Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:25 am

At this point Sares was laughing a lot and started to dry off his hair saying.
"Alright, alright X3... just stop spinning me!"
She said laughing and blushing a bit, she kept the towel so he couldn't see though, mostly because she found it funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:29 am

He kept spinning her and when he stopped he slipped on the water on the floor and fell on the couch. Sares landing on top of him, he moved the towel to see her face. "O///O Hi..." He said smiling while blushing a lot and his heart began to beat so fast that he thought he was having a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:51 am

Sares' forehead hit against James when they feel, but she took most of the damage and held her head. "owowowowow.... and people call me hard headed sometimes D:" She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:56 am

James wrapped his arms around her and apologized. "Im, so sorry..." He said looking into her eyes as she laid on top of him. And surprisingly he wasn't embarrassed. It just felt good.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:02 am

Sares smiled and hugged him back, blushing but finding it very comfortable.
"It ok... you can't help it if you tick headed :3" She said smiling.
Her head throbbed a bit from bumping heads but she dealt with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:09 am

He smiled holding her against him. He felt warm, like he never felt before. When he heard her comment about being thick headed. "Oh so you think I'm thick headed huh!" He began to tickle her. He put as much energy as he could into tickling the crap out of her
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:16 am

Sares was biting her lip not to laugh and tried to stop his hands by grabbing them.
She was also trying to run away however.
"Pftttt.....stoup!" She said nearly to the point of laughing.
She was also blushing like no tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:27 am

When he finally stopped. He resumed hugging her. He didn't notice than when he was done, their lips were so close he could practically hear her breathing. He began to blush a lot. And he only said one word... "O/////////||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\O! ........ Hi..."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:32 am

Sares, was breathing heavy because she was tickled, but now also just as red.
".....Yello..." she said her eyes wide.
She didn't pull away and kept her head right where it was... her brain working too slow to think of if she should back up or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:36 am

James smiled and sorta started moving closer. Making a big risk. Because if he does it and she feels awkward it will ruin everything. And if he goes in and she backs out he will be left kissing air and feel like an idiot. So he decided to go for the kiss. He slowly moved his lips closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:40 am

Sares smiled at him and quickly kissed him on the lips kissing him for no more than one second before backing away her face extremely red... she wasnt ready for a full on kiss but didn't want to leave James kissing the air either.
"Erm... so...ehhh...*Says very lightly* What about the movie?"
She asked feeling extremely warm... warm enough that she forgot that her clothes were still damp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:46 am

He had just been kissed by Sares... he felt so happy and warm inside. Even though it was just for a brief second, he still enjoyed it. Whenever she mentioned the movie, he really didn't know what she was talking about because he wasn't really focused. "Um... movie...? Oh! The movie! Yea sure." Now realizing that they were still wet and the couch was still wet. "Um... why don't you go dry off and change and meet me in my room. We can watch it in there. Im pretty sure you don't want to sit on a wet couch." He said realizing that she was still laying on top of him.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:50 am

Sares realized too and her eyes went wide and she quickly got off him... then she considered the offer to watch the rest of the movie in his room and just stood there for a second. "Ermmm... ok." She then quickly ran off to her room to change and dry off because the wet clothes were starting to annoy her skin, and they just weren't comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:56 am

He smiles and laughs whenever he sees her scurry off to her room. He gets up, gets the movie, grabs a towel, and walks to her door, "Hey I'll be in my room." He said then walked to his room changing from the wet clothes and opened his closet to get a shirt but noticed he hadn't done laundry yet so he was stuck without a shirt. He put the movie in, put it back to the previous spot, and sat on the bed against the wall in the corner.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:06 am

Sares dried off then looked around the closet to see what she had.... she had not done the laundry in for ever and most of her shirts were on the ground. "Errmmm...." She said trying to find a shirt she can wear, all she could find though was a tank top. "./////. .... I forgot i had one of these..." She said to herself but put it on because it was the only thing she had. She then put on a pair of jeans that fit comfortable on her but weren't too tight, after that she walked to James door and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:12 am

"Come in." He felt weird just sitting on the bed with only sweatpants. Seems like it might send mixed signals. He saw what she was wearing and looked at the clock then laughed. "Sares, it's like 11 o'clock! Why are you wearing jeans? If you need something to wear you can borrow a pair of my sweat pants."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:25 am

Sares frowned and sat down on the bed.
"But my jeans are comfotable... and why no shirt?"
She said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:29 am

"Uh... I haven't done laundry yet this week and plus you know you want to see these abs!" He said laughing. He noticed that she was frowning and he figured it was probably something he said. "Hey... come see..."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:33 am

Sares wasn't frowning much after that... after he asked her to come over she couldn't help it and started to laugh uncontrollably holding her sides... she didn't argue that he did look in shape, but the way he said it was just so funny to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 12:57 pm

He even laughed a little at the way he said that. He pretended to be hurt. And jumped under the covers. "Thanks Sares! Thanks a lot!" he said as he threw the covers over hum and waited for her to get close so he can spring the trap
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:03 pm

Sares smiled and laughed a bit then got close to pat his back saying.
"Oh come-on stop being stupid X3" she said jokingly.
She knew he was joking but had no idea he was setting up a trap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:13 pm

Whenever she got close he sprung up and wrapped her in the blanket and put he on the bed next to him. "Bet you weren't expecting that one were you!" He said laughing
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:26 pm

Sares got suppressed a bit but also started laughing and tried to get out fast if she could.
"Nope wasn't X3... but didn't we come here to watch a movie James .///."
She said the last part in a less joking tone, trying to remind him they were going to watch a movie before all the side tracking, though she didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:35 pm

He let's her go, sits up, and starts the movie. "Yea, just wanted to mess around alittle bit. Good fun."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:53 pm

Sares smiled and wrapped the blanket around her shoulders.
She then leaned on James, and shocked him with a small bolt of static.
She was biting her lip not to chuckle since it was her way of getting back for covering her in a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next