Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 4:26 am

Angela put her hand on Arthur's forehead to check if he was fine.
"Listen carefully, because this question is important. Were any of you behaving strange in the ruins?"
The witch asked. She needed to know as much as she could, because the situation was very, very bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 12:53 pm

Arthur's forehead did feel hot. But it wasn't that bad, yet. "No we were all perfectl- shit." Said Arthur, remembering something bad. "Aurora nearly gave in to her destructive nature when we were down there."

Ooc: You can decide if Auroura is sick or not, spoilers: it can be cured with modern antibiotics.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 1:38 pm

"Shit..." Angela muttered. She put her hands back into her pockets. It seemed like Arthur had a fever. She didn't need to worry too much about her sister. Aurora could use her magic.
"Arthur..Your forehead..Shit..Did my sister use her magic after being there? Did she use it to heal herself or something?" She said, with a worried tone. The situation was getting worse, in the witch's opinion. "Shit! Ben! He might..And you too..."
That was too much for her. Angela started to shiver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 1:50 pm

Arthur thought as hard as he could. "Yeah, we retreated after we went in there and she healed herself." Arthur was sweating, he couldn't tell if I was because he was sick or stressed.

At the airport, Aurora and Ben were waiting for a flight. He didn't feel so good, and he had some sweat on his forehead. He was drawing up the blueprints for Auroura's arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 2:04 pm

Angela needed to sit. Luckily, she found a bench nearby. "Alright..Aurora should be fine then..Oh god..Please..My dear sister..Take care of Ben.." The witch was very stressed. And it was easy to notice. Mostly because her voice was shaking. After a short moment she stood up and looked at Arthur again. "Arthur..We should go to the hotel. If..if you're sick..We must do something." Angela was even more stressed because Aurora told her something a few weeks before. That's why she needed to even more make sure that the disease will not affect Arthur too much.

Sadly, because Aurora was focused on healing her wounds, her magic couldn't "destroy" the disease in her body completely. That's why she had a very slight fever. For now, she was safe.
But the white-haired witch noticed that Ben is sweating more than he should. Well, of course, in Greece temperatures were high..But..they shouln't be higher than they were in Death City.
"Ben? Are you okay, my friend?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 8:12 am

"Bleh, I feel really sick. I hope I didn't catch something poking around down there..." Ben said looking up from some blueprints he was designing for her new arm.

"First we got to warn them, could you call them on your cell phone? I'm afraid if I do it I might cause them to be way more scared then they should be. And, shouldn't I go to a hospital for this? Medicine has come a long way in thirty years."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 1:58 pm

Angela nodded. "O-Okay..We'll go to a hospital. Just..let me warn Aurora" She said as she pulled out her phone and called her sister.
Angela explained her everything, trying to sound really calm. She told her what happened in the ruins and about the disease.

After the sister finished the conversation, Aurora looked at Ben.
"Shit.." She muttered. Her skin was really pale.
"Ben..We've got a problem..You're feeling sick, me too...And..Do you know why those kishin eggs were locked inside the ruins? Because they were sick...There was a plague in the area around the ruins...The first infected people cought the disease..In the ruins.." Aurora explained, her voice was shaking. She barely could remain calm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 2:21 pm

Ben sweated significantly more now. "Umm....." he said grabbing his head. "What should we do?" He asked Aurora. Ben looked scared.

Arthur looked up directions to a hospital on his phone, this town was big enough to have a medical center. "Come on, lets walk to the hospital. I might be contagious to people on the bus... you should probably keep your distance as well." He told her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 3:23 pm

"I don't know..I'll try to use my magic on you, but I'm not sure if it will work..We have to try." Aurora said quietly. She then released her soul protect and put her hand on Ben's forehead.
Soon her hand started to glow. Will her magic stop the disease?

Angela handed Arthur a scarf that she found in her coat's pocket. "Maybe you should cover your face then? If the disease spreads through the air, there is a probability that covering the infected's face might be...a good way to..not let the disease infect the others...Probably.." Angela said. She wasn't sure if her idea was even going to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 3:30 pm

Ben let out a sigh of relief as his symptoms were treated. But he noticed that his stomach felt funny, and no amount of healing would stop it. "Thanks Aurora! I'm feeling better... but something tells me that I'm still sick..." He said.

Arthur wrapped the scarf around his face and head as tight as he could, this had the positive effect of providing some protection to those around him. And the negative effect of that he was absolutely boiling alive and halfway to the hospital he fell on his hands and knee's and had trouble getting up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 4:23 pm

"We..I don'k know what to do, Ben.." Aurora said. "I've tried...And I've failed.." The white-haired witch was too scared and her brain refused to think. "Alright..Two options: We go to the nearest hospital or we go to Death City and there to a hospital" She finally said.

