Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:14 pm

His face burned, blue flickering along his throat as his hands froze. Tony, meanwhile, burst into laughter, icy eyes the same as Rogue's flickering hue.
Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:24 pm

Beyril blushed, "Awh, I'm sorry..." she leaned forward and gave him a hug, kissing his cheek, "That's my fault, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:26 pm

Red and blue flashed along his form, eliciting further laughter from his roommate, who was nearly rolling and crying that he looked like a traffic light. The only, muffled retort was that it would require green instead of blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:27 pm

Beyril, feeling increasingly worse, wrapped him in a blanket, and went to the kitchen for a drink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:29 pm

Looking like he was going to sink into his skin, Rogue settling for downing the entirety of his imported whine drink. Tony looked like he was dying, crying on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:34 pm

Beyril came back, the taste of warm tequila on her lips as she sat next to Tony, tilting his chin up, letting her lips hover before his, "Do you want a kiss..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:40 pm

The giggles slowly died, icy eyes locked on her green ones. He smirked, telltale and cool, trying to pull out his bad boy facade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:45 pm

Beyril led him forward, inch by inch. Holding his gaze like a steady flame draws a moth.

Akira muttered to himself, arms crossed, "You ask for a game, I get Yahtzee, and now no one plays."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:47 pm

Rogue groaned, looking away before rerolling. "Then play Yahtzee, you freaking kyojin." He said, raising a brow almost irritably at him while Tony followed his girl like a begging puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:50 pm

Akira smirked, a slow, sensual smile that pulled at his lips, his long dark hair falling across his brow as he tilted it back. A slight pulse wavered in his throat, a tremble next to his adam's apple. "Kyojin, eh?" he leaned forward, hands on the table as he pressed forward, close to rogue, "You can play with my, kyojin if this game doesn't entertain you anymore."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:57 pm

Rogue's face flushed deep red, the color pulsing across his skin. His throat and mouth went hoarse, dry swallow after dry swallow lending no aid to the endevour as his eyes sank from his face to the man's crotch, seeming to grow weaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:06 am

Akira tilted his face, his lips hovering not a breath above Rogue's, "I'm all yours, yariman."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:10 am

Rogue actively, loudly moaned, sinking into the floor and biting into his lip as he hands dug into his pant legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:13 am

Akira leaned back, propping an arm around Savannah, "He doesn't want to play with my kyojin, petto. Whatever will I do with it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:02 pm

She raised a brow, looking up at him like he was a fool to ask. "Take a few guesses, aijin."

Rogue dry swallowed, looking around as though for some escape. Tony finally drew his attention back towards the room, raising a brow as he took in Rogue's clearly uncomfortable appearance. "Are you torturing my man, Aki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:04 pm

Akira shrugged, "Just making an offer."

Beyril shook her head, "You're all so mean..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:06 pm

Tony gave him a look that screamed bullshit, staring him down with his piercing eyes, "Bullshit. We all know you're straight as hell." His fingers traced over Beyril's shoulders as he spoke, signifying both his displeasure and his trust that Akira wouldn't actually do anything to hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:09 pm

Akira laughed, openly. Which was a first for all but Savannah and Beyril in the room. A low, rumbling laugh that bordered on what you would expect from a villain on television, albeit a good one. The muscles in his stomach and arms tightened and relaxed with each roll of laughter, and he slid an arm around Savannah's shoulder, "Pity, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:11 pm

He jolted a bit, ignoring Rogue, who was sinking further into his own skin. Shaking his head, he nodded to the woman under Akira's arm. "Not for her. Well, she wouldn't be opposed to bi, but at least she gets you, aye, Savvy?"

The grin she gave him was a you know it, and he shifted a bit uncomfortably at remembering the gaze, nuzzling his face into Beyril's shoulder instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:12 pm

Beyril shook her head, running her fingers through the boy's hair, "All of you. Mean."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:18 pm

"They both like it rough. Correction, all three of them." Savannah said, gesturing aimlessly at the room. "None are actually complaining. I mean, Tony is tired of hearing about it, but Rogue gets a little thrill from the flirting."

Tony flipped her off, nuzzling the girl in his arms. "I like this one better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:20 pm

Beyril's cheeks went crimson and she buried her face in his hair, "Tonyy..." she whined playfully, weaving her fingers into the silver and sighing, "I thought you didn't talk about our sex life with people... You're just trying to make me embarrassed."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:34 pm

"Who said I meant sex?" He grumbled against her. Savannah snorted, Rogue darting off to grab anything to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:36 pm

"You always mean sex." she teased with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:38 pm

Tony pulled back, raising a brow at her, "You think that's why I'm dating you, fenices?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next