Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:40 pm

They followed him out. Drake was going to take the bomb back to the academy, but not now. "Wait, we aren't done!" Drake said. It was too late though, Alexander had already left.

Drake's jaw dropped. He turned to Nora. "So that's it! You just fight him, stop the fight and let him leave?" Nora chuckled. "No. It was much more than that. I felt his reasoning. I felt his cause. He doesn't fight for fun, he fights to protect something. " Drake shook his head. "We will eventually have to go after him. " The bomb fell off. "But in the meantime let's get out of here. " With that they went back to the dorms to right a report for the failed mission.
Back to top Go down

Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)
Page 1 of 1