Angela ran over to Arthur and kneeled next to him. She was scared that the disease is going to kill him. "Arthur! Arthur, what happened?!" The red-haired witch said loudly.
She started to wonder what would her weapon do, what would she say. Angela needed an advice what to do..Well, nobody would give her any advice in that situation. She had to figure something out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 4:40 pm

Arthur tore off the scarf with one hand and was breathing deeply. "Scarf... *huff... bad... *puff... idea." Then he stood up. "I guess we'll just have to hurry to the hospital."

"We're going to death city first, no question." Said Ben, without his tools, he might not be able to make her an arm in time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 3:20 pm

"Alright Ben..Thank you, it means a lot for me. However, I'm going to use my magic on you everytime I see any of the disease's symptoms in you." Aurora said, hugging him with her one arm.

"Em..Okay!" Angela said. Suddenly she blushed slightly, because it was her idea to make Arthur walk with a scarf on his face. "Sorry, Arthur...My plan with the scarf was stupid.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 4:16 pm

"Oh your plan was alright, just didn't mesh very well with my fever is all... Wow, I'm thirsty. Do you have any water by chance?" He asked Angela, he felt really dehydrated.

"Thanks Auroura!" Said Ben hugging her with both arms. "Wait... are you sick?....I don't want to...." He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 8:26 pm

Angela noticed a small shop nearby. "Wait here, Arthur! " The witch yelled as she started tu run towards it. She was lucky, because she found €30 in her coat. She bought two bottles of water and returned to Arthur.
" Here...A bottle of not very cold water.." Angela said handing him the water.

"I am, for sure.." Aurora replied quietly as she closed her eyes. Only her magic could help her and Ben.
Also probably it also prevented the disease from spreading. However, Aurora was scared, bud she didn't want to show it.
She didn't let go Ben for a longer moment, because she was feeling safer thanks to the hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 8:57 pm

Ben hugged her for a while. Until their flight started boarding. "Let's go!" He said taking her hand.

"Thanks!" Said Arthur, who gratefully accepted the water. He drank the entire thing in six and a half seconds. "That's... alarming.... Come on, let's time skip to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:09 pm

Aurora nodded. "Yeah..Let's go.." She said quietly, with a slight smile.

"What is alarming?" Angela asked. She looked a bit surprised. "Ehm..Nevermind.." The witch said as she grabbed Arthur's wrist and started to run towards the hospital
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 2:40 pm

Arthur ran right with her, practically being dragged to the hospital.

ooc: So where does it go once he is at the hospital? Do they go through the clinic,or what? I don't know much about hospitals.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 3:36 pm

OOC: They have to say what happened in the reception. The recepcionist should ask them to wait for a doctor. The doctor examines the patient and says what happened and sends him to the right part of the hospital. Something like that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 5:14 pm

Arthur walked into the hospital, he was sweating much more than he was originally. Luckily at this time of night there was no one at the reception desk line. He rang the little bell and a olive skinned woman looked up from her computer. "What can I do for you?" "I need to see a doctor, I am sick." She pointed him to the clinic where Arthur walked in and found that there were plenty of people inside. He took a seat and looked at the line of people.

"There are five, maby four people ahead of us. Should we wait?" He asked Angela.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 11:23 am

The red-haired witch shook her head. "I don't think so. Your life is in danger. We don't know how dangerous the disease is..." The witch murmured.
Angela sighed. "However, probably we have to wait.." She said quietly, taking a seat next to the weapon. She started to think: maybe they could avoid waiting?
"Well..We can use our sudent ID cards again..The DWMA is a powerful organization after all.." She said, crossing her arms.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2015, 12:37 pm

"Do you think anyone around her would know what the school even is? well anyways, we might as well try." Even to get to someone in charge at this clinic there was a long line.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:15 pm

Angela stoop up and pulled her student ID car out of her pocket. Then she raised it high that everyone could see it. "Listen people! We've got an emergency situation. This weapon next to me is sick. However, the disease that attacked him is probably unknown for the science! We need a doctor now!" She said loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:43 pm

Angela attracted almost no attention, it was clear that no one here knew what a human weapon was and didn't care. One doctor however, who was intelligent enough to know what a demon weapon was and close enough to bother walked up to them. "I am on break, but I can look at you in the other room if you want." The man seemed nice enough to Arthur. Even if he weren't giving them the urgency that they needed right now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 3:56 pm

Angela bowed to show her gratitude towards the doctor. "Thank you very much, sir! You're saving us!" She said.
The witch looked at Arthur: "Arthur..We're saved. You're going to be fine!" She said trying to cheer herself up. Why herself? Because she was afraid and scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next