Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 8:01 pm

Walking over to the table Kharen took a seat."Well, I guess I've always wanted to swim at a beach.Or parashute out of plane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 8:30 pm

"Maybe we can go swimming one day... I think I have a bikini somewhere... though I um... never mind she say turning a little pink as she stutters out the last of her sentence "anyway what do you want to do in here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 8:35 pm

"Well I wanna play with the new animal friend when I found where and what it is." Kharen said searching around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 8:42 pm

Caitlin looks up at Kharen as he moves around "Which one... the bird or the snake or the squirrel or the cat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 8:45 pm

"Oh....well I guess I should befriend the snake first then."Kharen said carefully checking around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:05 pm

"Hmm... it likes to hide in the plants near the window..." she says as she slowly drifts up behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:12 pm

"Oh okay...but what type of snake is it?" Kharen said turning his head to Caitlin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:33 pm

"hmm... I think it was a constrictor maybe... fourteen feet?" she says as she points at the small tree near the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:41 pm

Shivers went down Kharen's spine."A 14ft bow constrictor." He said turning to where she pointed at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Yeah... she's a big cuddle baby..." Caitlin says as she drifts over to the tree and places her hand on what looked like moving bark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:49 pm

"Oh really..she sounds nice then." Kharen said following behind Caitlin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 9:54 pm

The large snake starts to slowly wind its way around Caitlin's arm coiling all the way around it before slowly encircling her waist twice and then winding around her other arm "See... a big cuddle bug..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Okay she seems really nice." Kharen said slowly sticking his hand out petting the snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:36 pm

The snake violently hisses at Kharen and tightens around Caitlin "Um... sorry... she doesn't like strangers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:47 pm

Kharen instantly jumped back into a defensive stance."Oh okay, well I'm sure we'll become good friends later." He said relaxing a little."Just make sure she doesn't kill me in my sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Um... just remember to close your door... alright? Anything else you want to do...?" She says as she pulls her arms towards her letting the snake crawl over her body and giggles "That tickles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Well let's go eat those delicious sandwiches that you made." Kharen smiling at his meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:11 pm

"Alright... but could you um... help me with this..." She says as she gestures at the snake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:13 pm

"Okay....I'll do what I can." Kharen said walking up to Caitlin slowly grabbing the snake's waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:15 pm

The snake hisses loudly again but Caitlin grabs its head and tries to calm it "Start at the tail so you can uncoil it... it won't come off if you just yank at it... it could kill me that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

"Oh im so sorry,I'll be more careful." Kharen then moved his hands slowly touching the tail carefully uncoiling it.He began to sweat as if difusing a bomb.Come on please safely get off Caitlin, I don't want to have to hurt you snakey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:22 pm

The snake is slowly removed from Caitlin's body and she guides it back to the tree "Well... that was fun... let's go eat." she says before hugging him and walking off towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:24 pm

Following behind her Kharen wipes the sweat from his brow quickly looking at the snake then back."That was intense...too intense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

"Aw... she does that all the time... I was never in any danger" Caitlin says as she picks up her sandwich "now... I think we need to talk about something important before we go to sleep later tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:31 pm

Taking a sandwich then a seat at the table Kharen took a bite swallowing."Okay what is we need to talk about.?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next