Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 3:57 pm

When Aurora saw the kishin eggs she almost shrieked with fear
"Sakra!" (Damn it!) Aurora cursed loudly and aimed Ben at the kishin eggs.
"Beeen....We must take them out fast!" She said loudly, before she pulled Ben's trigger, trying to shoot the nearest kishin egg. She was ready to send Sam to attack, but she wanted to shoot first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 6:38 pm

An ear cracking boom shook the entire room as a shot from Ben ripped out the chest cavity of the Kishen in the lead. This unbalanced one of them causing him to fall down, and it slowed down the two others. Sam growled and got infront of Auroura, no Kishen eggs were getting past him without a fight!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 6:58 pm

"This will be a bloody massacre! As always" Aurora said.
The kishin eggs were close, too close.. They needed a plan.
Aurora aimed Ben at another kishin egg and pulled the trigger, hoping that it will kill their enemy.
The witch knew that there is no turning back.
She decided to do something that old Aurora would never do. But old Aurora was gone.
"Sam! Pick the most dangerous target and eliminate them. Then..Focus on protecting us." The witch ordered.
And then..Aurora rushed at them, hoping that Sam will do the same. She picked the first target and jumped at it, wanting to slash it at half using Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 9:17 pm

Ben blew chunks out of the Kishen egg killing, Sam leapt on the nearest Kishen who was heading for Auroura. It looked messy, he tore out chunks of it's neck untill it stopped moving as it got plenty of shots in on him. Arthur severed the Kishen in twain, it's top half rolled off the shoulder of Auroura and the bottom clattered to the floor. It diden't stop hissing until it died about 3 seconds later. Well the battle was won, but Sam did not look to well. He was a proud creature, and did not show his pain. He limped to Auroua's side and waited to grow better, it woulden't take long. He had recovered like this before.

".... why do I get the feeling that those were the weaker ones..."

".... And the bigger ones are deeper inside....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 3:42 pm

Aurora sat on the ground looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath. Then she looekd at the floor, put her weapons on it, covered her mouth with her hands and squealed loudly. Well,her hands silenced it. She was covered with the kishin egg's blood. Aurora really needed a moment to calm down.
This whole situation was like taken from the worst (Scarriest) horror ever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 4:30 pm

Sam nuzzled up to his master.

Arthur turned into his human form and on one knee treid to confort Auroura. "It's alright, it's alright. Are you hurt?" He asked worried about her.

Ben stayed where he was. If an eldritch abomination came from the downward passage at the end of the room, somone was going to want a gun to blow it's face off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 4:38 pm

Aurora sighed. Thanks to Arthur, she calmed down very quickly.
"No, it's just..Just..Look at these monsters..They're..terryfing. We've seen a lot of kishing eggs but..These? They..And...This place is..No..Enough." She said quietly.
Being in old abandoned buildings where there isn't too much light and monsters are hiding in the dark, was her greatest fear. She didn't want to go down, she wanted to return home.
But soon she heard something, which made her stand up very fast.
"Oh..N-No..Please..No more ugly monsters.." She complained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 8:28 pm

Arthur got ready for the worst, what fowl, unholy abominations could possibl- "Oh hey it's a fox" Siad Arthur. A slightly skinny fox came out of the darkness and stopped, it's ears curled to the side of it's head. It wanted to get out of here, but it was terrified of the lion composed of fire by the exit. After a moment it whined, who knew how long it had been down here? Not as long as the place had been sealed that was for sure, but it still looked like it missed the sun. Somthing about Auroura, maby a subtle scent that is to faint for humans to pick up on, kept the fox from running away. It looked her in the eyes pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 9:37 pm

Aurora stared at the fox. "W-What? A fox? Here?" She thought. In her opinion it was suspicious. The kishin eggs could easily kill this fox, Aurora was sure of it. And, this fox..
"Seriously...A fox? Oh..It's so ironic..Yes, I'm a fox witch. Ehm.A desert fox..And..Here, in such place, we meet the fox.." She said. Arthur and Ben, even Sam could think that she's talking to them. But, in fact, she was speaking to the fox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 11:27 pm

Ben turned back and aproached the creature. He picked up the fox without much trouble and started petting it. The fox gave him a look like he was happy. "I'd be willing to bet this guy has been down here for about a week. Maby he found some other way in that was too small for Kishen to squeeze through and got trapped." "Yip!" Replied the fox.

Arthur, like Auroura was a little suspicious. "That's a really well behaved animal for it to be wild, think it had an owner before it got cought here." Alarm bells went off in Ben's head. "Wait a second, Auroura. That door wasen't locked was it?" He asked, was somone else in here?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 4:51 am

Aurora looked at the fox. "I don't remember how does the witches greet themselves...So I cannot greet you. I know what you are...Majo..witch..." Aurora said to the fox. She was almost 90% sure that the fox was a witch.. "It's really interesting. The door wasn't locked, however,  every living thing looks like it was kept here for weeks...Magic?  I think so." Aurora spoke. Of course she could be wrong about the fox..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:57 am

IT'S A WITCH THROW IT ON THE GROUND! Thought Ben, before logic took over and he decided to check for a collar in this dark ass room.

