowed with a white light. "EXORCISMIC BLAST!"  A multicolor bolt of energy flew at Glaucon at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:15 pm

Another portal opened in the center of town, and Stein and Sylas stepped out, having been waiting for Glaucon to appear. Sylas's blade began to crackle before glowing.
Stein shot Asuka a smile, offering her a  hand as an invitation for her to transform. "Any time, my dear."

OOC: Alright, POSTING ORDER~!

Deth
Myself
Beetle
Sov
Beyril
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:25 pm

OOC: So, Deth starts after me.

Asuka gave a nod, transforming into her kilij, longer and more hooked on the end than a usual one. "Wanna keep score, Sylas? I bet I can kill more Kishin than you." she mocked darkly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:39 pm

(OoC: Oblivion, this is MY thread. Not yours. I don't like posting orders so there will be no posting order in this thread.)

Glaucon's wings flapped, sending him back before he hit the barrier. "This blade probably wouldn't be enough, anyway...." He muttered. His wings seemed to store energy for a moment. Then, as Archangel shot at him, Glaucon quickly curved around the blast in the air, dodging it. His Black Blood formed into a battle ax as it snapped into a resonance technique. Both blades growing in size with as much power in each slash as a hit from Genie Hunter.

"Lets see how you deal with this!" With supprising speed, the Kishin shot forward and swung the weapon at Archangel! If this didn't hit him it would at least slash clean through his barrier. "King's Blade!!!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:42 pm

OOC: I'm just trying to keep things neat. There's no need to get defensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:49 pm

(OOC: Meh. Posting order would probably be useful, actually, depending on how long the fight goes on.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:51 pm

Sylas chuckled softly, even as Stein began to resonate with the two of them. Asuka's blade would grow longer and the hook became more prominent. Sylas's resonance curved, taking on a more sinister appearance. Stein crossed the weapons over one another, creating a small burst of soul power. "Demon's Tools." He braced himself low, the weapons at his side, before rushing forward, jumping at the last moment and flying up at Glaucon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:57 pm

ArchAngel would fold his wings, and drop, before coming to a halt under Glaucon.

"Hitting something in three dimensional combat is harder than you might think, draconic fiend. EXORSISM BLAST!" Another bolt would fly at Glaucon, taking advantage of his position.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 4:05 pm

Nebun chuckles "You know, I honestly can't think of the last time I was ignored in a fight. Ah well, Ce la vie." He jumps upwards at Sylas, resonating with Nettie in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 4:09 pm

The Kishin glanced over his shoulder mid-attack. As much as he wanted to try and counter Stein's resonance, another idea quickly formed. His wings flapped as he shot forward, dodging the energy blast and Stein's jumping attack. Then, for an added bonus, Glaucon seemed to notice Nebun jumping at Stein as well.

Two attacks coming at him at once... and nothing for him to push off of to dodge. Taking his oppertunity, Glaucon turned around as he flew away and shot a series of razor sharp spikes directly at Stein, mainly aiming slightly above him.

"Lets see how you escape this one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 6:09 pm

Nettie's metal handle covered her brother's entire arm, turning into a long, claw-like blade that extended from his arm and shoulder.

Asuka growled low, focusing on the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:09 am

(OOC: Uh....Oblivion?)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:31 pm

In the split second after Glaucon moved out of the way, Stein, Sylas, and Asuka all sailed through another tear, coming out back on the ground in a defensive position. A portal opened in front of Archangel that exited near them, an invitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:43 pm

ArchAngel glanced at the fleeing Glaucon. 

"I will deal with you later."

His gaze settled on Nebun.

"For I have a better target in mind. NEBUN! TODAY I SHALL STRIKE YOU DOWN! EXORCISM!"

He shot another bolt of multicolor energy at Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind of Fate (open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next