Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 12:30 pm

When Aurora saw the flowers she smiled slightly. "It wasn't your fault, Arthur..My strategy a lot worse that yours.." She said, trying to make him feel less sad. She put her hand on his shoulder.  "Losing an arm is a small price for saving many human lives.." The witch said. However,  for the first time in her life she wasn't honest. Aurora thought that it was just not fair. "Ben..Could he..." She asked.  "Could he really...Be able to make me a new arm?"
Aurora looked like she had hope again.
"Hey..Your flowers have just made my day.." She said smiling.
"Thank you very much.." Aurora added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 3:34 pm

Arthur smiled, they weren't a waste after all. "Thank you."

Then he took out his phone and texted Ben.

"Hey Ben, can u make Auroura a nu arm?" He texted.

A moment later he got back. "OMG! Why does she need one!?"

"Yeah... she has a stump right now. lol?"

"Not lol! And yeah I can make her one, it would be best if we could get back to death city so I can use my tools. Within sayyy three days if she want total limb functionality?"

"K, no prob. I will tell her."

He put his phone away. "Yeah he can, no sweat. But we will need to be on a plane by today or tommorow." He felt kind of bad, the mystery of that place was far from solved. But the prison was sealed shut and those Kishen weren't going anywhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 3:50 pm

Aurora sighed in relief. "Great. You know how to "fix" my mood." She said, smiling. However, the mystery still hadn't been solved..So that situation might be more dangerous than they thought. Aurora started to think about it, trying to not think about her poor arm.
The witch wasn't sure if sealing the door will really stop the kishin eggs.

"Arthur..My sister should be here soon. The hospital informed my family that I'm here. And because my parents..Well..I can't be afraid of saying this..Don't have money to get here, they asked Angela to do it. So here's my plan. Take Angela to the ruins and..solve this f*ckin' mystery...You might even be able to get the rest needed kishin eggs' souls. And..Once you get  the souls, we will have to get one witch soul." Aurora said.
Well, she surprised herself. She would never think that after such "accident" she still will be able to plan missions. Maybe information that Ben will make her a new arm gave her that "energy" to continue fighting?
"I will return with Ben to Death City. What do you think about this plan? Of course, if you want to return with us, then no problem. I can ask Mr.Kovalsky and Mr.Malkenson to do it for us."
"O-Or....We can just return there later..." , She finally said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 8:23 pm

Arthur nodded. "Ben can go with you, he needs to. Auroura, I would like to stay. I need to ask you permission. Can I consume 24 of the souls we collected today and the witches soul to become a death sythe?" It was a big question, and he understood if Auroura wasen't ready for him to do it. If he could not then he would go home with them and let Malkenson and Kovalsky take care of this. It would be irrisponsible to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 8:45 pm

Aurora sighed. "Please..Don't...Just...I don't want to decide about such things right now, okay? If you want, then eat those kishin souls. The witch soul, which we still have to get, you'll eat in Death City, because we have to tell Lord Death about it.." The witch said. Arthur didn't know it but..He destroyed her surprisingly good mood.
" If you really want to stay..Good luck, Arthur..Ah..And of course..Take care of Angela. Thanks to her magic she can replace Ben..Ah..And..I'm going to ask our "Senpai" and "Sensei" to come here and provide you help. "
Aurora had a strange sense of time, because her sister had just arrived.

The red-haired witch walked into her sister's room and looked at her, shocked. "Sweet Jesus..!" she whispered. Soon the sisters started to talk in their language.Aurora told her what happened.
Finally they started to speak in English. "You know what to do,  Angela"
"Yeah..Well..My mission is to obey Arthur's orders. Sounds easy. " Angela said.
Aurora nodded. "Yes, thank you. Now please..Find a doctor. I'd like to sign out and finally leave this place."
Angela nodded and left the room.

"I hope, you don't mind having her as your assistant..." Aurora said.
If Arthur wanted to do everything on his own, he could just tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:12 pm

ooc: Don't they have Vik's soul? Or do they need to tell death before he becomes a death sythe?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:14 pm

Ooc: Wasn't his soul Ben's? And yes, they have to tell Lord Death..
10.) To make a normal weapon into a Death Scythe, you need to have an administrators permission, and you need to run a thread with your meister and/or a supervising Death Scythe about killing a Witch to gain your hundredth soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:38 pm

ooc: Well lets work that out in another thead. I I'm pretty sure they have Vic's soul but that entire thread was a little iffy so I think we should just get two more and be safe.

