Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 7:33 pm

"It's no trouble... really." Saod the doctor rubbing the back of his neck. The doctor, who's name tag said Dr.Smith lead Arthur and Angela into one of the exam rooms. Arthur sat down on a chair that was waiting for a patient.

"So I see your sweating, I don't even need to touch you to tell you have a fever and I can tell you have some nausea. So... been bit by any mosquito's lately? You might have milaria."

"Oh your good! But actually, you know that cave that everyone calls-"

"The death cave? The ONE place were no one is suppose to go due to quarantine? So you have that sickness then?"

"Umm... yes sir."

"Well I'd like to keep you for observation tonight, maby tomorrow. There are some modern medicines that could probably fight it off nowadays."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 1:34 pm

Angela sighed in relief. "Great..." She said.
The witch looked at Arthur. "So he's going to be okay..Thank God.. However..There are still a few mysteries that weren't solved" She thought.
"But wait a moment..Do you know what exactly the disease is?" The witch asked the doctor. "Does it have any name? Was it even examined by the sciencist or something like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 6:12 pm

"No, I'm afraid it is very local. People around here called it the Providence Rabies Virus. Or P.R.V. for short. We don't know much besides symptoms, but similar diseases have been cured with medication."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 9:30 am

"Well...It's very interesting.." Said Angela who was leaning against the wall.
For the first time in her life someone told her about a local disease.
The witch hoped that Arthur will be fine. And also she hoped that her sister and Ben will be fine too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 6:15 pm

ooc: Well do you want to end the thread here? How about for the next one we either do Ben and Aurora or Scott and Adam.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 2:06 pm

OOC: Sure. It's a good place to end this thread. In the next one we can do Ben and Aurora and later Scott and Adam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 9:11 pm

ooc: Understood. Message me when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10