Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind of Fate (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:47 pm

Nebun sailed through the tear along with them, bladed hand glowing red with resonance  and shooting towards Stein's stomach. His eyes widen "Ignore this." Nebun stabs stein from behind and from every other direction as well. Wait, that couldn't be right. There was only one Nebun, not 5, yet his eyes told a different story.
One copy, lifted a hand, absorbing the blast of energy and redirecting back towards his foe in the form of a shadowy red lightning bolt. His customary grin was the only explanation offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:53 pm

(OOC: ...Yeah, exorcism doesn't work like that. It literally drains KE's of their collected souls upon even brief contact, albeit by a small amount. And since when could Nebun make copies of himself?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:54 pm

Ooc: he can't. Review his abilities and you can figure out what he's doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:57 pm

(OOC: Illusion?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:58 pm

Ooc: indeed good sir!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:00 pm

Stein effortlessly used his dual weapons, managing to sustain only minor scratches on his arms. Suddenly he dropped down through another tear that closed immediately after he descended, leaving them out of sight for the present.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:04 pm

Asuka frowned, "Stein, we gotta change tactics. Either resonate with me and we can try to open up a portal to get rid of at least one of these bastards, or drop one of us so we can split up. This is going to get us nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:07 pm

All the "nebuns" vanished upon being hit, no more substantial than a cloud, the attacker from the top being revealed as the true opponent, dropping down on stein with bladed claws, to fast to be blocked from above. At the very least stein would be cut rather deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:14 pm

A barrier would emerge under Nebun, blocking his descent.  Further, the barrier was incredibly hot, and would likely burn him.

" Fun fact, I learned to make platforms out of my barriers early on. Tell me, Nebun, why do you perform your atrocities? Does it give you some perverse JOY? Some twisted satisfaction?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:20 pm

Seemingly out of nowhere, Glaucon appeared in his faceless form, hovering behind the two as Nebun began his attack. "There you are!" His arms glowed with energy before he swung them violently, launching five sizable blasts of fire at Stein in the opposite direction that Nebun was coming from. Then, as he fired off the sixth blast, his wings flapped sending an intense burst of air that greatly increased it's speed and power.

"Still relying on the same old trick, aren't you, Sylas? You'll never beat me just spamming portals!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:21 pm

OOC: I don't know how all of you are attack Stein, Asuka, and Sylas when they aren't anywhere to be seen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:25 pm

(OOC: Hey, its just Nebun and Glaucon. ArchAngel is fighting Nebun. And kinda Glaucon)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:26 pm

Nebun suddenly evaporated into a black smoke, entering Atchangels body and speaking in his mind "as a matter of fact, it does." With that he exits archangel and enters Glaucon. "D'oh, glaucon? I thought we were friends, why do you continue ignoring me ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:29 pm

(OoC: As long as Nebun can find him, Glaucon can find him. One of the first Black Blood abilities Glaucon figured out was how to sense other Black Blood users and, chances are, he's going to be near where Sylas is. As for Nebun, I wouldn't be supprised if he could smell death at this point. It makes more sense than how Sylas managed to figure out where Glaucon was.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:30 pm

Sylas dropped them through another portal, leaving them in a warehouse some blocks away. He began to glow, standing in front of the two. "I'll do what I can against Glaucon. You two help deal with Nebun." He opened a portal for them and for himself, along with several decoys outside on the roof. "Good luck."

OOC: Beyril, if you want to take over for Stein now, since he's wielding your character. And Nebun COULDN'T have found them unless he followed them through the portal, and I stated that the portal closed behind them, so unless Nebun lost an arm as it closed, i'm thinking not so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:34 pm

Stein nodded to Asuka, watching between the two kishin for Nebun to rematerialize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:36 pm

(OOC: ......Yeah, Sov, having Nebun enter ARCHANGELS, AKA, the living tumor's, mind was probably a bad idea...)

Nebun would find himself assaulted by what could only be described as complete sensory overload the moment he entered ArchAngels mind, assaulting him with a level of sensory overload that would tear the common mans mind to shreds in minutes. As it was, it would be EXTREMELY unpleasant.

"Then you are a fool and a monster, not worth my hate. You have my pity, fiend."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:38 pm

Sylas dropped through his own portal, right above the battlefield. He fell, catching sight of Glaucon and materializing his axes. Lightning began to course over them, arching into the clouds and causing lightning to spark. Unless Glaucon were to look straight up, Sylas's descent would be perfectly stealthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:45 pm

Ignoring him?! There were two Death Scythes and a legendary Meister trying to kill them and he was worried about his reputation? Glaucon just sighed. "Nebun, this isn't exactly the type of situation I want to take lightly. This guy's starting to become a huge pain in the ass!" The Kishin flew up into the air to try and see if he could get lucky and spot where the trio ran off to. Even if they could find them, they'd just run off again while trying to preach some crap about honor or something. Because ganging up on an enemy 4-to-1 is completely dignified....

"If you want to help, then turn into your weapon form and I'll see if we can destroy him with some Blood Resonance. It's something I came up with a while back using Rosanna. Our Black Blood will provide a more direct connection, meaning we should be able to pull off something at least as powerful as Kishin Hunter.... That'll get through whatever the heck they're trying to use for defense."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:47 pm

Sylas grinned. Glaucon was completely unaware of his descent, and he'd just flown closer to him. His weapons began to spark and glow, and he pushed them together until the two axes became one, lightning arching from it into the clouds. He lifted it, preparing to neatly decapitate Glaucon once he passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 3:04 pm

As Sylas decapitated Glaucon, a groan escaped him. "You know you're REALLY ticking me off!" The Kishin's faceless head fell off his body but seemed to have no effect on him at all. As the Death Scythe was falling, the Kishin launched a series of spikes and blades out of his arms in a wide, extending, arc. He wouldn't be able to dodge them, which meant he'd go right back to the same predictable tactic he always used.

"Let me guess, you're going to portal away again?!" Glaucon shouted, frustrated, as his body formed a new faceless head with ease.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 3:07 pm

Sylas flipped around in mid air, tossing his axe up towards the spike and then clapping his hands together, darting headfirst along the street. His axe exploded violently without a conduit to keep its power flowing, annihilating the spikes racing towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 3:31 pm

"Tell me, Glaucon, why should he change a tactic that works SO well?"

ArchAngel would send two streams of burning hot light at Glaucon. "You see, not everyone requires a cheap grabbag of gimmicks. Some people like to use what has already proven to be effective!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 5:48 pm

Nebun exits glaucon and just as suddenly launches several dozen bloody needles towards glaucon from the ground , to quick to react. "I think not Glaucon, you have long since stopped being my meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:10 pm

Glaucon just sighed as the Black Blood spikes came at him. His own Black Blood simply hardened in response and blocked it. Meanwhile, Archangel's blasts of burning light simply burned a hole through his stomache and right shoulder. The Kishin's head tilted down as he just glared at Nebun, not as much in anger as in dissapointment.

"You're really going to try this now, of all times?" He mentioned to the Black Blood user. "There's two Death Scythes around here who want you dead, and you're wasting your time trying to fight me?" Then the Kishin turned to Archangel. "And you.... Nebun is RIGHT there. The man you were so eger to destroy is barely 50 feet away and you're wasting your time on me?!" Another sigh escaped him. "You people need to get your priorities straight. I don't have time for this crap...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind of Fate (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next