Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind of Fate (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:34 pm

Ooc: I can't auto call a hit, bliv hasn't posted yet so I can't continue until he does, but he won't do it no matter how much I ask. Guy needs to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:02 pm

OOC: I'm still waiting on Deth to react to my post. Kind of a vicious circle here.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:30 am

Glaucon's arm moved further, almost completely covering the weapon as it started to make it's way down Stein's arm. The other arms were still sticking out of the ground around him, seemingly still from the surface. However, underground, the arms were still extending. Cordinating themselves to curve around, grow larger, and surround him. As the arm that was attatched to his weapon spread it would only be a distraction for the true attack that, with verry little to go on but some minor shaking, was shooting up to consume Stein from below! Stein would have to notice the attack coming and find a way to dodge with one of Glaucon's arms attatched to his.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:39 am

Sylas rolled backwards, axes crossed defensively in front of him as he looked around and tried to work out how to help Stein and Asuka.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:55 pm

The needles each rammed deep into sylas's flesh, numerous enough to make so much as seeing his body through all the projectiles impossible. Even as every part of his body was torn to pieces, still more needles branched out from the originals, forming a twisted network that traced every nerve and blood vessel in his thin frame.

Nebun's joy was shortlived though as he was ripped through the air towards asuka's portal. Fear shot through his eyes, knowing that she would likely not just send him into space again, but completely tear him apart on a molecular level. Nebun managed to catch himself just a few yards away from the opening using Nettie, her massive claw form bonded to his arm. "Thankyou sister of mine." He says, resonating just to keep himself from being thrown into the sun. His skin is ripped away and regrown in moments, exposing bare flesh and muscle from one instant to the next. Suddenly Nebun pushes the resonance even harder, his own wavelength not just clinging to Nettie's but overtaking it, inching forward second by second.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 2:20 pm

The pain was immense. He felt parts of his body go numb, fiery. The black blood in his veins caused him even more pain. His mind went blank, while, due to his present detachment, Viator was working to save him. Or what would be left of him. As quickly as he could with what little focus his other half was putting in, Viator opened a portal, swallowing the mutilated body and depositing it in the only place he could think of. The DWMA's infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:07 pm

Nettie suddenly looked panicked, "B-brother of mine..? Wh-what are you doing? Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:18 pm

Nebun smiles down at his sister, wavelength now visible in red waves rippling through the air like heat. "Sister of mine, don't you remember? You told me that if I wanted something, then I should take it!" His own soul wavelength had all but swallowed hers, causing her to slowly be absorbed into Nebun's arm, becoming one with his body "Unfortunately a kishin egg can't gain any more strength from consuming souls once he becomes a true kishin, but, dear sister, that is where you come in!" A twisted grin goes through him as her weapon form vanishes, Nebun's wavelength now being strong enough to keep himself rooted to the ground without being pulled into the vortex "Do you not remember how asura himself consumed vajra for power? This is much the same. It's a pity I could never consume your body too, but this will have to do... Goodby sister of mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:23 pm

Nettie's voice pierced the air with a shrill scream, the final word, "Nebun!" on her lips as her brother consumed her soul.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:44 am

Upon Nebun's assimilation of his sister's power, he stood straight, showing almost no reaction to the vortex pulling him forward, though his skin and flesh tear even more the closer he gets. Upon reaching Asuka, within a foot of the portal, he sprouts his claws, glowing blood red with resonance. With them he physically grabs hold of the edges of the portal. Yelling as it branded the flesh of his palms. He enjoyed physical pain, but this felt as though his essence was being scoured away. With inky blood running down his hands he forced the aperture inwards, closing it bit by bit until, with a scream he slammed it shut.
He stands hunched for a moment before standing straight again and looking at Asuka, claw hands twitching "Not this time Asuka. Anything you wish to say before I slaughter you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:22 am

Asuka collapsed to her knees, holding her head in her hand as she gritted her teeth from the pain, "You... You bastard... Kill me if you want..." She forced herself to her feet, standing eye to eye with him, "But know it won't hurt anymore. You won't get the satisfaction of making me scream and beg."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:07 am

Nebun grins "I don't know anything about begging, but I can most definitely make you scream." He slowly, millimeter by millimeter, slides the blades of his hand into her stomach, twisting his hand around with sudden jerking motions. Black blood seeps out of Nebun's bleeding hands, intentionally leaking into her blood stream and preventing her from death. Once he reaches her spine and wraps his fingers around it he looks into her eyes "That wasn't even the painful part."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:17 am

(OoC: That's the third post Beyril's made and it's with Asuka, who I assume just left Stein. So I'm just going to go ahead with my attack.)

The arms shot out of the ground wrapping around Stein and completely covering his body. For a moment, a smile almost seemed to form on Glaucon's face. "Got him." The Kishin's body seemed to crumple as every arm that wasn't involved in grabbing Stein retracted, followed by his legs and head. Then, the arms around Stein merged together as his core and body went through one of the arm segments going directly to the legendary meister. The purple form twisted around him as Glaucon's core warped inside of Stein's cheast.

Finally, the chaos form turned into a second skin around Stein and changed colors, seeming to dissapear. It was over, Glaucon was now simply part of Stein, in control of his actions. Every stitch, hair, and skin cell was the same and he couldn't be killed without also killing the famed teacher.

