Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:38 pm

Tony smirked as he looked over at him, "Because they're sticklers for safety and it's both easier and more fun to just ram a hammer at a delapitating wall than hire someone else to do the same damned thing?"
Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:07 pm

Akira turned to Tony with his hands out, "Right?! Ugh... Would be so much easier to just do it my damned self...." he muttered, going back to the decorations.

Beyril opened the door, but didn't come out, "Hey, Tony, come here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:10 pm

Tony was just about to offer up a response, interrupted by his beloved's words. His eyes drifted towards her, and a faint smile appeared. Cups in hand, he did as he was bid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:39 pm

Beyril jumped over a small pile of laundry, palms facing out as she twisted her hips, "Too much..?" she asked, sheepish and quiet.

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 25702b997001028e6dd67c39d52e6b98
Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 Cf26b1433f783ae0a09d66b30f0fd553
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:59 pm

Typical male as he was, Tony's eyes drew over her form, not even fully realizing that she had done anything with her hair. His eyes took in the lacy detail, though the pattern escaped him and he recognized, first, foremost, and almost exclusively, that it looked good on her. Smiling, he gave her a thumbs up, forcing his attention to direct back at her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 7:03 pm

Beyril made a bit of a pouting face, "Just a thumbs up, no comments?" she chuckled, shaking her head, stepping into a pair of black heels that made her calves and legs look like a models. To say nothing of her ass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 7:15 pm

Tony coughed, more a sign of his awkwardness than anything else as he looked up and away, anywhere but at her curves. "This isn't fair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 7:18 pm

Beyril looked down over her outfit, "Does it not look okay?" she asked, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:43 pm

"It looks hot," he admitted bluntly, shifting a bit uncomfortably, "And I'm stuck having to share your attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:47 pm

Beyril blushed, twisting on the tips of her toes so he could get a good look at the back, fingers trailing lightly over the back of her neck, a place she admitted to him once with a few drinks in her that she wanted to put some more ink, then smirked coyly over her shoulder, looking up through her eyelashes, dark smokey makeup on the lids with black mascara giving her deep emerald eyes a layer of mystery, "Is there really any competition, though?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:53 pm

He let out a wine that quickly faded to a half-groan. "When half the world wants to sleep with you, yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:57 pm

Beyril grinned, "You're making that number up." She whirled back to face him, a soft whisp of brilliant blazing red falling across her eyes, the green popping and seeming to stare through his soul.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:03 pm

"You're making me go up..." he grumbled, forcing his eyes away from her so as to maintain some level of sanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:09 pm

Beyril blushed, her pristine lipstick highlighting the funny shape her mouth made as she tried to stifle a laugh. She rocked up onto the tips of her toes, gently kissing his cheek, then embarrassingly trying to wipe the pink off of his skin. "Do you want me to change?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:22 pm

"I want that dress on the floor, but otherwise, no." He laughed nervously, embarrassed, nuzzling her cheek before kissing the top of her head. "You're a knockout, babe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:29 pm

Beyril smirked a bit, cheeks a touch red, as they always got before she made her attempts at being seductive verbally, "Maybe you'll get your wish later." she teased.

There was a thudding sound in the other room where Akira was presumably getting off the table. He went into Savannah's room, poking around looking for her, "Decorations are up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 4:14 pm

"Maybe?" He asked, tapping her nose with his finger, "You were the one who requested a round two."

She looked over at him, smiling as she withdrew her finger from a small kennel, eyes alight. "Sure she'll like her...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 4:16 pm

Akira nodded, "It's got big eyes and slobbers a lot. If she likes Tony, she'll like that." he teased.

Beyril grinned, "Definitely, then."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 4:56 pm

His fiance let out a laugh, shaking her head as the startled pup fell backwards and tumbled. "Your point has been made."

"That's what I thought," he said, running his hand against her back, smiling down at her. "Party time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 5:17 pm

Beyril winked, "Always is with you here."

Akira nodded, "And the cake?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 4:52 am

"That's really not how it works." He said, rolling his eyes away from the winking.

Savannah's face flushed; cooking, she could handle. Baking she left to Beyril. In this instance, she had paid for one. "It... should be in the fridge, if Tony remembered to pick it up, at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 11:49 am

Beyril, shrugged, "I feel like you're stalling to keep me from leaving." she nodded, gesturing to the way his body blocked the door.

Akira nodded, "I'll get it out. Might wanna hurry, they'll probably be out soon."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 3:44 pm

A mock pout followed, blue eyes teasing the light as it did. "Can I not have my girl all to myself?"

"That's a bet I wouldn't wager on," she said, laughing a bit to herself. "I'll bring her out when you give the word. I would rather see her face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 3:47 pm

Beyril rocked up onto her tiptoes, working her hands up his arms and around his shoulders, grinning up at him like she still couldn't get over that he was here. She could touch him, hold him, feel him, and kiss him all she wanted. "I am all yours. Always and forever. Here or anywhere else." she reassured him.

Akira nodded, "I've got decorations up, and cake out, so it's all up to you now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 3:52 pm

His face burned, his little joke coming back to bite him in the ass and kiss him on the cheek all in one measure, "Yeah, well..." He said, ruffling the back of his too-long hair, "I guess that'll have to do while I share, yeah?"

Golden eyes danced as she looked up at him, that little heart of hers showing through in the small gesture. "Knock 'em dead, petto."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next