Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind of Fate (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

"Oh Stein... wrong move!" The arms quickly melted and moved forward, moving around the blade. Then, the dark purple material that made up his body started to work it's way down the weapon. Glaucon carefully examined the situation. Even if they managed to escape, he had way to get around it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:45 pm

"Oh Glaucon... WRONG MOVE!" The tear behind him sparked once, before Sylas flew out, a charged axe in hand. He swung the axe downward, even as he sent out an explosion of spears, tearing at Glaucon's attack to free Stein and Asuka.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

A barrier would emerge between Glaucons attack and Stein. "Still here. Still alive. Still has barriers." ArchAngel would mutter, sounding annoyed. "Sylas, might I suggest opening a portal to, say, the sun? The blast and heat would likely vaporize both Nebun AND Glaucon. Nuclear fusion, after all. Unless your portal making abilities don't range THAT far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:54 pm

(OoC: No, Oblivion, you need to deal with NEBUN's attack before just BSing over here. Remember? Black needles everywhere? Unaware of the attack? Raining down on the house he's in at practically the speed of sound and stuff? Unaware of the entire freaking attack?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:54 pm

Nebun blasted several thousand needles from under Sylas, a few even going over him before shooting down, insuring he was being attacked from all sides. Any portals he made at this point would only be flooded with more spikes. There were simply too many to avoid. Nebun's voice shook sylas's head "No running away this time!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:55 pm

OOC: Remember, portals closing instantaneously, Speed of light vs. speed of light? And more importantly, if Sylas was dropping down, and the needles were flying up, they would've just shot back into the air again. Logic'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:56 pm

Asuka gave Stein a look and he released her, leaving her to run lightning fast at Nebun and tearing her arm through the space next to him, heat erupting from the hole and pulling him towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:59 pm

(OoC: And even if he DID avoid it, how the heck would Sylas even know EXACTLY where Stein was when Glaucon attacked him? I'm kind-of tempted to say the same about Archangel, too, since he was practically knocked out of the air and it's implied Stein was a good distance away from where Glaucon left from at super speed.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:00 pm

Ooc: all directionseans all directions, not just the bottom. You sir, are screwed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:03 pm

OOC: Nebun looks towards the lightning and growls. I'm tired of your games Sylas. With that, he raised his arms, prompting a hail of hundreds, then thousands, then hundreds of thousands of bloody needles to launch high into the sky, the cloud cover insuring Sylas wouldn't see them, and even if he did, they were far to numerous and fast to avoid.

No. You shot them ALL UP. Not in every direction. So, congratulations, ANY of them that got through just tore the roof off of the house he jumped in to. 
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:04 pm

Ooc:I was referring to the other attack, just now. I dropped the other thing. Let's continue the thread for once please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:05 pm

OOC: GUYS. BEYRIL HAMMER. Compromise; let one of them catch him or something. Not fatal, but a wound. That's my two cents. Take it as you will.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:05 pm

OOC: Sov is dropping it, I'm dropping it. Let's just fight Glaucon, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:06 pm

(OoC: So 1. Sylas is definatly within the area of effect. 2. Sylas did not see the attack coming. 3. The attack came at increadibly high speeds.... And 4. Sylas managed to escape PURELY by coincidence in the fraction of a second he had between the needles being launched and falling at him??? I'm calling BS.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:07 pm

OOC: Deth, Sov and I are dropping it. Do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:08 pm

Asuka's tear started growing in size, a slight trickle of blood dripping down her nose as she fought to keep it open and not launch herself inward. "Nebun, it's time for you to die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:09 pm

(OoC: No. You Godmodded your way out of an attack AND Metagamed your way into Glaucon's attack. I demand an explemation for this BS.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:10 pm

OOC: Deth, let me talk to him on skype so it doesn't clutter up the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:16 pm

ArchAngel would mutter under his breath, something about being ignored, and would raise his hand. "Benediction." With that, Asuka would be surrounded by a golden aura. "Since I seem unable to land ONE BLASTED EXORCISM, let this be my aid to the fight, Magus of the Void. I will endeavor to ease the strain your powers give you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:23 am

ooc:

Unbiased Mistress Hammer here!

Deth and Bliv --- you guys are both godmoding all to heck. Technically, I would say that Archangel is as well, but I understand most of it, though I believe that there are too many barriers into play here.

Tell me, everyone --- how is Asuka the ONLY ONE here that is suffering negative effects from using her abilities?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:02 am

(OoC: The problem isn't godmodding, it's that Oblivion is blatantly metagaming in order to know about an attack he couldn't have ever possibly seen coming and he should change his post because of that. Also, looking back at the sequence of events, Archangel's barrier shouldn't be able to work because the arms had already hit. So unless Sylas has a 6th sense telling him when someone's in danger and Archangel's barriers can just slash normal people's arms off instantly, the attack will continue as it had been going and the posts going on after the attack shall be ignored.

If anyone has a reasonable explemation for these two events that makes some level of sense, now would be the time to bring it up.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:20 am

OOC: I am in agreement with this, however, I am still asking how it is that the only one being nerfed by using abilities is Asuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:59 am

(OOC: Got it, cut back on ArchAngels barriers. Also, Deth, fair point. To be honest, I was kinda out of it when I made that post. Migrains."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:10 pm

(OoC: Well other than there not really being a downside to using their powers, Glaucon absorbs wavelengths and energy on contact or through his flames. So I could kind-of justify him gaining energy from when Nebun innetially hit him with Black Blood needles earlier, the wavelengths of the people he killed at the start of the thread, Archangel's wavelength when he was hit and the flames leached off of the energy of his armor, and Asuka/Stein's wavelength from the most recent attack. Sylas... IDK, I wouldn't be supprised if he was taking energy from the atmosphere or something. Nebun's a full Kishin, so I believe it naturally makes sense that he could fight for a while without being worn out. And I have literally no idea about Archangel unless he's solar powered or something.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:51 pm

OOC: I've always viewed portals/teleportation as an easily god-modded ability. That's WHY for Asuka to do it is incredibly detrimental to her. It's a balance. Now, SOV POST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind of Fate (open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next