Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 3:38 pm

Yui heard a familiar voice behind her. She had no time to look around though as the tendrils still followed her. Good thing though since she's a dragonic form now she didn't want to turn around in reflexive recognition of her name. She didn't want people to actually confirm what she really was. Until someone mentioned 'your Yui'. Which made her snap and turn around to whoever said that.
"I AM NOT SOME THING ONE OWNS."
She bared her fangs. Her eyes glimmering bright red. The black substance covering her claws got restless and started slowly growing up covering more of the arm section. As she was distracted the tendrils caught her. Dragging her into the jaws of the candy dinosaur. She snarled furiously as she wildly clawed around her in the mouth of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 4:17 pm

Seeing the Godzilla ripoff being caught in the mouth of the real beast, Drake snapped out of his laughing fit and in one smooth motion, with a flair, opened the pouch, reached inside and tossed out a bomb, which was to explode just above the Candyzillas head; not close enough to damage the candy creature, but definitely close enough to the two attacking and being attacked by it. He began laughing again as the bomb explosion not only had its usual fire and heat to it, but also propelled globs of boiling hot candy of all different kinds in all directions. "Oh how very good, it's been spiced up!~" He exclaimed joyously.

Inside his soul room, Drake sat upon his chair-throne-bed-thing. He was watching the clown prance around and thought that it definitely seemed like fun... It was his soul room, so he wasn't going to be left out of anything here! He reached over to the music player and adjusted it, so that it played a slower song, more appropriate for a dance. He stoop up from his chair and walked forwards towards the clown. "If you're gonna dance here, then do it with the one who you're occupying, at least?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 4:42 am

Sophia paid little attention to Perry and was too busy focusing on Yui. "YUI!", she yelled out as the tendrils wrapped around her entire being and pulled her into it's jaws. Sophia suddenly gained a burst of strength and speed as she darted towards the monster. Candyzilla paid the Death Scythe very little attention and was more focused on Perry who was trying to get around it to face off with the Kishin and Clown fusion. Candyzilla would raise a claw up and send it crashing down upon Perry to only be stopped by Sophia's blades. The tough skin clashed against the blades before attempting to add additional pressure to crush the two beneath. "Go right ahead! I can't hold him off for long!", Sophia shouted to authorize Perry to attack.

Candyzilla would attempt to swallow Yui whole by forcing the tendrils to drag her deep within it. Its skin proved to be extremely difficult to pierce, bouncing the blade right off its own neck. When the the globs of boiling liquid candy spilled all over the monster, Candyzilla slowly felt itself warming up. The flesh of the beast was even beginning to melt. It roared angrily as it attempted to crus Sophia with as much strength as it could muster.

Zera smiled at the rising Kishin and nodded her head, "I suppose it's only fair, want me to lead again or are you capable of doing so yourself?~" Zera would then proceed to take each of his hands and waited for him to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 11:30 am

Thank you, we will be engaging the threat first then while you distract the dinosaur. Perry said as he moved away from the dinosaurs swift paw swing. Perry continues walking past Sophia pointing his one of his swords at the kishin clown combination before tossing them both into the surface of the ground. Yo, Omega let's wreck this clown. I am going to need your help. Purple light would jet out from the blimp door and envelope Perry. When it faded she was covered in Omega's armor form and charged at Candy-Drake. Cold blue eyes stared down their target as the distance between Zera, Drake, Omega, and Perry quickly was reduced.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 11:58 am

OOC: Omega is another persons character: You cannot use their character as you are doing now. You cannot control what they do. You will need to get the person who the character belongs to, to actually do anything with them.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 12:32 pm

Grey saw the oncoming onslaught as the clone swung him at the back of the candy construct, after barely making a dent in the thing. When the hot candy liquid began to form from the explosion the clone threw Grey's sword form down at the ground near Sophia, so he could escape the hot, liquid candy that was raining down from the sky. "Professor Exagora!" Grey shifted into his human form and used his wakizashi to try and help the professor.