Arthur shook his head. "Even with your help it would be too much for us. Auroura, if you could have Mr.Malkenson and Kolvensky come here it would be greatly apreiciated."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:49 pm

Ooc: Okay, sure.
"Yeah...It's too much for the normal DWMA students. My case is a great proof.." Aurora said, as she sat on the bed.
Finally Angela returned with the doctor. The white-haired with had a short conversation with him and after it, he gave Aurora some documents. She took what she had and also the flowers from Arthur and smiled. "So..See you soon, my dearest people..." Aurora said with a bow and started to walk towards the exit.

"Flowers, huh? Simple, but it made her feel better." The red-haired witch said to Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 10:14 pm

Arthur nodded, they did make her feel better huh? "It was really nice of you to come all the way down here, especially on such short notice to help your sister. How have things been with you? I notice you have that new sword at your side." Arthur breifly thought about what he would look like with a katana. But he diden't know, it would feel kind of weird. Like a human fighting with a human doll instead of his fists.

It was about that time when Ben saw Auroura leave. He tried not to look at her arm and really focused on her face. "Hey you doing better?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 10:35 pm

Angela laughed. "[color=#ff0000]This sword? No, it isn't new. Eh..Lately I've been trying to learn Japanese. Because my weapon partner is from Japan.. Hey..Tell me..Could Aurora avoid this? Ya know..loosing her arm?[color]" The red haired witch said and asked. Angela looked very worried. The younger witch was thinking what would she do if something like this happened to her...
She concluded that she would give up and leave the academy.

"Yeah..Probably..I don't know" Aurora replied trying to avoidthe topic.
She noticed that Ben was forcing himself to not look at her arm. It annoyed her.
"Ben..don't force yourself. I know where your curiosity wants you to look..." Aurora said with a sigh.
"Ben? Thank you" She suddenly said "For being here..It's good to have friends that won't leave you when you need them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 11:32 pm

Ben smiled, and stopped holding himself back but tried to be polite. "I'm glad you are not in pain. There are a few things I should tell you before you agree to get this new arm." said Ben, the consequences of this would not be light.

"Oh you have a weapon partner? Tell me all about him! Like what weapon is he and what is he like." Arthur was curious, and this was keeping his mind off Auroura.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 5:20 am

Aurora nodded. To be honest,  she was ready for everything. She though thatshe has nothing to lose.
Aurora didn't want to be an invalid.  "Okay, what is it, my friend? " She replied like she wasn't afraid of those consequences. Well..she wasn't.

Angela pu her hands into her coat's pockets. "Well..Her name i Shizuka. She is taller than me..Well..Almost everything is taller than me..She's a naginata- japanese long spear with katana like blade. She..ivery sociable. Shizuka..We'll she's a total bookworm. But I like her, she's cool. The red-haired witch described her weapon partner. "One of the most interesting things about her is her style. She always wears sweaters that are two sizes larger than she should wear..And she used bandages to keep her sweaters on the place" She added with a smile. Arthur could guess that Angela's weapon is a big authority for her.
"Could you take me to that place? You know..where those ruins are.." The witch asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:53 am

Arthur nodded. "Sure I can. But it's a days trip and that seems like a long ways to go if we are just going to turn back. Oh wait I should have asked, you're a witch, can you fly? It would be no problem getting there then. Just a few minutes." He asked. Though he hoped he woulden't have to fly on a broom since he feared tumbleing to his death.

"Well for the first month it is increadibly painfull. Well, last time was the first time I made somone a new limb so hopefully I can negate that with time. Second, you'll have to take anticoagulants for a while. The body doesen't like having somthing like that attacked to it and will take a while to adjust. Taking that medication has some risks but if we stay out of combat then you should be fine. Third, the more powerfull I make your arm. Like the more strong I make it, will require that I attatch more nerves. Which means a longer procedure and a longer recovery. Gabriel reported feeling very sick after it was applied, but that will only be a day or so." Thew way Ben saw it, the benifits outweighed the risks, but it was still somthing that no one should go rushing into.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 8:50 am

"You're forgeting something, Ben. I'm a witch with healing abilities. I can probably use my powers to make pain less..Painful. Also it means that I've got more control over my own body. However, yeah..Still, I'll need to take those anticoagulants, and still it will take time to adjust." Aurora replied with a surprisingly calm voice. Maybe her abilities could help her. also, she wasn't afraid of pain. "Ben if you need any materials or parts to this arm, you can go to Anna Kozak. Her brother's hobby is blacksmithing. And also..With this arm I won't be able to transform into an anima, am I right?"

