Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:39 pm

Auroura's timing was dead on, the shot took out his leg and sent him down on the ground. But already he was getting back up.

Sam was not coming, he was given a job and could not hear her from anywhere like he normally could. He was to far away. Noise came from the enterence the Kishen came through.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:45 pm

Well, right after she shot the kishin egg, she started to run towards it. Aurora was close, very close, she could still win.
The witch jumped at the kishin egg and with uncontrolled fury swung Arthur at the kishin egg trying to decapitate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:57 pm

With a clean swipe it's blood began shooting from the stump, it fell down. Then, out of the enterence where he came in, came two- no, three more just like him. You could imagine how long it took four of the burly Kishen eggs to shable through the enterence, but they were all coming at her now.

Ben was scared, he had never seen Auroura like this.

Arthur was filled with fear for a different reason, this reminded him of the old days. Before he was a student at the academy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:13 pm

"This is a moment where the white wolf from hunter becomes hunted" Aurora thought.
The witch knew that retreat was the best option. But..where could they run? No..She wasn't going to just give up..
But then..she thought that her stupidity might kill her partners.
Aurora aimed Ben at one of the kishin eggs and shot, trying to hit its head.
Then she started to run. Run, very fast. Trying to run away from the danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:22 pm

The bullet strayed to low and only hit him in the shoulder. It did do enough damage to inhibit the fuctions of his arm however, and when he reached to grab Auroura she was gone. Auroura managed to make it almost all the way to the doorway before one of them caught up and swung his arm, he had more than enough fource to send her off her feet and into a wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:32 pm

And he did it. Aurora hit the wall really hard and she fell on the floor.
However, ignoring the terrible pain, she stood up. Barely, but still. Hitting the wall, broke her few bones. Shoulder bone one or two ribs. Also she had a wound on her head.
"This is...our last chance..If we..If..I fail..Just run..I'll try to stop them.." She said to her weapons and coughed out some blood.
Then she started focusing her soul wavelength
"Soul Resonance!" She yelled, ttrying to start the resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:36 pm

Steadily and quickly, the two weapons illuminated the room with light. Arthur's was a powerfull blue, and Bens was a far brighter red. The Kishen had to sheild their eyes, none of them had seen light near as bright as this in years.

ooc: So we know what Arthur's resonance does but I will let you go with what Ben's does.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:40 pm

Arthur's ability was going to keep them in a safe distance.  Aurora knew that she must be fast. She knew what happened last time they used the resonance. Aurora aimed Ben at the kishin eggs and with a smile pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:49 pm

Ooc: Big boom with much fire! XD It would be cool
Sending a wave of fire towards the enemies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:50 pm

Flames, oh glorious flames! Like a wave came out unbeleivably hot fire. It coated half the room, the fox had to jump out of the way to avoid getting incinerated, the camp was burned to ash and then some, and after a few seconds there simply were no Kishen infront of them anymore.

Arthur and Ben were breathing heavily. The flames disperced after a few seconds, the room was filled with smoke. Luckily smoke was as good as air to Auroura as long as she was in partial resonance with Ben. Arthur was worried about his meister. "Are you hurt? We may have bitten off more than we can chew here, we should head back. Atleast for the night, and regroup." He did not want Auroura pushing herself to hard. If she had to heal a seroius injury after resonance then it woulden't be safe to continue anymore.

Four Kishen souls floated in the room, they were spared the blaze.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:56 pm

Aurora was barely conscious. She sat on the floor. The witch was breathing heavily. "Collect..the souls...And let's get out of here..We will continue tomorrow. This is our plan" Aurora whispered.
She muttered something. It was her mantra. She started to heal herself, very slowly, just to stop the pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:59 pm

Ben did as he was told, when he turned back however he breifly stumbled before he went to gather the souls.

Arthur never left her side, he waited for Auroura to stabalise herself before helping her up.

After a minute had passed, Ben covered their flank with the gun Thomas gave him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 10:13 pm

Aurora after a moment stopped healing process. With Arthur's help she would stood up, however, she wouldn't go too far on her own.
She was thinking: Why does the DWMA send children to such places? Why does it make them risk their lives?
Aurora couldn't believe that the DWMA let die hundreds of people by Nebun's hand. She couldn't believe that the DWMA does nothing to find and elimiante Inker. No, she shouldn't have such thoughts. The DWMA tried to kill Nebun but failed. The DWMA tried to defeat Inker, but also failed. Too many people died..But Shibusen still fights to restore peace.

Aurora wanted only few little things: She wanted to make Ben and Arthur into Death Scythes, she wanted to be with them and finally: she wanted to find that power to tell Arthur about her feelings towards him.

