Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind of Fate (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:17 pm

"Eh. Nebun isn't exactly going anywheres. I figure, I kill you, one less distraction for when I DO try to kill Nebun. Of course, I am willing to invoke a temporary truce, if you will hold him still for a few seconds. Sound like a deal?" ArchAngel would say, not bothering to stop attempting to burn Glaucon to death, shifting his stream of light to impact Glaucons chest instead. "On the other hand, if Nebun held you still for a moment, that would be grand. Frankly, you are BOTH targets here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:35 pm

"Here's a better idea. I kill you since you want to be my enemy SO badly, then this town burns wether you're in it or not!" Glaucon flew higher up to avoid the moving light beam as his wounds closed back up completely. "You could have been a great ally, Archangel, but you've brought this on yourself. Even if you do win, it's nearly impossible to kill Nebun without my powers. Much less stop Sylas from killing you...."

The Kishin's back opened up slightly as two holes formed from his shoulders. Then the holes suddenly started shooting out green flames behind him! The air currents from his wings keeping him in place against the thrust as it grew more intense. Then, he formed an ax out of Black Blood. "Violent King's Blade...."

With blinding speed, Glaucon shot forward. Both his thrust and the wind propelling him forward, he seemed like nothing more than a blur. As soon as he got close, he slashed at Archangel with the blade exploding on contact. Even if Archangel did manage to get a barrier up, the explosion would have enough momentum to go through it and rip through his armor!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:39 pm

Nebun's needles, although initially encountering resistance, almost seemed to receive a boost in strength, pushing through Glaucon's own inferior variety, shoving into Glaucon's body and branching out. If his body had any weak points, his spikes would find it in the next half-second. "Don't worry, you'll each get your turn." The needles clog Glaucon's weird back hole things and moves along with him, making movement nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:46 pm

(OoC: 1. He's a shapeshifter. Even if the spikes did go into him, he'd just be able to melt around them like they're nothing. 2. He's already moved, Sov. 3. Think... do you REALLY want to have your blood connected to him while he's shooting off soul-burning flames?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 7:18 pm

Ooc: 1. You said it all moves around his core, which I beleive I just stabbed
2. I covered that already
3. Don't worry, I have a plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:22 pm

Glaucon would find his attack hitting a barrier...Or rather, multiple barriers, stacked together, with the explosion breaking through the first few, but rapidly loosing momentum. Meanwhile, ArchAngel would rapidly rise, shooting off another Exorcism at Glaucon. "Eh. Beg to differ. I figure, I hit Nebun enough with Exorcism, he'll lose his regeneration, be much more kill-able. You would have made the job easier, of course, but then you had to do something I disagree with on principle. Shame, that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:23 pm

(OoC: Just like I can't just say "I just impailed Sylas's brain" or "I just impailed Nebun's heart", you can't say "I just stabbed Glaucon's core.... Through his feet.... While he's armored all over his body...... EVEN THOUGH he's not even in that location anymore! Change your post, Sov, it's literally bunnying my character into a different location than he's at right now, which is against the rules of the site.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:43 pm

"Oh, he doesn't regenerate...." Glaucon spun around in the air, dodging Archangel's attack effortlessly. "Nebun is just unkillable without the propper tools as long as he has Black Blood. And, even if you drain away all of his souls, nothing you have will be able to stop him."

The Kishin's arms and legs began shooting out green flames as he charged up again. This time, lighting several of the nearby buildings on fire. Lets see if he could still pull his barrier tricks after being attacked around twice as fast as before.... Glaucon suddenly released the wind and shot at Archangel so fast he was almost impossible to see, his body engulfed in green flames that would burn a person's body as well as their soul and wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:27 pm

Ooc:I didn't automatically hit you, I did it in 2 posts, you just assumed his attack would not penetrate in the first. I know you are wrong, but in the interest of diplomacy, I will drop the issue.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:15 pm

Sylas flew through a tear, once again ending up high over the battlefield, well covered by the clouds that had formed from his lightning burst. Static jumped between the clouds as he held there, concentrating. He formed a pair of axes, using them as lightning rods to gather power, then merged them, quickly stabbing it down until it met resistance. A boom like a crack of thunder sounded, and from the spiked tip of his axe a massive bolt of lightning arced down, headed straight for Glaucon and, unfortunately, Archangel.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:15 pm

(OOC: Uh, bliv, how big is the lightning bolt?)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:50 pm

OOC: It fluctuates. Only ever as wide as a car from the point if you were looking at the hood. 5-7ft at max.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:54 pm

Ooc: nobody has posted in like, a while, so I'm going to.

