Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:08 am

Chase shook his head. "I am not cute, I am good looking." Chase said, matter-of-factley. And when he saw Ashley pressing on with the boob subject his cheeks were the only thing to get red. "Who just talks about boobs like its a normal conversation?" Chase asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:12 am

"Okay, whatever you say!" Ashley said in a slightly annoyed tone. "Well, I love talking about women's bodies in general, so you know. Why don't you wanna talk about this?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:19 am

Chase raised his left eye brow and then lowered it. "What do you mean why don't I like it? I mean, its not like I don't like it, its just, I cant talk about it in front of a girl. especially when her boobs are the boobs that i'm talking about." Chase told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:24 am

"Awwwww, so you're saying you like my boobs? That's so sweet!" Ashley teased in a childish voice, before reaching over and grabbing Chase in a hug, attempting to place her breasts as close to Chase's face as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:31 am

Chase closed his eyes, shook his head, and then opened them again. "I don't think you under-" But before Chase could finish his sentence, Ashley pulled him for a hug and he got a face full of boobs. Since he didn't even get a chance of taking a breath, he was kinda suffocating immediately. But Chase had no way of getting out since, he didn't know where to grab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:36 am

Ashley was laughing hard now, as Chase had no idea what to do in this scenario. She decided to toy with him a little while longer, keeping him held tight in her hug. "I just love hugs, don't you?" Ashley asked in between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:40 am

Chase grabbed Ashley by the shoulders and pushed. He was able to make some seperation, but eventually, his hands slipped and he fell right back in. Chase once again was suffocating. Chase then grabbed Ashley by the arms and tried to pull them apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:44 am

Ashley was laughing hysterically at this point, with Chase's slip and his further attempt to escape. She simply pulled him in tighter with her hug. "Hey, I'm talking to you! Don't you just love hugs?" Ashley persisted, and gave her chest a little wiggle for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:49 am

When case felt her boobs jiggle he got red faced and let go of her arms. Chase had no other choice but to try to talk to her, even though he had a face full of boobs. "mmph ph mooomph" Chase said. Which he wanted to say "Ashley, let go." But would be extremely hard for anybody to translate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:54 am

Ashley felt Chase give up, which continued to make her laugh. His attempts to speak into her breasts were even funnier, as she laughed uncontrollably for a few seconds before figuring out what Chase generally meant. She gave her chest another wiggle, this one much more exaggerated than before. "I wanna know if you like my hugs first. Just nod your head though, I can barely understand you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:00 am

Chase got even redder when Ashley once again shook her boobs. but this time with much more exaggeration. Chase thought to himself for a second. if he shook his head no would she let go? Chase decided to play it safe. Chase shook his head yes, but that kinda made his face go even deeper in her boobs. Chase was hoping Ashley would let go before he ran out of breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:06 am

Ashley continued her wild laughter as Chase dug himself farther into the "hug". It was barely a hug at this point, more so sheer humiliation for Chase and entertainment for Ashley. She decided to continue her torture a little while longer, saying "Are you gonna answer me? All you did was squirm farther in. I could've done that for you, you know!" She stopped here to once more wiggle her chest around, and wrap her arm around Chase's head so she could pull him farther into his prison. "Please just answer me."

Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:18 am

Chase noticed that Ashley wasn't going to let him go that easily. And since he couldn't really see anything, He just put his hands outward and his hand pushed right up against Ashley boobs. "What the hell are these?" Chase thought to himself. He then squeezed them about three times until he finally figured out what he was squeezing. "Jesus Christ." Chase thought to himself. He thn put his hands up like somebody was pointing a gun at him, His face the reddest it ever been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:23 am

When Chase groped Ashley, she responded by slapping him across the face as best she could, although it was difficult, as his face was wedged into her cleavage, and yelling "Don't touch me like that again, you perv! You only go anywhere near my boobs when I say so, got it?" She then decided to pull Chase farther into his prison, although she planned to let go so she could kick him across the face in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:32 am

Once Chase was slapped across the face he was hurt at first, then he calmed down a little. He closed his eyes and thought about his weapon form. A black baton. Chase then erupted in a blinding light, and when he reappeard he was a baton on the ground. He then immediately turned back into his human form, on the ground. Chase was blood-shot red. "What is wrong with you!?" Chase asked her, breathing heavily trying to get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:39 am

"I just like hugs with cute boys!" Ashley said in her best impression of a little girl's voice, before winding up and aiming a kick at Chase's face, intended to send him flying. "Don't touch me like that again, understand?" She asked with a very stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:44 am

When Chase got kicked in the face he flew back a couple feet. But, ever since getting cut on his face, he never really felt any pain on his face. But since Ashley didnt have to know that he just put his hand on his face. "I would like to say that you were the one who molested me. I have never been so violated." Chase told Ashley. "And I already said, I am not cute!" he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:49 am

"I told you, I was just hugging you! We were just hugging when you had to go and grab my boobs, you perv! My breasts and my butt are off limits for grabbing without my consent! And I'll call you whatever I want, okay?" Ashley said in an angry tone. She almost realized that it really wasn't his fault when her anger dissolved the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:52 am

"You were laughing at me while I was suffocating! You wiggled your boobs multiple times, and, well, their really isnt a and. But you catch my drift." Chase told her, standing up and wipping dirt off his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:55 am

"Yeah, and you probably liked it, perv! That's why you grabbed my boobs, too! Just don't do it again, and I'll forgive this little incident, okay?" Ashley asked, clearly annoyed at Chase. "Let's just go back to the apartment or something."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 4:05 am

"I was trying to get myself out so I wouldn't die." Chase mumbled to himself, shaking his head. Chase then started to walk over to their apartment, put his hands above his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 4:08 am

"Yeah sure, whatever you say." Ashley mocked before setting off after him towards their home.

OOC: Turning in for the night, this has been fun though!
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 4:09 am

OOC: See ya!
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:12 pm

OOC:Hold up, did we close this? or are we continuing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2