"Let's get our of here.." She said with a very tired voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 8:05 am

"Yeah." Said Arthur, who was thinking of the academy like Auroura. It would be one thing if they were adults, but one more sttack and it was very possible all three of them would have died... Well, he sure diden't want to leave becalse of all the good reasons he stays.

ooc: Timeskip?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 9:35 am

Ooc: Sure. How long is the time skip going to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 11:42 am

Ooc: Formulating a plan tommorow morning? If you're up for it you can do it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 12:40 pm

OOC: Sure.

Morning, next day.
Aurora woke up really early. She couldn't sleep, she had too much nightmares.
The witch waited for the boys to wake up. In the meantime, she prepared some sandwitches for them, for a breakfast. Then she started to draw a map of the ruins, using her memories.
Her wounds still weren't fully healed, but she didn't care.
They needed a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 1:19 pm

The fox had followed them back to their camp, it was a light sleeper and woke up with Auroura. Ben was sleeping next to Sam who was looking much better. Adrial also looked much better after he had eaten his fill. Arhtur slept facing the ruins in case they were somhow followed. It was Arthur who woke up first, Ben was having a nice long snooze after yesterday's resonance.

He sauntered over to Sam who was acting like a pretty good campfire in the center of camp and saw Aurora. "Good morning." He said while stretching. Arthur noticed a plate with a couple sandwiches on it that seemed to be for him so he took it gladly. "Oooh, thanks for breakfast. How are you feeling? Are your wounds doing better?" he asked between bites of Turkey and Swiss.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 2:53 pm

"Everything should be fine, thanks. Are you alright? You know, yesterday was really stressful" Aurora said. She had just finished drawing the map and she was still looking at it.
There were still a lot of undiscovered areas. The witch was worried. She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a message that they found yesterday in the ruins. Also she added some own notes.

If anyone finds this book in the future, I am sorry. For I have failed you, the Kishin(s) (What if meant that there is a true kishin? No. Impossible.) have killed me, and will soon escape this prison. (The door was unlocked, then how could it be a prison?). Please, I beg you. Warn the people in the nearby towns to evacuate.(Yeah..Someone should warn them. However, there is no need to evacuate, we will stop the kishin eggs) May god have mercy on my soul (There is no God..If the God existed he would help us).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 4:04 pm

"Psshhh,... Pshhhh, Pshhh" he said. Yes, the events of yesterday had shaken him up. But he would do what he always did, put on a tough face and take another crack at the obsacal before him.

Ben woke up, he rolled over and treid to go back to sleep.

"I'm glad you are doing better, we'll need you at your best to tackle this ruin."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 4:18 pm

"But...Ugh..Yesterday..I lost control..It almost killed us." Aurora said with a sigh.
"I can't let my destructive nature win. I can't become a threat for humans. I don't know what lies in this ruin, but it surely makes me lose my mind." The witch told him, trying to remain calm. Or maybe she was wrong? Maybe she was just too afraid of such places? That was more possible.
She took a deep breath. "But..to protect people, we must clear this place. We must kill those kishin eggs."

Aurora turned around and looked at the sky. "I'm sorry, Arthur, if I've ever caused any trouble. Okay?" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 6:14 pm

Ben tossed and turned, he felt uneasy. Then he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Auroura, don't you dare apologise to me." Said Arthur.
"I am so greatfull for all that you have given me, I coulden't ask for a more curagous meister. I understand that you lost controll and it's alright! We all make mistakes, Ben burned our house down and I didn't chastise him to much."

Ben sat up and looked with some binoculars at the temple. "Guys?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 6:21 pm

Aurora smiled and nodded. "Thank you" She said to Arthur. Then she walked over to Ben.
She knew that she should be worried. And she was. But also she was curious. The witch was afraid that there will not be enough time to prepare a plan.
"What happened,  Ben?" Aurora asked, trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 7:26 pm

"See for yourself." He said, handing her the binoculars.

Outside of the temple, but sealed within the baracade. Were several Kishen eggs. About two dozen spread about almost a mile long barrier conatining the temple to a cliff. Some of the larger ones were bashing against the concrete, the smaller ones were trying unsucsessfully to climb it.

"Oh shit." Said Arthur. "No militia this time." He said peering with another pair of binoculars.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 7:37 pm

Aurora couldn't believe what she had just seen. Her face turned pale. NOTHING could have prepared them for something like this. "Damn it! Alright. We need a plan..Ehm..Shit..What do we do?!" The witch was trying to figure out how to stop the kishin eggs. Was the barrier making the temple a prison? Too many questions and no answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next