Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:55 pm

"Well... um... I never lived with a boy... well actually I'm really use to living alone... so I um... usually... don't... wear... um... much when I'm here alone... so if you could... uh... knock really loud before you come inside... and maybe... wait till I knock on your door before you leave your room...? She says as she slowly gets redder and redder looking down at her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:03 am

"Ahh....okay I understand."Kharen blushed deeply with a little blood running down his nose, that he quickly wiped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:12 am

"Okay... anything you'd like to tell me so I don't get a nasty surprised...?" before taking a bite of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:14 am

"Um no not really." Kharen said taking another bite of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:26 am

"Alright... anything else you can think of for tonight...?" she says having quickly finished her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:31 am

"Not really..can't think of anything else." Kharen finishing the last of his sandwich wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:37 am

"Alright... I guess I'll go to bed then..." She says as she slowly walks out of the kitchen. As Caitlin walks through the living room she slowly lets her dress slip from her body to pool on the floor as she approaches her bedroom door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:41 am

Blood began to trickle down Kharen's nose as he watched Caitlin walk into her room.Wiping it away he got up making his way towards his room.No!!! She's my partner I can't think like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:48 am

Caitlin slowly closes her room door and sighs "I finally found a partner..." before crawling on top of her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:57 am

Closing the door Kharen picksflopped on to the bed taking his shirt off leaving his undershirt on."Father I made to the academy and found a great meister.Now it's time for my journey to begin....." Kharen said drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3