Analysis...
Known allies engaged in fighting: 3 confirmed, one suspected
Known enemies engaged in fight: 2 confirmed, one suspected

Meister: Perina Legari

Carol, or as she was formerly and more formally known Omega, was charging in the blimp until she had received the signal from Perina to back her up. Purple light radiated around Carol as she equipped her weapon form onto Perina and the to effortlessly resonated. When Carol reformed on Perry's body a compartment opened up on carols back and the sword that she kept stored there was revealed. Just over the compartment the cape that Perina was wearing was billowing in the wind as the meister moved them towards the colorful, suited man. "Perina, I mean Perry, all systems are online. Just a reminder full resonance cannot be used yet without sufficient time.

This is Omega.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:59 pm

The insides of the candy monster were all sticky with bubblegum. It didn't bother the Lundragan, though. Not only did someone just insult her, but her attacker had the nerve to catch her like that and swallow her down whole. The parasite kept fueling her rage, corruption crawling over her arms. Her whole body was sparking with electricity as her rage kept building up. She placed two claws above her up to the ceiling of the interior, the electricity surging through the surface heating up the spot where she focused her energy feeling the candy melt due to the heat. She then proceeded to punch a hole into the weakened spot and crawl out. Her looks were more savage now and she resembled more of the wanted monster called Blood Wing that had popped up and murdered a random rich man. Blinded by rage bright red Lightning bolts arched out of her now, shooting in random directions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:09 pm

What with an armed and armoured person running at him, Drake did the only logical thing and taunted: "343 called up. Said they wanted their intellectual property back!" He exclaimed, staring straight at the oncoming danger, rocking back and forth on his feet. "How about you jump in a pod and drop yourself back to earth, eh!? And the cape, that's the wrong kind of spartan you're thinking of!" He finished his taunting and started up his laughing again. He again reached into the pouch and pulled out two explosives. He threw one of these impact bombs at the feet of the attackers and the other in the air, so that it was over the attacker and dropping down towards them. One over, one under.

Inside his soul room, Drake smiled at the clown in his company and calmly stated: "I am absolutely crap at dancing in a two. You lead. It'll be easier."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 2:53 am

Sophia could no longer hold her ground against the giant monster anymore, so she hopped right out of the way as the claw came coming down. There was loud crash and she panted for breath before she saw what appeared like a Mecha fly out and equipped itself to Perina. "Well... I didn't see that inside the blimp.", she simply said as she watched Yui burst out of the candy monster. The beast would roar as the heat of her electricity and the piping hot liquid candy slowly melted him down before falling apart into multiple pieces. The monster was dead but there was still much more that need to be done. Currently... That was calming Yui down for Sophia. "YUI!", she shouted as she waved her hands in her point of view. "You need to calm down! Remember what you told me!? Do you want to become like the corrupted!?"

Zera giggled and nodded before she suddenly grew taller and obviously much older than she originally appeared to be. Before she gave the rising Kishin a chance to respond, she manifest a pink rose that was made of cotton candy with exception of the stem that was made of red licorice. She bit at the stem and spun Drake around before leaning him backwards to arch his back. He was only a few feet from the ground as she took the rose from her mouth and worked it into his hair. "Ola!~", she simply said before pulling him back and pressing their chests together.

She would then take things down a notch and calmed down by waltzing around with Drake. "I believe I'm an excellent dancer... Wouldn't you agree? Also... It looks like they killed Candyzilla. I guess I'll just make another one later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 6:32 pm

Carol, do you know anything that will be helpful fighting bomber guy When Drake threw his bombs, Perry reinforced Carol for a moment and stomped into the surface of the moon so they could make a quick turn. Carol, Soul Resonance? I know we can do this. Now is as good a time as any especially if it means we can put a few more holes in that candy coated bastard, Perry said as if Drake couldn't hear her words. He was good at so few things, but putting holes in bigger things with smaller thing is a skill he had mastered many years ago. From the small crater they created Perry sprinted over to the side hoping that Carol could them out of the blast radius. If somehow Carol managed to get them close to Drake, Perry would go for a three augmented stabs at the kishin egg using her deadly aim to go for his heart and lungs.

(OOC: Noted.)

