Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 10:14 pm

Aurora kept her soul protect down, arms wholly consumed in the purple glow as she followed Glyndwr's gaze. The color all but drained from her face, leaving her freckles standing out even more than normal, her throat going dry as she gulped and fought for some form of sanity. This had not been their best idea; that creature was not registering as kishin egg. but rather as monster.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 12:46 am

Ace checked his mirrors, and then kept his eyes on the road, making sure to go slow enough for the thing to keep up, but fast enough to not get them all killed. "Hey, Witch. Your magic; you got anything aside from healing spells? Surely you know Arithmetic Magic, don't you?" He tried to assess his temporary teammates.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:21 am

"A little," she said, closing her eyes and trying to calm herself back down, "It's not very good. I have healing, arithmetic, and wind. Healing is my strongest." Her eyes slid back open, and she looked behind her at the massive beast, trying to study it, to figure out what it was so that they could fight it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:17 am

"We can better fight it once it's not running at us at full speed." Glyndwr said, still leaning out the window, trying to see if it seemed to have any weaknesses, just as Aurora was doing. The spiked back protected it's spine, and it's hide seemed to be something to be thick, all around. Getting back inside the car, he relayed what little information he gathered. "However," He also added, "We can stop it's dash with a monster of our own." Glyndwr finished his sentence just before another, deeper roar came from Yurio, just above the car. "You said no backseat driving, Ace, so I will only say that Yurio needs space to land and turn on the creature."

http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/36cd3e713e8f50a3727cd06497ff8067.jpg The creature. But instead of red, make it black.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:40 am

Slowly, the girl began to shift, letting herself become the small marsupial form of her familiar. Crawling along the doorways carefully, she curled in Glyndwr's lap, waiting to be able to leave the vehicle and try to sneak passed the creature for a flanking attack.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:46 pm

Ace thought about things for a minute, then got an idea. "Have the dragon land on the car. We're gonna play chicken." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:58 pm

"Alright, fine. If the suspension breaks, it's on you, not the dragon, or I." Glyndwr said, just before Yurio touched down on the top of the car, which wobbled as the dragon adjusted for balance. "Yurio is ready." Glyndwr said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:00 pm

Aurora remained in his lap, not moving, trusting the dragon overhead and the boy whose legs she curled up on. If nothing else, she had faith in them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:11 pm

Upon receiving confirmation, Ace quickly turned the car back towards the creature and aimed straight for it. Once they were almost to the point of colliding with it, Ace turned the car slightly, just to avoid a head on collision, hoping that Yurio would do his part as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:20 pm

Soon as the car changed direction, Yurio pounced at the monster, biting down on the thing's neck. However, that was not enough to do the thing much harm, and the creature in turn attempted to claw at the scaled hide of Yurio, which wouldn't be pierced easily. "Yurio's got it pinned." Glyndwr said, hoping that Ace would stop the car and allow Aurora and himself to go out and take the creature down.

Last edited by Arc on February 27th 2016, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:44 pm

Aurora climbed up and onto Glyn's shoulder, staring through the window at the battle ensuing outside. Glancing towards the window, she moved over, rolling it down while forming a protective rush of air around herself. Wordlessly, she leapt from the vehicle, limbs spread, the bubble protecting her from a good majority of the wind pull that would otherwise send her tumbling to the ground in a heap. Finally righting herself enough to direct her trajectory, she began to alter the airflow around her, gliding over to the creature and setting about looking for weak points. All the while, the little witch did her best to try to remain out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:56 pm

Ace brought the car to a halt, finally, and removed himself from the vehicle. "Well, Witch lover. Get to it." He said, hands in his pockets. "Try not to die, I'd hate to report this mission to Lord Death as a failure." To give Shinigami his proper view of the mission, given that he seemed to take an interest in it, Ace wrote the necessary numbers on the car's back windshield and made the chant under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:05 pm