"Oh, he can't be a witch. He has a collar and is named.... Adrial. " Ben confirmed. Once the animal heard it's name it jumped out of Bens arms and onto the floor. It looked like it was waiting for a command.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 9:23 am

Aurora's brain exploded. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE!?" She yelled.
After about ten seconds she said with a normal voice:
"Alright...Give him..some food and water.. if we have any"
Aurora sighed. Something was wrong and she didn't know what.
"Who wants to hear my theory about these kishin eggs?" She asked.
"I'm going to tell it anyway. Perhaps they became kishin eggs here. Lack of food could probably make them kill and eat each other along with the souls. However,  we already know that the door wasn't locked.  Then what really happened here? It's strange..Maybe the door was locked but someone unlocked it? No, it doesn't make sense..I..think..Hm..Maybe this fox is our answer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 10:44 am

"Your probably right Auroura, though I really hope you arent." Said Arthur.

"Maby comone came in here do you think? A looter or such?" Said Ben as he got out a bottle of water and pured some in a little peice of bronze that would serve as a water bowl. The Fox drank it all hapily, Then howled in what apeared to be confermation, after that he terned faced the exit going down. He pointed there with his nose and had one leg up. It was trying to lead them somwhere.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 12:13 pm

"So..yeah..This fox is our answer.." Aurora said, with a blank face expression.
"To je past, pro jistotu.." (It is a trap for sure) The witch muttered.
Aurora sighed and walked over to the fox. "Alright..Let's follow..him.." She said.
And before she did anything else, she turned to Sam. "Stay near the door, we can't let anything close and lock it, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 12:34 pm

Sam nodded, Arthur and Ben picked up the souls and knocked them back real quick before the two transformed into their weapon forms. The fox went down the hole.

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 12:36 pm

"Alice and her wonderland..True madness indeed." Aurora said and folowed the fox, well if the hole was big enough. She was afraid, of course. She wanted to return home, but she knew that they need to solve this mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 3:36 pm

So for the next several minutes, the fox lead the trio down a small, parson shapes passage. There were other passages of cource, but they had long since given out due to the passage of time. Eventually it lead them passed an old door that had fallen off of it's hinges. Once it was inside it wimpered. There was a tent, about a few days old, along with a fire pit that had gone out a while ago. There was some suplies, but no one was here.

"Do you think his master stayed here while they were down here?" Asked Ben.

"Well, even if it was. We should investigate."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 3:51 pm

"This is getting more and more strange..Alright..Let's search the camp..Maybe we could find something interesting" Aurora said. She was more and more suspicious. It could be a trap.
And she knew it. And also there was one thing..
"Wait a moment! Who normal keeps fox as their pet?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:19 pm

"I don't know."
"Foxes are adorable." Said Arthur.

Inside the camp was a few things, a mechete, a sleeping bag, mess kit, and a jurnal! Jackpot!
The only entry in it is.

If anyone finds this book in the future, I am sorry. For I have failed you, the Kishen have killed me, and will soon escape this prison. Please, I beg you. Warn the peaple in the nearbye towns to evacuate. May god have mercy on my soul.

Adrial sniffed the sleeping bag inside the tent, then he walked on it to check for his master. It was no good, he was gone. The fox looked sad.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:50 pm

Aurora blushed very slightly when Arthur said thay foxes are adorable.
And when they found the book she said:
"Well...This means that there might be more kishin eggs..And another thing..Is Adrial's owner really dead? Maybe he is still alive? Uh..Chances are low..But let's not give up.." The witch said. Then she sat next to the fox. "Don't worry..we won't leave this place until find your owner.." She said quietly to Adrial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 7:41 pm

The fox nodded, then cowered at somthing behind Auroura.

"Look out!" Yelled Arthur.

From a passageway that had been sealed off by boulders. A large Kishen wrapped in guaze, shouldered open a passage leading deeper into the cliff. This was a bigger one, however his face was hidden so he was not as scary. He did not make any sound besides the low moan of a very hungry animal, not even aggressive. It sautered over to them, if given enough time it would break out into a run.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:08 pm

Aurora stood up very fast. They needed to react quickly. But something was annoying Aurora. Maybe this place had a negative influence on her? Anyway, she was fighting the urge to destroy everything around her. Yes, the witches' destructive nature...it..wanted to make Aurora be like the rest of the witches. Normaly it wasn't working on her, because her magic wasn't too dangerous. But this place was stressful. And..Adrial's lost owner..
"Ben, Arthur, transform!" She said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:25 pm

You certainly diden't need to tell them twice, the boys transformed immediantly. Ben felt safer in his weapon form, while Arthur felt more usefull. The Kishen egg sauntered into a full on charge, it could bat Auroura to the side easily if it wanted too. By the next post it would arive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:33 pm

Aurora was focused like never before. "Sam!" The witch, yelled, hoping that Sam will help her. However she wasn't going to wait for him, nooo. Aurora was going to make the bloodier massacre in her life. Or..die like a warrior. She aimed Ben at the kishin egg's leg and shot.
The boys could feel a big change in the way, her soul and her mind were working. She was angry. Her actions could even be comapred to a wolf's behavior when it's forced to fight for its life.
Aurora hoped tuat the bullet will hit and make the kishin collapse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next