Stein snapped his neck to the side before adjusting his bolt. "I could really get used to this...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:21 pm

Halfway across the rubbled town, a large, desert-camo jeep pulled up. It's driver had been pushing it through the sands at top speed, and slowed it to a grinding halt just outside a mostly in-tact building. Shoving the gear shift into park, the black-haired beauty leapt out, not bothering waiting for her partner as she shoulder a rifle and snatched the handheld crossbows that her and her 'other' half shared. She darted over to the battlefield as quickly as she could, though it would take some time.

ooc: going to take two-three posts total for her to get there on foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:14 pm

Stein tried to attack Glaucon with his soul wavelength, trying desperately to get to Asuka.

Asuka, gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, laughing a bit as she opened her mouth, a small tablet on her tongue, "I prepared for this, Nebun. You're not going to keep my alive." Her body jerked and spasmed in silence, before she collapsed, lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:25 pm

Nebun looked disappointed as he cast her body onto the floor like a lifeless doll, but he had no illusions. He had still basically killed her. "You took the coward's way out." He growled as she convulsed on the ground. Until that moment he still retained some respect for the death scythe, being one of the few who had beaten him, now he only felt saddened. In his mind she had let him down.
"Anybody else?" He says, challenging everyone in the general area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:48 pm

Suddenly, Stein's efforts stopped. It was no use, Glaucon was practically a part of him. His body shifted around the inside of Stein. His own nerves would be unable to fire the signals to move. His wavelength was useless as the Kishin assimilated it. Now, Glaucon practically WAS Stein and there was no way for him to fight him with brute force alone. Anything that would physically force his core out of Stein's cheast would kill Stein as well.

"It's useless...." The Kishin's voice mentioned directly to stein's consious mind. "I control your wavelength. I have control over your body, your muscles obey my command now. Why do you try to fight me? Don't you WANT the power of a Kishin? The strength to destroy Nebun and save the DWMA from Reaver or Inker? Stop fighting and I can give you more strength than you can imagine...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 5:43 pm

OOC; can one of the other admins take Stein? I'm not too good with him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:04 pm

OOC: So, Bey lost two characters in one thread...
If no one else does, I might take him.

IC: Miss Himura continued to run, maneuvering the rifle so that she held it while she ran. Narrowing her eyes, she worked to try to aim at one of the kishin eggs, or kishin as the case was with one of them. The madness in the area flashed one of her eyes red for a moment, though it faded away quickly.

ooc: One more post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:34 pm

(OOC: I'm all for Lani taking over Stein)

".....Good job, Glaucon, you managed to take a form that lacks wings. Congratulations, now all I have to do is fire from the air until I get a lucky strike."  ArchAngel would say, sending an Exorcism at Stein/Glaucon. "As for you, Nebun......Temporary truce? I don't care to deal with you AND a Glaucon possessed Stein in one day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:52 pm

Archangel, you filthy hypocrite.... The words echoed through Glaucon's mind as well as Stein's. Not only did the Kishin Egg just seem to go with whatever side was against him no matter what he was supposedly trying to preach or how much worse they were, he failed to get just how assimilation worked. What would be the point of bonding to Stein's body if he lost all of his powers?

A pair of dark purple wings spread out of Stein's back as he quickly flew up into the air, dodging the attack. "You don't seem to understand what you're doing." Glaucon said using Stein's voice. "You're trying to kill a teacher of the DWMA with Nebun for what? So you can try and kill him single handedly later on for the greater good of the DWMA? That's not going to work, Archangel. You're working against the goal you're trying to achieve and taking a huge risk against an opponent you don't fully understand. Nebun's been trying to destroy the DWMA for a while now. I've just been after Sylas. Simply put, nothing about your goals and motivations make any sense."

His head bolt turned on it's own until finally clicking to a stop. "Your doomed to fail, Archangel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:59 pm

Darek managed to catch up to his over zealous partner, who was way ahead of him after he took in the sight of it all. He clenched his fists, and stood by her side watching every move. He signaled to her that he was ready to move as soon as she was. Their arrival was well overdue, but, better late than never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:03 pm

"Who said I was trying to kill Stein? I am merely attempting to blast you out of him. Via exorcism. Also, don't particularly care about your opinion of my odds. To be frank, you? You are an idiot. A powerful idiot, but an idiot nontheless." ArchAngel would rapidly ascend, keeping a fair bit of distance between them. "See, you could have attempted to remain off the map, gain power with no one noticing, THEN struck. Instead, you alerted the entire world to your existence by marching an army into Death City." ArchAngel would proceed to send multiple exorcisms at Glaucon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:10 pm

"You wanna fight with regular weapons or would you rather transform?" The words were a strange shift between between her own voice and Tsukiko's. Thus far, it seemed as though the kishin eggs did not notice her at all, but she had no idea where Nebun was... and it looked as though two of their allies, the ones that had originally been sent in, were gone in one way or another. And... Stein? She shook her head, but her eyes flashed maroon, streaks of white beginning to blend through the front of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:18 pm

Nebun shrugs, at this point Glaucon was his biggest problem anyways. He blasts his wavelength in a huge wave towards stein. Glaucon could absorb it perhaps, but not without stein being fried to a crisp or exiting stein, this killing him that way as well. "Your limiting yourself glaucon. I've easy beaten stein a few times now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind of Fate (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next