Last edited by CrowsNest on July 24th 2015, 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 7:40 pm

OOC: Right now, the bag is attached to a belt, under which you will find the pelvis and not much in terms of organs, unless you were to stab upwards and into the intestines at a very high angle, and the rest of the bag is strapped to the leg. No organs there, as such, either. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 9:30 pm

Grey reached into his weapon's case, that he kept attached to his side that he kept his wakizashi and three daggers in, grabbing two of the daggers from within it before his shadow disappeared and a clone of himself appeared beside of him. The clone would run towards the candy clown and throw one of the two daggers that it had in its right hand at the bomb that was thrown at the armored guy's feet. It was trying to detonate the bomb if it exploded on contact or deflect it if it exploded on command. The clone would keep on towards the candy clown from a different direction than Omega and Perry with his wakizashi and a dagger both drawn.

Analysis...
Predicted trajectories calculated for the explosives.

Carol amplified Perry's strength and as he stomped so that her meister made a small crater in the ground, came to a complete stop, and a little bit of steam was released from the armor before they began full resonance.
Analysis...
Explosion radius, based on previous observations, currently unavoidable.
"Perry, I agree that under the circumstances we need to resonate."

As Perry propelled the two to the side Omega changed form to her full resonance form and wings of energy came from her back and the two speedily move out of the way of the bombs' predicted blast radius as the dagger from Grey came into contact with the bomb. The two then flew to the candy clown before the wings faded and they went back to their partial weapon form. Allowing Perry to execute his attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 1:46 pm

Yui's head turned to Sophia. Her mind was narrowed by the rage going on, so all she could really think of when she saw the therapist was 'human'.
"Go away..."
She growled menacingly. The parasite was tampering with her mind now, anger granting her the logic that anyone on the moon was damaging it, angering her more as she kept repeating that thought of it. She bared her fangs and her bright red glowing eyes widened.
"GO AWAY FROM HERE! MONSTERS!"
She roared. She got covered in lightning as she started charging for an attack her eyes shifting to yellow as she did so. The crystals growing on the back of her hands started glowing bright yellow though slightly flickering by the corruption that was grasping on it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 2:08 pm

Even with a small crowd of goons attacking Drake from all sides, Drake stood his ground; he turned around and around looking at each one in turn, chuckling away at the things that only he could find amusing. He snatched from the bag at his side the large bomb, much larger than the other, and held it above his head for a second before slamming the thing into the ground beneath his feet. The explosion of fire, heat, molten candy and lunar rocks would not hurt Drake. He was immune to the effects of explosives.

Inside of his soul room, Drake followed Zera as she led, and nodded in agreement. "A damn sight better than me, for sure," He said. "Would it be possible for you to assist in what is going on outside? I have John 117 on one side and bloody Naruto on the other. Creeps me out, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:18 pm

Zera giggled before tossing the Drake inside his Soul Room up into the air by his arms. This caused him to do five whole spins in midair before coming back down for Zera to catch him bridal style. "Sure I can help out. Prepare to go sailing though, see you on the outside.", she told the Kishin Egg as she inched her face close to his. All of a sudden she would disappear and drop the metaphysical Drake on the floor. Zera would then be found outside, her arms wrapped around his neck as she dangled from his back. She gave everyone a single peace sign before manifesting two rock candy shoes for Drake. The bomb hit the moon and she would toss Drake aside to safely descend to the ocean below them. Unfortunately, Zera would be caught in the explosion and a massive wave of light would fade the last few remnants of the candy clown out of existence on the moon.

Drake would be sent into free fall now, the wind blowing up his hair as he spun round and round like a spinning top. The shoes would then morph and reshape before growing into a massive platform. Soon it would grow larger and larger before taking the shape of a rock candy ship. It would change once again to become gingerbread, more suitable for floating for floating on the sea. A hard black licorice beam would rise up from the center of the ship before crossing into multiple other beams to shape crosses. Red flexible licorice ropes now manifested to attach to the beams, gingerbread deck, and fruit roll-up sails that magically appeared. The were all red except for the main sail that possessed a blue sugar candy skull. At this point, the ship had landed on the ocean and made a large splash before staying afloat. Now the name of the ship was written on the side in pink and blue icing, The S.S. Mc. Zera!

