Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:08 am

Sares walked up and sat on the edge of the bed rubbing her reist... she was so embarrassed.
"I-........m.... sorry....*Hugs him*.... The...y were nice when they..... weren't... ermm... yea."
She was blushing a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:18 am

He was stunned, he hugged her back. "Its ok, its not your fault." He pulled away and looked at her, he notices that she is bright red. "Hey, just as long as you know that there is someone out there who cares about you. You can beat the crap out of Mike as much as you want." Mike: Runs in with roses. "Hey Sares its a good thing you did that last time, because that was a poisonous plant that got confused with the roses." He hands them to Sares and winks at James when she isn't looking. He walks out. "Have fun you two."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:28 am

Sares eyes go wide at hearing that and she yells. "WAIT WHAT! I HIT YOU WITH THOSE GO TO THE DR.S MIKE YOU MAY DIE!" She said panicking thinking she hit him with possions flowers.. she tried to quickly run after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:36 am

James grabs her hand and stops her. "Hey... he was just playing. You know I think these look better than the other one." He said smiling. "Hey, why don't we put those in a vase." He tries to get up, because he wants to stretch his legs and try and move. Even though he knows that she will be mad at him. Telling him to get back in bed... basically like a mother.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:41 am

Sares pushed him back in bed. "When ever you walk you hurt youself in someway... stay in bed."
She said not acting like a mother as much as she was just fed up with him tripping... falling... getting up and trying to walk but having to lean against something...ect.
"And...erm...."
She holds the followers close.
"Than...ks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:46 am

James lays down upset because he wants to walk around or at least try. He covered up and turn the tv on. And laid on his side. But turns back. ".///. Your welcome..."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:05 pm

Sares then looked for the farm and picked it up off the bed smiling.
"So.... where's that picture ^////^" She said not sure how to react to the flowers.
She didn't want to assume but... was just confused since of the big seen she made.
Her brain was just a cluster of thoughts right now so it was hard to think also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:12 pm

He picked up the picture and was about to hand it to her. "Hang on." He reached to the table and picked up a sharpie. ".//. Could I maybe get an autograph from the artist? Im a big fan?" He said with a smile, he actually meant it too.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:20 pm

Claire blush did not go away but got bigger.
"......W......what O.O...wait......yo...u are?" She said unsure.
"It.. not that great >/////.\\\\\> "
She took the sharpie and picture however... but was waiting for a reply before singing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:30 pm

He chuckled. "Its great, I promise." He said putting his hand on hers, not realizing it. "I think it looks wonderful. Once we frame it I say we put it right out side my room so whenever someone walks in its the first thing they see and later I will tell you what I think we should do." He said with a smile and began blushing, .///.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:44 pm

Sares didn't sing it.... she was too stunned by what he said to start singing it now.
"O.o..... ermm... t....h...ank you..." She said... very embarrassed.
She liked his compliments but now she knew for sure.
"Ja...mes yo...u like me don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:50 pm

He smiled. "Your welcome." He then heard her next question. And blushed a lot. "O/////|\\\\\O... ermm... s..sorta. Y...yea." He said looking away now super embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:08 pm

Sares didn't know what to bring up next... so she just signed the picture and put it in the frame.
"...t...hanks for the flowers then... there nice..."
She picked them up and sniffed them... they smelled good to her.
She then quickly thank back and knew that she like James too... she was just embarrassed to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:24 pm

.//\\. He was blushing too much. "Your welcome, I just thought that I should do something nice for you, because you've been so sweet since I got sick." He said smiling, he sat up against the wall. "I think I'm actually starting to feel better." He said trying to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:29 pm

Sares was hoping he was better... so let him try.
"Ok..."
She was rubbing her wriest and then toook the picture to hang it up where he said she should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:35 pm

James walked to the door and watched her hang it up. "You see... It looks awesome." He said standing the doorway. "It really brings the place together." He said smiling. He walked to the kitchen sorta slow and got something to drink. As he did so the Assassins jumped back over the balcony and walked in. 2 of them walked to James and Mike walked to Sares. "Hey sorry for making you mad earlier."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:45 pm

Sares smiled when he said that still holding the flowers and sniffing them.
She was blushing a lot.
When Mike walked up she still looked very happy and smiled at him.
"It ok... I should of not assumed something that wasn't true..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:58 pm

Mike: "It's alright, just a misunderstanding." He said walking to the other ones. With them still in the kitchen. James walks to Sares with a vase with water. "I got some water for the flowers. Where do you want to put them?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:02 pm

Sares blushed and put the flowers in it.
"I'll... put it in my room..."
She wanted to put it near the other rose now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:11 pm

"Ok and when I'm able we will start training like you want..." He said with a smile. With James's back to the three guys. The guys were watching the whole time. And every now and then they would draw a heart in air making sure that Sares could see it. James stopped talking and turned around looking at them. When he did this they stopped mocking and acted normal, pulling it off rather well. "Oh, guys. I received a letter from the village and they said they're short on teachers so I'm sending you back to help teach the new recruits." Mike was drinking water and spit it out. "What! Come on! I'm not good with kids. Especially ones who think they are the best pieces of shit in their class. Plus thats a 7 day trip even with us." James chuckled. "Well you better get a move on then, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:18 pm

Sares pouted when they made hearts in her plane sight but took the vase into her room and set it down on the window edge by the cup of water with the flower in it.
She smiled warmly and stayed in her room for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:23 pm

James walked to her door. "Hey... you alright?" He said watching her stand near the flowers. "If somethings bothering you... you can tell me. I'll listen" He said as he stood their looking at her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:37 pm

Sares nodded and then sniffed each flower.
She then got up to walk back over to him.
"No... I'm...fine... don't need to talk really..."
Her heart then suddenly told her to hug him... it was as if a huge force of energy was just dieing to make her hug him... so she did hugging him tightly around the shoulders. It was like overwhelming joy to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:44 pm

O//////\\\\\\O He was shocked and returned the hug, hugging her tightly back around the waist. He was blushing so much and his heart was pounding so fast he thought that he might be having a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:48 pm

Sares put her head on his chest and said.
"You...r trying to sa...y you love me right?... with the flowers...."
She started to notice the fast heart beat but looked up at him... wanting to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next