Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 7:13 pm

She grew louder and louder with each cry, nails digging into skin as she tumbled time and time again, losing focus with each breath.

-------------------

Akira shrugged, "You do this every time. Now, shush. I'm getting to the good part." he grunted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 3:11 pm

ooc: I hate this damned thing

ic:

Mercy seemed a fleeting concept long escaped from, lost in muddled mind of her lover. He fought both himself and his instincts to maintain some level of control, grant her the pleasure she had so clearly desired and was so desperately enjoying, but each passing moment made it increasingly obvious just how close to the edge he, himself, was dancing.

-

The slightest hint of a huff escaped her as she watched him, eyes focused hazily on his face. Rolling them, she stepped closer, hiking her skirt and batting his hand away, settling on top of and around him with a delighted moan as she forced some level of control.

The door wasn't locked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 3:14 pm

Beyril's hips ground back, an instictive glide that moved along him in his entirety, all soft skin, damp along the edges with sweat and bumpy with chills and goosebumps. God, she couldn't take it much longer.
-------------
Akira smirked like he had won, hands folding behind his head as he exhaled a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 3:19 pm

ooc: Were you WAITING? xD

ic:

His eyes opened slowly, pleasure raking across his system as he watched her, shifting slightly on occasion for the single purpose of striking the tender sweet spot with in. "Fenices..." he managed the word on a husky moan, breath hitching a bit with the effort, "cum for me..."

-

The smug look both infuriated and thrilled her, but she accepted it nonetheless, only the barest hint of a glare meeting his face. Her hips moved in a steady, instinctive rhythm, much of the muscles of her legs returned and the easy tone of her waist aiding the process. Even now, her body seemed to revel in the pleasure as though it was their first time, but her restraint in responses had increased drastically over what was about a year, now. Still, she found herself testing the waters, rotating her hips as they cascaded like waves against him, seeing how best to please, knowing that, as always, she would get her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 10:14 am

OOC: Just a bit, yeah.

IC: His words held the echo of a command, one she couldn't ignore, fingernails digging so deeply into his skin her knuckles turned white. She gasped, voice catching, chest heaving forward, and her head falling back as it caught in a cry, a joy and pleasure in the ending of her final orgasm freezing her up for a moment, time a hazy blur in the back of her eyes as she tried to come down off of the wave and high.

--------------------

Akira's stomach tightened with the rotations, a grunt down in his chest, turning into a sigh. His facade of a calm collection started to crack, and his eyes drifted closed, head tilting just slightly back as he tried to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:22 pm

It wasn't until he knew that she had let herself go that he allowed himself to do so so well, movements falling erratically as instinct ruled over control. The rush of pleasure that rocketed through him shot stars behind his eyes, and a strangled groan caught in his throat as he held her hips to his own, releasing with her in kind.

-

Savannah smiled, kneeling down to nip and kiss at his lip, fighting back the sounds of her own pleasure as she struggled to amplify his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:28 pm

Beyril's breath came in erratic bursts as she struggled to reach equilibrium, her fingers relaxing individually on his arm. She let her red lashes rest on her freckled cheekbones, a glimmer over her skin like fairy dust that made her skin cling to his. A minute or two passed, all heavy breathing and sighs, before her lip pulled up into a smirk and she giggled, rolling over top of him and kissing him gently from his ear down his neck to the center of his collar bone. Beyril wrapped her arms around behind his torso, hugging him to her while she hummed happily, "You are much better at this than I am..."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:32 pm

He burst into struggling laughter as he pulled her into his arms, burying his face against her freckled shoulder. "One of these days, woman, you're going to say that and lightning will strike your ass." Still, he found himself nuzzling, curling around her and encompassing her in his body heat. "Happy Birthday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:38 pm

Beyril chuckled, "It was a wonderful birthday gift." she teased, then sighed disappointingly, "I have to work again this morning. I'll be back after lunch though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:50 pm

"What the hell?" He grumbled, looking up at her, pressing a tender kiss to her cheek. "Call and say that Tony doesn't approve... again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:52 pm

Beyril's cheek grew slightly warmer beneath his lips, "My boss doesn't count that after the first six times you used that as an excuse why I wasn't coming in. Let's not get me fired for my birthday, hmm?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 9:52 pm

He made a sort of whining sound, grumbling playfully. "What about 'I have a girlfriend requested notification that is of urgent importance?' Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:38 am

Beyril laughed, tickling his sides, "That's the same thing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:33 am

"...well," he said, hesitating, "What if Savannah-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 11:30 am

Beyril kissed his nose, "Tony, it's only a four hour shift. You'll likely sleep through most of it." She teased, "I'll be back in time for a late lunch."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 1:52 pm

He groaned, shaking his head, finally relenting, "Fine. But I get to buy you flowers today. Deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 5:38 pm

Beyril sighed, surrendering, "Fine. But only if they're ones I can plant."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:14 pm

"Really?" He asked, perhaps too excited at the prospect of Beyril not only willingly accepting a gift, but granting him permission to get her one in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:21 pm

"Yes," she smiled, "And maybe we can do this again later..?" She teased with a wink and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:38 pm

A grin appeared on his face at that, the barest hint of a blush flooding his cheeks for but an instant as he moved to sit up, eyes roaming over her. "Maybe we could."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:42 pm

Beyril grinned eyes running in unabashed appreciation over his body before she jumped up and started re-dressing, "Save that for when I get back?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:44 pm

"Don't I always?" The words were half-joking, but only half, and he was soon on his feet, shimmying into his previously discarded clothing. Making his way to her attached bathroom, he re-ruffled his hair until it began to obey, combing it out with one of the various items he had begun to leave at her place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:49 pm

Beyril paused a moment, buttoning her jeans and working her shirt right side out. "You know, you could just... Move in?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:52 pm

"I could," he stated, shrugging as he struggled to fix the silver strands. "But I have a lease, a roommate, and an empty room that we both pay for." He looked back at her, grinning. "Elsewise, that would not have been an issue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:56 pm

Beyril nodded, the blush and smile faltering a bit with the truth of things, "I'm sorry... I must have forgotten." She didn't give it a chance to settle in, leaning through the doorway to kiss his cheek, before smiling, "I have to go... But I love you. See you in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next