"Well...Can we leave this building before I do anything?" Angela asked. As a fire witch..Her abilities were a bit..hot.. The witch really fast left the hospital and smiled.
"So answering your question: Yes, I can fly. Wanna fly on a broomstick?" Replied with a grin on her face. "Just kdding. However, I can fly on a broomstick if you really want...Em..Also I can fly using my wings..That are..made of..well..fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 9:22 am

"Well I think I'll need to be with you to guide you there so I guess I'd like to fly on your broom if it isen't so much trouble." Arthur gulped. He was glad when he found out Auroura diden't have a broom so he diden't have to fly on it, a broom in his mind was all the danger of a gyrocopter or puny plane with none of the saftey features.

"Well i've had experence building with magic users before. I bet I oculd make it so when you shift you could have a fox arm. But it will be puny do don't expect it to be that strong. Oh and you can take the arm off, like if sleeping with somthing that cold bothers you. But when you snap it back into socket it's suposedly very painfull. I know I keep blathering on about pain but once your body adapts it will be like you never lost it. Exept you won't have any nerves there."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 10:06 am

The older witch sighed. "Okay..I can live without shifting into my animal form." Aurora said quietly.
"Thank you Ben for explaining everything so well. Let's go to the airport..." She said as she started to walk a bit fast. Aurora wanted to get to Death City as soon as possible.

Angela bit her lip. "You have to get me one, then.." She said.
Well, she had wings, so she didn't carry a broomstick with her.
Soon a new idea came into her head. "Okaaay...Uhm...Transform,  maybe? My wavelength should be similar to Aurora's. We'll get there faster using my wings" She said with a smile.
Then Angela deactivated her soul protect saying: "Soul Protect: Release".
After this, a pair of wings made of fire grew from her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 11:44 am

Arthur nodded and took her hand like a handshake before transforming. Well, he would have vertigo, but he woulden't fall to his death!

ooc: Ben actually said that he can make the arm change into a fox arm when she does. Sorry if I was confusing you.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 3:15 pm

Angela looked at the weapon. "Cool, it actually worked!" She said.
Then, suddenly, she started to flap her wings and go up in the air. When they were high enough, the red haired witch said: "You don't have an acrophobia, do you?" Angela started to fly around the hospital.

OOC: Yes, I know. Aurora just said it because it will be a weird feeling for her..
However, isn't it a bit too difficult? To make an arm that is able to transform with its user?
Ah, and I've got some ideas for a few stories for Aurora, Ben and Arthur.
In one they test and talk about the arm. In another they can go to Czech Republic to visit her parents and solve one mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 4:00 pm

ooc: Well we could justify it that her entire body get a shot of magic when she transforms and it just uses the energy to transform with her.

"I'm gunna be honest!" He yelled over the wind. "I am pretty scared right now." In the reflection of the blade he had his arms crossed and whenever they shook particularily violently he would loose has balance and stumble. He wasen't terrified but he was not happy to be in the air.

"No problem! Your probably still recovering so lets hail a cab and stop by the hotel, I need to get my bags." Ben was glad she was in a hurry, he wanted to go home as well.

ooc: So wait does she have a stump or a garbidge arm?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 4:23 pm

OOC: Eh..A stump.. What does a garbidge arm arm look like? (I don't understand what does is mean)

Angela laughed loudly "YOU? SCARED? HAHAHAHA! No way! I see you as a brave warrior that protects my sister...Please stop breaking my imagination!" She exclaimed.
"Okay, you chicken! We're are those ruins?" The witch asked.

"Okay, hail a cab, Ben. I already carry a lot of stuff.." Aurora said. Yeah..She was holding flowers and some documents..
"I've got a wallet in my pocket...Pull it out. €10 should be enough." She informed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 5:02 pm

Arthur smiled, he was glad he had the rep of a brave warrior atleast. "Hah! It isen't about being fearless! It's about facing it! Follow the sunset and when you see a temple on a cliff in several miles follow it going south untill you come to a temple!"

ooc: Are we done with Auroura and Ben?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 5:10 pm

OOC: Probably..

Angela started to follow the sunset. She was flying very fast, but still very gracefully.
It was easy to notice that she uses her wings very often.
"So the kishin eggs haven't been eliminated?" Angela suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 5:56 pm

"No not entirly. We killed a whopping thirty of the bastards before we could get the door shut, it's solid steel and has held for years. It can make it a few more days." After a few moments the temple came up on the horison. The remains of their recent battle were very easy to see. There were holes in the ground from when their landmines and bombs blew up. There were holes full of bloody and broken sticks and bandages. And finally the whole in the wall where they made their stand.

"You should have been there..." Arthur says like he was fondly recolecting somthing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 6:05 pm

Angela looked at the remains of the battle. It..Impressed and shocked her.
She couldn't believe that her sister was fighting there against an army.
Whe she heard the last sentence said by Arthur she looked at him
"What do you mean? " She asked.
Soon Angela found a nice place to land, near the wall.
Once they landed there, her wings turned into sparkles and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next