Nebun looks towards the lightning and growls. I'm tired of your games Sylas. With that, he raised his arms, prompting a hail of hundreds, then thousands, then hundreds of thousands of bloody needles to launch high into the sky, the cloud cover insuring Sylas wouldn't see them, and even if he did, they were far to numerous and fast to avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:19 pm

(OoC: Dangit, beetle, it's been 5 days, I'm just going to go through with the attack)

Glaucon slammed into Archangel, knocking him out of the air and igniting his armor in green flames with such high speed that by the time Sylas aimed and launched the lightning bolt it missed him entirely. The Kishin's body seemed supprisingly flamable for some reason.... Glaucon turned back around and examined the scene. Strange, it's only suppost to burn wavelengths, souls, and flamable objects.... Whatever, he didn't have time to worry about that!

The Kishin turned twords the location of the lightning blast to see Nebun launch several spikes of Black Blood into the air in the direction of Sylas. Well, he WAS the biggest threat at the moment. Glaucon carefully examined the area, looking for the slightest hint to where the Death Scythe would appear next if he used his portals.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:31 pm

Sylas, content that he had done what he could from here, dropped through a portal, unaware of the danger that had been hurtling toward him. Instead, he opted to exit the tear in the middle of a house, feeling the souls of the family in the basement beneath his feet. He peeked out from the shades, a slight movement, deciding to wait before he made his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:24 pm

"Benediction."

With that, the flames were gone, and ArchAngel zoomed up high, putting distance between him and Glaucon. "Did you REALLY think it would be that easy? EXORCISM!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:53 pm

At their speed, the needles easily passed through the portal with Sylas, multiplying and advancing at the same time, sending several hundred thousand needles towards Sylas without slowing from the first attack. More needles ripped through the house, slaughtering the people inside. From the ground behind Sylas, more needles shoot towards him, stretching around from all sides. His voice speaks in Sylas's mind, meaning Nebun must be in his head too."No getting away this time Sylas!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:57 pm

OOC: Sovuru, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Your needles DO NOT GO THROUGH EVERY FUCKING PORTAL JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM TO! As stated in his CS, his portals CLOSE UNLESS directly stated otherwise. So edit your post, because regardless of how fast the needles were going, they wouldn't be able to get up there before the portal closed.

For Reference:
Sylas has reached 400 souls. His portals now accommodate as many people as needed, he can open many at one time, and he has gained minor control over the soul lightning that forms them. The portals close immediately unless otherwise stated.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:14 pm

Ooc: first off, ol buddy, ol pal, calm yo self
Second off, my needles were stated to equal that lightning blast in speed, assuming they launched at the same time (which I am) then my noddles were on the same level as Sylas and could easily pass through the portal at the same time. It wasn't them following Sylas through said portal, it was going through at the same time.

Speaking of portals, I beleive all the admins have previous agreed that teleporting or teleporting-like abilities are OP and shouldn't be allowed, a belief only strengthened by the way you spam the things all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:16 pm

(OoC: How would he know to close the portal so quickly if he didn't see the attack coming? Either way, Sov, all you have to do is say Sylas teleported into a house within the area the needles would have hit normally and post them going through the cealing. He never specified where the house was, just that it was a house somewhere in the vast city. And because Sylas never saw the attack coming, he wouldn't know to portal into a house out of the way of the attack.)

Quote :
Sylas, content that he had done what he could from here, dropped through a portal, unaware of the danger that had been hurtling toward him. Instead, he opted to exit the tear in the middle of a house
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:19 pm

OOC: Look at my last post. And 

Reference:
Sylas, content that he had done what he could from here, dropped through a portal, unaware of the danger that had been hurtling toward him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:26 pm

Ooc: okay, so Sylas is oblivious and deth has a point, doesn't matter, because either way you have a butt-load of needles coming his way. Let is continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:26 pm

Asuka and Stein resonated together, swinging her through the air and launching out a half-moon that leveled the terrain around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:09 pm

As Glaucon floated in the air and examined the area for Sylas, he noticed a sudden attack that leveled part of the city. Wait, was that....

"Stein........." The Kishin glanced around. If Sylas wasn't dead yet he would be soon enough. For the moment, the Death Scythe had shown himself to only act defensively. Dodging attacks without many threatening attacks. It was a fair assumption that Stein would be the more dangerous thread as well as the easier opponent to defeat. Nebun could take care of Sylas until he was able to defeat him.

With a flap of his wings, Glaucon banked to the left and avoided the blast Archangel had launched. Then, the Kishin formed two streams of fire out of his back before launching forward at high-speeds. By the time he was somewhat in range, he quickly spun around and extended eight seperate arms from his body at Stein!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:28 pm

Stein held Asuka in front of him, using her long, curved blade like a shield to the arms he couldn't simply dodge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind of Fate (open)   Wind of Fate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind of Fate (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next