Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:14 pm

ooc: Edited one more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:18 pm

(OoC: I can already tell Beetle's going to say something similar. It would be one thing if Vinnie left after being sprayed, but he was sprayed, stood there and tried to throw the golem, the golem pretty much unavoidably lit Vinnie on fire in Beetle's post, and NOW you're trying to run. I'm sorry to say, you're kind-of just too late to react to this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:20 pm

ooc: He was not sprayed and then treid to throw, I thought it was Archangel not an inker golem so I used a different attack. When he told me it was a golem I changed my post to try and throw him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:26 pm

(OoC: You REALLY should have edited your post then because, now, you've wasted your reaction post and put Vinnie in a situation that might be impossible to get out of.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:30 pm

ooc: Then explain why the golem lit the napalm and said the same thing twice.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:31 pm

Ooc: Jac, that does seem to be the case. You were sprayed with Napalm, and had chances to get away, as well as chances to avoid it until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

Ooc: And he said it twice (or seemed to be) because he wanted to prepare for ignition twice, before he lit it the second time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:33 pm

(OoC: Yeah, I don't care what the intention was, Vinnie was sprayed. You posted ignoring the attack. Then Beetle's post lit him on fire. Attack post, you ignored the coming attack, and attack hits.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:35 pm

(OOC: Three different mods are telling you the same thing. You should probably listen.)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:36 pm

Ooc: I'm really sorry Jac. But Vinnie's time here seems to be almost ogre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:38 pm

(OOC: 
Drago wrote:
Ooc: I'm really sorry Jac. But Vinnie's time here seems to be almost ogre.

HAAATE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 8:05 am

When the napalm lit the inferno on fire, Vinnie pulled a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He went out on his own terms it seems.
Now his soul was lying in the street. What happened to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:07 am

A single portal would form, and a herald would float down, and grab the soul. "Too bad for you, Vinnie boy, I never forget a soul!" With that, it flew up, back into the portal, and away from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:09 am

Ebony's head twisted around as he looked at the entire situation through the shadows, the escape, Vinnie fighting Inker, the final moments, everything.... "Vinnie Stiletto is no more. The Kishin found himself in a fight against Inker where he was forced to choose between suicide and being burned alive... in the end, he chose what he believed to be the only real way to die given the current scenario." The shadows around them seemed to darken for a moment, like a wave of energy had went through the area, before returning to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:49 am

Ooc: Well, inker now has the beast. That's how it spreads, soul to soul. A KISHEN NOW HAS VINNIE'S POWER!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:54 am

(OoC: Somehow I doubt it's so volitile that just touching the soul causes you to contract The Beast. In fact, people pretty quickly called that it was a trap on the chat and Beetle mentioned Inker would use Vinnie's soul to power a Magic Tool instead of eating it.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:55 am

OOC: That and Inker doesn't actually ever need to handle it. Inker has his Heralds and other constructs. Just what I think might happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:58 am

ooc: Seems like a huge waste to me. The beast is calling to Inker telipathicly to eat it and gain its power. If it wanted to have any host it would be a Kishen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:59 am

(OoC: To be completely honest, it wasn't difficult to figure out. The end of your post made it kind-of obvious.)

Quote :
Now his soul was lying in the street. What happened to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:01 pm

ooc: You need to eat it to contract the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 8:50 pm

(OOC: Yeah.....I never planned to have Inker eat it. Hold on, the following thread epilogue should clear things up.)

AN INDETERMINATE TIME LATER

Vinnie, and by proxy, the beast, would groggily come to consciousness, surrounded by darkness. "Heya, Vin Vin, guess what? Oh, don't bother trying to move, your currently sans a body. Now, see, you gave me a surprising amount of trouble back in Berlin, and I NEVER forget a face. So, I decided to wait until you were JUST on the cusp of power, and, well...."

Lights would come on, and Vinnies soul would be in a odd device, wires stretching too and from it. "See, I did some examination of your soul. It was a VALUABLE research item. But, I have finished my studies of it." 

Inker was sitting in a chair, in front of the device, sipping a coke, and holding a remote. "So, since I have no further use, and I have no desire to play puppet to this 'beast', I am going to do a bit of recycling. Make a magic tool. Unfortunately, the process will destroy your soul completely. Bit of a bummer, that. I decided to bring you back to temporary consiousness for a moment to gloat."

"To be frank, Vin-Vin, you were AMAZINGLY incompetent. From Berlin to now, you have accomplished NOTHING, and been both a terrible hero AND villain. And don't give me that 'anti-hero' crap, to be a anti-hero, you at least have to be competent. Indeed, you were just a mere flip-flopper with no hope at gaining power."

"Let me go over the highlights. Ate his friends soul when he was on the verge of death, got infested with a magic sentient paracite, managed to avoid getting Reaper-Chopped by Lord Death, decided to turn against the acadamy anyways, Pretended to be a teacher and ate pure souls in front of a death scythe, hired and then got betrayed by three bird witches, and then died when he got napalmed. And thus ends the ballad of Vinnie."
Grinning, Inker pressed a button, and 

EVERYTHING WAS PAIN. 

Vinnie's soul would literally begin to tear itself apart as it was used to fuel to transformation of the device his soul was hooked to into a magic tool. Inker would grin and reach down, pulling up some guns. "Before you die, just want to tell you, nabbed your guns. Interesting things. Definitely going to be useful for study. Anyways, goodbye, Vinnie, goodbye, Vinnies paracite. Your soul has taught me some....valuable things."

And with that, Vinnie's soul was gone, erased from existence, along with the beast.

"Among other things, my study of this 'Beast' will be useful for project Black Box." With that, Inker rose, and exited the room. After all, he had wasted too much time already on Vinnie. Time to fry some bigger fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 8:53 pm

The end of VInnie Stelletto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )   Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass poisonings, Vinnie's last stand? ( Open, gore. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2