Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:43 pm

"Not entirely." she smirked, kissing his lips tenderly, "But it doesn't hurt, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:44 pm

He groaned, rolling his eyes, "You will be the death of me,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:46 pm

"If you don't take me out with you." She teased back, slipping out from under him and heading to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:47 pm

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked, watching after her while Savannah set about eyeing Akira nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:48 pm

Akira not-so-subtly lifted his shirt to scratch at his side, the muscles in his abdomen flexing a bit with the movement.

Beyril whistled, fixing herself a drink from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 6:06 pm

Savannah's eyes roved up to meet his, a mouthed 'shameless' appearing at her lips, all the while maintaining far more control then any of them knew she would under other circumstances.

Tony groaned, shaking his head as he fell back against the couch's pillows, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:01 am

Akira winked, holding his glass under her nose. Sure enough, Akira had been drinking straight sake the entire time. His lips smelled like sweetened alcohol and he smirked, "You know how I get when I drink."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:49 pm

"The same way you always are, just more obvious?" She teased, before nodding over to Rogue and making a gesture for him to head outside or... really anything. Confused, he moved closer, leaving her to not-so-subtly whisper in his ear the same command. Wordless, she grabbed Akira's hand and began directing him to their room as Rogue took to the balcony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:58 pm

Akira shrugged and followed her.

Beyril sat back next to Tony, offering him a drink, "They're out for the night." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:05 pm

He took he drink from her kindly, swirling it about the glass while staring down at it, blushing, unsure. "I... Bey, you wanna go out tonight? Anywhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:05 pm

Beyril smiled gently, kissing his cheek, "If you want to. Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:07 pm

"It's your birthday," he reminded her, "That makes it up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:28 pm

Beyril thought a moment, pulling his hand to her waste. "Take me dancing?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:37 pm

"Dancing?" He asked, blushing, realizing suddenly that he had not thought of such before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:37 pm

Beyril nodded, "We haven't danced before."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 1:52 pm

"I..." he began, thinking it over and honestly feeling rather dumb for not having thought of it himself, "True... do you want to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 3:29 pm

Beyril nodded, a light smile on her pink lips as her cheeks flushed crimson. "I wouldn't have suggested it otherwise, silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10