Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:31 pm

He jumped whenever she shocked him. Then he laughed and put his arm around her and watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:35 pm

Sares leaned her head on his shoulder when he put an arm around her and watched the movie, not wanting to move since she felt so warm.
Sares also started to feel a slight bong beginning to form between her and James, at first she didn't notice it but she started to more and more as time went on.
The best way she could describe it if she had to was as if a rope was pulling on her heart now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:20 pm

James felt happy and warm with her sitting right there next to hm. When she put her head on his shoulder, he smiled, and laid his head on hers. In his mind was thinking that the closer they got, the happier they were. The closer they got also helped their relationship grow not just as a couple but as partners.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:42 pm

Sares was just going to lay there and watch the move giggling everyone and awhile but also thinking about how there relationship was going. She wanted to see how it will sport, what it will grow into. But also what she wanted out of the relationship, and after a bit of thinking she decide on the fact she just wanted to get closer to James, since she did like him quite a bit, couldn't hurt there partnership either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:09 pm

James watched the movie and laughed at some parts. He would look at Sares every once and awhile to see if she was happy or bored. He smiled and sorta got closer to her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:19 pm

Sares started to find the movie a bit cute after a while, but did notice him get closer and got a bit closer her self.
"It's a nice movie." She said with a bit of a zoned out tone, as if the movie was the thing holding her most attention but she was paying attention to James and will look over everyone and awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:24 pm

James looked at her. "I like it, it's funny and cute at the same time." He said chuckling. He wished it was a little bit longer seeing that it was almost over.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:32 pm

Sares nodded and hugged him around the waist and rested her head on his shoulder.
"It.... had som...e nice jokes..." She said giggling nervously slightly, she was also a pretty bright shade of red. She had a plane before she hugged him... but the second she hugged James nervousness made her forget it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:39 pm

He smiled and put his arm around her his hand on her waist. "Yea" He said hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:51 pm

Sares' face was extremely red and she was no longer really watching the movie.
She was watching him now and hugged him tightly, since she didn't have the slightest clue what to do, she just let James figure that out.
She laid her head on his chest... clearly looking nervous because she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:05 pm

He laughed a little then looked at her. "You ok?" He said holding her. He just wanted to ask her if she was his girlfriend. But if she said no then he would feel like an idiot
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:15 pm

Sares looked up at him and nodded faintly.
"I'm... ok..."
There mouths where about, 2iches apart but she was focused on his eyes... she was still trying to think what she wanted to ask him but was drawing a blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:22 pm

James just decided to go for it. He leaned down slowly and kissed her on for about 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:34 pm

Sares eyes went wide and she kissed back, waiting for him to pull back before stopping.
Her blush was a bout as red as it can get now and she now had her hands on his shoulder blades.
She was hard of breath because her heart was beating fast, and by the time he broke away she gasped a tad bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:42 pm

He pulled away, looked at her, and smiled. "You alright with this? Because I want to ask you... are you... my... uh, girlfriend?" He said with a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:58 pm

Sares eyes went wide with a mix of surprise and joy... she then remembered before she hugged her she was going to ask him if he was her boyfriend now. So she quickly nodded and pulled him in close resting the side of her face on his chest, she could hear his heart beat because of that, she looked extremely happy.
"Yes... we...I.... am..." She said complete blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 8:02 pm

He hugged her back, with extreme joy and happiness. He rested his chin on her head. "Well thin its official... we are a couple." He said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7