Now Drake was all alone at sea... Or at least he would think so. Suddenly, a ball of cotton candy would manifest in front of him before the ball of candy began to form arms, legs, and eventually a head. The Candy Clown Zera, had come back from the brink of death itself. A pirate hat made of red licorice, blue cotton candy, and red icing had formed in her hand. She placed the hat on her head and a green rock candy parrot had manifested on her shoulder. She then balled her hands into loose fists and placed them on her hips before finally speaking, "Arrrrrg! YOU READY FOR A ADVENTURE MATEY!?"

On The Moon:

Sophia was completely taken aback by Yui in her current state but the safety of her other students demanded her attention at the moment. She turned her head towards the explosion and witnessed the death of the clown before her. Their goal so far had been accomplished. "EVERYONE! BACK TO THE BLIMP!", she shouted out in hope that they could get out of the way of the blast. Suddenly the cotton candy clouds from earlier would return and slowly attempt to surround the moon. Zera realized this and she knew that she would need to make their escape soon.

Sophia turned her gaze towards Yui... And tears could be seen in her eyes as she tried to speak, "YUI! I... Know we don't know each other very well... But you have to trust me. If you don't get a hold of yourself... You're going to DIE! Please... Let me help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 7:06 pm

When Drake reached into his bag for another bomb Perry immediately changed her mind about stabbing the guy. Instead Perry would half-sword the blade with his empty hand to increase the amount of force he could put behind it. Perry would increase the speed at which the blade was moving with his wavelength ability. He would still attempt to hit with the part of the blade that was in between the hilt and his off hand hopefully shattering bones, crushing major organs, cleaving into flesh, and knocking the kishin egg a fair distance away from him, yet the explosion proved too formidable and forced both Perry and Carol back on its wake. Any damage that proved to much for Carol's armor would injure Perry also.

As the overseeing teacher called for them to return Perry would try to make it back to her. he was not in a particular rush to get up though. First he would watch, feeling slightly inconvenienced, as the kishin egg had been thrown from the surface of the moon to an ocean. Carol, have we really been on the moon long enough that we could be over an ocean now, Perry said. He hadn't really been taking note of anything outside of the battle until it was over, and since he couldn't feel that the moon was moving -as one doesn't notice the movement of a cruise ship- and he was not so hot in the science field he was completely surprised that they had already made it over open water. Perry half-heartily held her arm up to her shoulder.

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 1st 2015, 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 7:25 pm

OOC: It was mostly sarcasm that I said you could do it. The bomb was the dodge in the fight. The whole conversation afterwards was pointless. Also, cannot change the continuity of the thread, you would have to do something about Drake being launched off the moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 7:39 pm

Posted retracted

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 1st 2015, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 7:50 pm

OOC: The first attack was cancelled out by drake throwing two bombs, that was a delay that stopped your character from doing that; I did show how the attack was stopped. As for this second one, it was the one that the bomb was meant to stop it. I think that I did show clearly enough why the attack would not hit. And seeing as the post getting Drake out of the situation after his dodge goes before yours, that one takes place first. If there was nothing at all stopping the attack, then you would be allowed to make your damage post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:09 pm

Post retracted

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 1st 2015, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:21 pm

OOC: Oh yes, because it just then lays there inert, without doing anything, like, for example, exploding. The explosion would be enough to blow stop someone from attacking, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:43 pm

Post retracted.

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 1st 2015, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:49 pm

OOC: It exploded as soon as it hit the ground, that was a sarcastic comment. And what kind of ability is that. To me, it screams OP. Swinging a sword in, very nearly, an instant, is not a thing that should be allowed. EDIT: In the application it says that the speed of her strikes can be sped up. It doesn't say how much, and that she can swing a weapon in under a second is too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:54 pm

Statement retracted

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 1st 2015, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 9:01 pm

OOC: You did say it was a massive sword, and I assumed a full swing. And I did tread it with urgency, I added an extra crater to the moon to stop it from happening. There really wasn't much of an opportunity, what with a bomb exploding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next