"You really do seem to underestimate your peers." Glyndwr said, leaving the car and drawing his knife, which really was quite inadequate for fighting monsters like the one in front of them. "I guess it's better than being disappointed." He continued, before running off to see if he could do anything to the creature. He was already forming a few ideas in his head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:12 pm

Finding no obvious weaknesses, Aurora went for the only bit of the creature's body that seemed readily exposed --- it's eyes. Forcing herself into a hover nearby, she set about creating a swirl of air above the exposed pupils. She seemed to be wincing, even as a sugar glider, as she lowered the evergrowing vortex --- drilling a miniature tornado into it's pupil.

Last edited by Mistress Lani on August 30th 2016, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:42 pm

Glyndwr was too far to see exactly what was happening with the monster, though heard the ear-splitting pained screeching of the creature, as well as seeing the fountain of blood gushing out of it's eye. He could only assume that it was Aurora who did this, and though that, he would do his best never to make her mad from this point on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:50 pm

Aurora seemed to be about to puke, cry, scream, or all of the above, but she continued the motion, silently begging for anyone else to make a move on the creature. If they did, at least, she wouldn't have to drill down through it's brain...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:58 pm

Since the creatures mouth was open, screaming, Glyndwr threw his knife right at the top of the inside of the mouth. "Aurora!" He shouted, hoping that she would understand that the knife would need to go faster to pierce through to the creature's brain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:10 pm

Aurora's focus snapped, causing the funnel of wind to burst. Holding both her hands out, they lit, one firing off her limited arithmetic magic to influence the air magic. Calculating out the speed and force needed, she accelerated the blade, wishing to high heaven that she didn't have to watch her magic take effect in order for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:15 pm

Glyndwr watched as the blade pierced through the creatures head, though not all the way through. Even the handle of the blade had disappeared inside the mouth that was no longer screaming, but falling to the ground, dead. Yurio let go of the neck, and checked his hide for any damage, though found nothing worrying.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 10:19 pm

Ace sighed a bit, glad that the group wasn't entirely hopeless. If a Witch and a Dragon couldn't take one Kishin Egg, they were never going to get anywhere. Instead of congratulating them, he turned to Lord Death and nodded. "Okay, fair enough. They didn't need my help. But that doesn't mean it was a good idea for them to go on this mission when they could have been utilized better elsewhere."

"You know, Ace. These missions aren't just about making Death Scythes. They're about removing threats to humanity that normal people are unable to deal with. We aren't just mercenaries. We're peacekeepers."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 10:21 pm

Having downed the monster, Glyndwr's mind went then to Aurora, remembering how she would likely be in pain due to hurting the creature so badly. "Are you okay, Aurora?!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 6:55 pm

Aurora barely paid any heed to his words, but my now had collapsed onto the ground, wavelength flickering visibly along her skin. She was shaking, tears streaming down her face, teeth gritted, but she was forcing a smile through it. Honestly, the expression looked about as painful as she surely felt, if not a mite insane. Shakily, she lifted up a clenched hand, giving him a thumbs up while the Monster slowly slowly began to dissipate into nothing more than a skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:13 pm

Glyndwr as good as sprinted over to comfort Aurora, skidding to a halt next to his little witch girlfriend. Already on the ground, he scooped Aurora into his arms, to try and comfort her somehow. "It's okay, Aurora. You aren't hurting it any more."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:30 pm

The witch's souls continued to flicker, but due to her wavelength, did nothing to hurt anyone but herself. Slowly, the air magic died down as well, and with it, the turmoil of her conflicting nature. She looked at him with a shaky smile, trying to reassure him that she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:45 pm

Glyndwr smiled back, though was still unconvinced about her being entirely okay. Picking himself up, he put one arm underneath Aurora's knee's and the other under her back, lifting her along with himself. With her in his arms, he approached the skeleton of the creature, so that Aurora could take the soul and hold onto it for one of her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next